Sign in to follow this  
Harmonious Emptiness

Animal communication

Rather amazing:

http://www.superstarmagazine.com/animal-whisperer-calms-an-angry-panther-life-changing-for-both-cat-and-man/

"It’s true that animals always try communicating with humans but we are often not listening. This journey of a panther who was abused in the past is so inspiring and touching at the same time.

The soul energy exists in all humans and animals, and when aligned on the same level is where the magic happens.

This animal whisperer proves to us that she can talk to animals and understand their needs and wants, including finding out about their past very accurately. It’s completely mind blowing that what the panther told the animal whisperer has been confirmed as true by everyone who knows about the panther’s past."

Reminded me of this too:

http://www.fivespirits.com/po.php

(edit to add video from link)

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness
  • Like 2

I was watching a documentary about the intelligence of other animal species and the host said something like, "It is inspiring that some Dolphins have learned the meaning of up to 87 words of English yet we humans have not learned the meaning of one single word of Dolphinese."

• Like 8

I was watching a documentary about the intelligence of other animal species and the host said something like, "It is inspiring that some Dolphins have learned the meaning of up to 87 words of English yet we humans have not learned the meaning of one single word of Dolphinese."

Chiefly for the cartoon:

http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20090414/talking-to-the-dolphins

• Like 2

In the cartoon that is often my response too. Hehehe.

However, I will add that the paraphrased statement I posted above is really not fair because there is a lot of work being done by some to better understand the communications of other animals - mostly primates.

• Like 1

I seem to communicate with animal quiet well.

Not to be confused with being able to be friends with all of them. Just like walking down a street with people, unless someone is particularly social, most are afraid to talk back...or at least hold a convo.

• Like 2

Just like walking down a street with people, unless someone is particularly social, most are afraid to talk back...or at least hold a convo.

I know what you mean. I talk with people I have never met. Most respond, some don't.

• Like 1

Fortunately, no dolphins have yet started kidnapping our children to teach them how to speak and perform...

;)

• Like 6

I don't know about reincarnation but I like to think some of the unlikely friendships between different species is somehow linked to that phenomena.

• Like 1

I don't know about reincarnation but I like to think some of the unlikely friendships between different species is somehow linked to that phenomena.

That would be an interesting thought for one who believed in reincarnation.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this