Sign in to follow this  
Elle

hello everyone. looking for help...

Hi everyone. This is my first post on here. I've joined as I have a terrible problem that I am hoping someone with lots of knowledge about meditation and qi can help me with....

I think I'm going to have to drop out of uni for the second time, because I have qi stuck in my head from doing transcendental meditation wrong, and I have had it for 2 years :( It is a very long story which I hope to post on a future discussion..... But the gist is I have chronic, unbearable headaches, and now I'm getting weird thoughts that are freaking me out. Its like I'm feeling detached all of the time...my voice is foreign. I have been told I have qi stuck and I just can't seem to get it to go down to my feet :(

Hopefully someone on here will be able to give me some advice or tell me of a qigong healer I can go to to sort this out. I am willing to do anything/go anywhere to feel normal again, and not have this horrible headache.

That's me. Peace to everyone. Elle

• Like 1

Hello and welcome Elle. I am sure that you will be able to obtain advice regarding your problem but it may be best to repost in the General Discussion Healing Circle section of the forum as you will get more response there.

You will now be able to post freely but before getting started we ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang.

Hello Elle.

I wish you the best of luck in resolving your issues.

There are many here familiar with such symptoms who may be able to help.

Let's hope and pray it is so.

Excuse me, as I repeat myself, I have already said it in another discussion. What you have is called in chinese medicine : the syndrome of psychological disturbances due to erroneous qi gong.

In chinese medicine, we have acupuncture formulas and herbal formulas to cure this illness.

There is an artikel in english about the subject in the book of Bob Flaws and James Lake " Chinese medical psychiatry ".

You should prevent yourself practicing qi gong or meditation without having a skilled teacher or master.

I hope you will find a good practitioner in chinese medicine to help you out of this. It can take a year to get over it but it is worthwile.

Sign in to follow this