fluidity

After kundalini awakening, what next?

Seems to me you don't have a clear idea of what liberation means to you. If physical existence is a hindrance to liberation, then suiciding is the best act to prove that you are "liberated."

And you're sitting in front of a computer, which is quite a luxury item. I guess you aren't the lucky few who will be liberated?

So, just because a scripture doesn't say it, it means it's not real? Seems to me you're too attached to words of ancient gurus, and your mind is closed enough that it is not willing to accept things that may very well be true. Even if a scripture never said "yes, this is possible."

I agree, you can't buy enlightenment. Buying books and going to seminars and whatever isn't going to enlighten you, you actually have to do the work if you're going to get anywhere. There is a lot of silliness in the spiritual market, but there are a lot of great things too. Don't disregard everything if you haven't done the practices yourself and experienced it.

To me, leaving everything I love behind is not liberation. Family, friends, and relationships can be beautiful facets of the human experience. Love is liberation.

Love is delusional, love is not liberation, love is the same thing as hate, I could have unconditional hate for the whole of humanity just like some people claim having unconditional love for humanity is liberation. I could hate specific people just like how people love specific people. It makes no difference - either both won't get you anywhere, only keeps turning the wheel.

Okay cool, you can listen to your Osho or adyashanti or whoever else is on the spiritual market; believing you've reached enlightenment because of the material comforts around you and that false inner happiness which you think is enlightenment, practising these newage meditations - while suddenly, a loved one gets murdered, im pretty sure your "enlightened" vibe will be quite disturbed and anger and distress will occur thus proving you're not liberated. Absolute liberation / Nirvana is being free from all things, by all things, I mean everything.

Being attached to human experiences is also a huge downfall. Like I said, only a few get out. Only a few can turn their back from everything and take upon the harsh disciplines of the teacher, which today, you most likely won't find a real one. Just businessmen selling watered down methods, shadow methods of what were the real stuff.

You really have to abandon everything, inside and out. Only a few habits should remain to sustain the body, such as eating, etc, but not sexual habits of course, this disturbs. One must be celibate on the outside and mentally. A disciplined routine and having absolutely no comforts, sleeping on the floor instead of the bed, for example. These will change your perception on everything and prepare you for real meditation which is the key.

But its almost impossible without a true teacher, as I've stated many times before. It also lies within the technique and even the techniques to assist one into getting into the deeper states, but this is through harsh discipline, like staying in one asan for 3 hours - 6 hours, such as the lotus posture. Intense breathing retention, etc.

I can keep going on, and nope I'm not attached to the words of the scriptures, I take them as an authentic authority, their methods also differ from the "methods" taught today and open in the west. Without these scriptures, there would only be closed lineages opened to a few.

Edited by Kryptyn
  • Like 1

I think that sounds ok more or less, however I think you need to consider that the "you must do this" ideology is additive and does not constitute emptying but rather adding a layer of baggage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Love is delusional, love is not liberation, love is the same thing as hate, I could have unconditional hate for the whole of humanity just like some people claim having unconditional love for humanity is liberation. I could hate specific people just like how people love specific people. It makes no difference - either both won't get you anywhere, only keeps turning the wheel.

Okay cool, you can listen to your Osho or adyashanti or whoever else is on the spiritual market; believing you've reached enlightenment because of the material comforts around you and that false inner happiness which you think is enlightenment, practising these newage meditations - while suddenly, a loved one gets murdered, im pretty sure your "enlightened" vibe will be quite disturbed and anger and distress will occur thus proving you're not liberated. Absolute liberation / Nirvana is being free from all things, by all things, I mean everything.

Being attached to human experiences is also a huge downfall. Like I said, only a few get out. Only a few can turn their back from everything and take upon the harsh disciplines of the teacher, which today, you most likely won't find a real one. Just businessmen selling watered down methods, shadow methods of what were the real stuff.

You really have to abandon everything, inside and out. Only a few habits should remain to sustain the body, such as eating, etc, but not sexual habits of course, this disturbs. One must be celibate on the outside and mentally. A disciplined routine and having absolutely no comforts, sleeping on the floor instead of the bed, for example. These will change your perception on everything and prepare you for real meditation which is the key.

But its almost impossible without a true teacher, as I've stated many times before. It also lies within the technique and even the techniques to assist one into getting into the deeper states, but this is through harsh discipline, like staying in one asan for 3 hours - 6 hours, such as the lotus posture. Intense breathing retention, etc.

I can keep going on, and nope I'm not attached to the words of the scriptures, I take them as an authentic authority, their methods also differ from the "methods" taught today and open in the west. Without these scriptures, there would only be closed lineages opened to a few.

I wouldn't say love is the same thing as hate. Hate separates us, love brings us together. We are all one, we are all source, but source scattered itself and we are the result.

What is real meditation to you, and what does it feel like? A lot of people who meditate deeply connect themselves to unconditional love, which is why I say love is liberation, because love is the stuff that Source is made of.

I personally do not like Osho. He did not live what he preached. But I have heard his methods have helped people spiritually, so I cannot disregard everything about Osho. No one is perfect. And you say that you need a "true" teacher to learn how to reach nirvana, but if the teacher was liberated, then why are they still in a physical body? Why learn from someone who hasn't succeeded in what they are teaching?

Are you saying that when a loved one is murdered, you shouldn't feel anything? What is wrong with feeling?

I know this is a personal question to ask, but why do you want to be free from everything? What led you to desire nirvana?

You told me before that love is the same as hate. So, why is celibacy not the same as lust?

Why can there be only one true way, according to you? Can there not be many paths to the top of the mountain? I personally believe there are as many authentic spiritual paths as there are souls. I am not an authority to say "no, you can't possibly spiritually enlightened because you never did this asana for 6 hours."

• Like 1

I have spoken to quite a large number of people who in the West are undergoing or have already undergone Kundalini awakening. The symptom/effect set is the same for all of us: a series of prolonged intense experiences involving drastic emotional upheaval, complete sorting through of the self, extreme states of highs, lows, terror, bliss, searing electrical sensations, the feeling of being struck by lightning as the Kundalini bursts through blockages or blasts awake, the feelings of intense heat flowing through the body (I felt the walls to be on fire myself, not just my body, my skin was searing hot), spontaneous asanas and mudras and mantras, all sorts of things. Kundalini is much more common than you think and there are many people who have activated it knowingly or unfortunately, unknowingly.

To my knowledge it does not require shaktipat. And in my own experience the final ascent of the Kundalini through the crown chakra produces an experience of complete release. But what happens is that basically the Kundalini ascends, you feel your entire being expanding outward to infinity then it collapses back in unto itself and everything disappears, dissolves. All sensations cease, heartbeat disappears, universe disappears, thought stops, nothing is seen, heard or sensed whatsoever. Then you stay in this state of total nothingness for a particular time and then the Kundalini descends once more, life thereafter is forever the same yet forever totally different. A kind of luminescence pervades every single moment. Mother Kundalini remains constantly active thereafter, working through the body and mind to do what she intends, whatever it be.

The difference between the savikalpa samadhi and the nirvikalpa samadhi seems to be that in savikalpa the mind ceases and rests in the awareness of deep awake and the universe continues to appear, but in the nirvikalpa the universe itself disappears like in deep sleep. I have experienced samadhi after the awakening and it is characterised by physical effects. My lower dan tian is open and filled with energy and the samadhi is predominantly a physical one, involving the entire body and the entirety of the prana in the body and out of the body. Prior to this the samadhi states I would experience were not bodily focused but consisted of the mind turning unto itself and disappearing into itself.

The most incredible thing I have experienced post-awakening is holding a ball of chi in between my hands, and throwing it 2-3ft from hand to hand and feeling myself, experiencing directly the physical space "outside" of my body intimately as the space inside my body. I could feel the energy ball flying from hand to hand as if I was throwing a third hand! Not to mention, I could see it too! It looked ectoplasmic, white, silver and shimmery and it gave off light. I felt my imagination to be what powered or directed its shape and composition and form. It is due to this experience that I am exceedingly curious as to what Kundalini is or what it does after the awakening experience: these qi balls seemed to reveal an entire world beyond the eat-shit-sleep mundanity.

Internal and external breathing galore - I was slowing my breath down to a stop and moving it around like a hot-air ballon, in and out of my body, through parts of the body, in a ball of breath-heat-electromagnetism. I observed that there were at least three levels of this energy. The first level was pure heat, gentle and not too visible but present. The second level was momentum and it is here that it could be seen gaining a whispy kind of form. The third level was magnetic ectoplasm and here it assumed a kind of semi-stable solid-like form which could be moulded around. I feel there might be a level or many beyond this, I am entirely new to this world and I have never heard of this even on here except referred to as qi-jing-shen and pointed to but never quite described in-depth. What the heck is this stuff and what do I do with it!?!?

It took around 10 hours of continuous qigong to get to the stage each time I tried where this would manifest - the work centred around quieting the fight or flight response and informing the muscles and nerves, through peaceful movement, that I am safe and completely at peace, that there is nothing to worry about. After enough hours of coaxing, the muscles finally rest and the mind ceases its complaining (all of which I found to actually be muscular-skeletal tension as the root cause) and a new way of ecstatic movement arises. In this kind of movement, permit me to be crude but it feels like every single cell of your body is as sensitive as the sexual organs and motion is orgasmic, ecstatic, serene. I noticed this is extremely dependent on semen retention - without it, there is literally no way to get the necessary jing to even hold oneself in meditation for enough time and intensity. I guess you could call this state "fluid dance kaivalya samadhi" :P

In the time I was experimenting with this stuff, two exercises revealed themselves spontaneously. The first is very simple and it was taught to me directly by the Kundalini, what you do is stand up and hold your arms out stretched to the side, then swing left and right and you let your hand hit the shoulder on the other side and allow the arm on that shoulder side to extend fully so it's like a horizontal windshield wiper, you do this side to side movement and it seems to stir the kundalini awake and gets the Qi flowing. From this position you can bring your hands together having built up significant momentum and you can develop energy balls.

The other exercise is bizarre and incredibly powerful. You stand up with both your hands clasped together and stretched up above you, feet together or very slightly apart. You stretch gently but firmly upward as if you are pulling your body apart, and start rocking side to side with your hands upwards, in a DNA-helix kind of motion. The motion originates from the power centre in the hips and terminates in a kind of sinusoidal spiral at the top of the hands, sending large wave-like EM pulses through the body. There will be a particular groove of movement where you will find the Kundalini naturally flows in itself and when you slide into this groove, the motion becomes automatic, effortless and the Kundalini itself takes over and starts moving for you, you just watch it happen. To add to this, firstly when you start off this motion it is directed by volition/yi and you are moving from side to side in a helix-like sinusoid. Your arms will vibrate in a resonant way but you will notice the more power you feed into this, the tighter the circle gets! To the point where when the Kundalini itself takes over, you have essentially stored so much momentum in this motion that on the outside the body looks completely still but you are vibrating at a frequency that could practically break your bones! I put my toe out of place and it blasted me 4ft onto my ass, from a completely still but resonating position.

There is a powerful sensation of the Kundalini becoming active at the base of the spine in the root chakra, of which the root chakra during this motion is firmly planted to the ground yet ascending to heaven simultaneously. It is an extraordinary sensation, and whoever of you can activate this, you will feel something incredible beyond all comprehension. It was at this time that I distinctly felt my crown chakra and actually saw the multi-coloured flower above my head made of ethereal/ectoplasmic energy and as real as your own head right now. It revealed that the body has some kind of innate intrinsic purpose unto itself revolving in some way around the Kundalini. I have not since entered that deeply in meditation so I cannot comment further on the nature of this!

I got a new line today on my left hand. I felt a searing electrical pulse, like a white hot metal string cutting into the palm and now I have a line pointing to the index finger at the mount of Jupiter. It's very intriguing, this effect but I do not really know what it means or does, I can get a general idea from palmistry websites. All in all I feel like what is going on is in some sense, far beyond my comprehension in the same way that I do not know what the intricate machinery in my pancreas or heart does on a daily basis but at the same time it feels so familiar as to be strikingly obvious. It's amazing!

Kryptyn, are you activated yourself? Because it doesn't quite sound like you have gone through this yourself, my apologies if I am incorrect. The experience of Nirvana bestowed by Kundalini seems final in that all sensation is transcended and one abides in the vast emptiness of the Self which is before birth and is perpetually, but life remains the same, life goes on, I laugh, I cry, I have to eat and I have to poop. I am liberated entirely from all of my thoughts and from all experience, it all has the same character to me now, I guess that is equanimity but at the same time I am feeling everything just the same as always, there is no difference between the perception-feeling of the world now and before the experience. Though for two or three years I entirely lost my self and saw the world as a new-born baby practically but now I have a working ego-machine to live and subsist by. There is no "me" but to get by further in the western world, I have to continue to operate in a devil's advocate kind of way for the ego-self. I believe the ego-self is to be honoured and raised by the experience, I do not observe it to be extinguished as far as I am aware. I can still do right and wrong, I can still make mistakes, it is no magic recipe.

Also in my experience the only true way of entering Samadhi is to dive into Love, the feeling of Love or much more appropriately, love for the Self. When the mind is resting in this flow towards the heart and towards the ever-abiding love of the Self, then I feel Samadhi to occur and arise naturally. I try emptiness meditation but this has only ever layed the groundwork, it seems the true samadhi is reached by cultivating pure love for the Self. Without the love, there is this void of space but when illumined by love, this void of space is known to be the Self who you are, infinite, expansive, all-pervading love. It is amazing to dissolve into it.

A: I AM THE DEATHLESS UNBORN SELF WHO KNOWS NO REBIRTH, NOW I AM BECOME DEATH, THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS
B: OK dude thanks for the info, now please get out of my way so I can get to work

Life goes on :P

Also, one key question: does the combination of the 'Shiva' with the 'Shakti' between root and crown, relate in any way to the combination of Yin with Yang in the lower dan tien which is said to be required of Mo Pai practitioners? I would like to learn more about that especially!

Edited by fluidity
  • Like 5

Wow! Thanks for sharing your experiences fluidity!

How did you activate it? Did a guru help you, did you just do kundalini yoga on your own, or was it more spontaneous? I'd love to know more about your journey to it.

From comparison to my own experiences, a lot 'lines up' with what fluidity has written in his last post.

I hope you do not mind me answering your question Kira - which was not directed at myself - I neither had a human guru or a yogic type system to awaken - or any type of spiritual/religious path. It was from simply meditating on the breath for 2 hours a day (everyday) for a number of years. However, it is impossible to know that was the cause, as it's not like I managed to do anything; it unfolded without specific effort to awaken anything. But, I would suggest single pointed focus for a prolonged period of time is important.

• Like 2

For those like fluidity and aboo who have had advanced kundalini experiences...How did you integrate that experience into your practical day to day lives ? In reading some of the KAP Systems teachings they emphasize not becoming a walking space cadet during K Awakening. Were you able to hold jobs and function normally in society ?

Hi Juliank. Interesting question, and not easy to answer. I'm self employed, and have been since leaving college; working from home. Therefore, I suppose you could say I've led a hermit life existence - although a fairly comfortable one :). I've never had the desire to socialise a lot and prefer to keep myself to myself. Therefore, I couldn't say whether I'd be able to function adequately in a 9 to 5 job. I have no problem working as I always have, and chatting to friends and family just like before; so I don't think it would be an issue. Apart from when my crown chakra unblocked, and that really was an explosion of energy - exactly as Fluidity explains, where it was a clear experience of all 'your' energy leaving the body from the top of the head. Apart from that experience, it has been a fairly gentle 'process'; maybe because I don't do 'alot' of spiritual exercises and generally live life 'normally'. That said, once awakened it appears not to ever subside fully, and wont go away. My view of things has changed grealy - though gradually - and for the better. In spiritual talk, I guess I am still a 'seeker', so I couldn't say what is to come. Peace, and all the best :)

Edited by aboo

From comparison to my own experiences, a lot 'lines up' with what fluidity has written in his last post.

I hope you do not mind me answering your question Kira - which was not directed at myself - I neither had a human guru or a yogic type system to awaken - or any type of spiritual/religious path. It was from simply meditating on the breath for 2 hours a day (everyday) for a number of years. However, it is impossible to know that was the cause, as it's not like I managed to do anything; it unfolded without specific effort to awaken anything. But, I would suggest single pointed focus for a prolonged period of time is important.

Thank you so much for sharing. It seems to me that a lot of awakenings are more often spontaneous than not.

If it is a real Kundalini awakening- you WILL become a social pariah, or vice versa

for more info:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/34458-kundalini/

Seems like a "kundalini awakening" doesn't obliterate close-mindedness and arrogance...

I think SonOfTheGods had the sadhus of India in mind when he made that statement re: Kundalinists being social outcasts.

Its quite apparent their lifestyle contrast starkly to that of 'normal' folks, preferring it this way rather than bow to the customary duties and established norms exacted by culture, state and religion. They lean towards frivolity and tend to scoff at anything remotely resembling decorum.

I have met a few of these interesting folks... quite eye-opening encounters all.

The wonderful thing about India is that the sadhus are very much integrated into the fabric of society, by the society itself, despite their oddities and misperceived 'madness', they do not face the kind of alarmist, eyebrow-raising concerns experienced by Western kundalinists ~ truth is, because of this acceptance, they function rather well the way they are, and occasionally one pops out of the mould and become a kind of 'accidental' guru of some repute.

:)

• Like 1

I have spoken to quite a large number of people who in the West are undergoing or have already undergone Kundalini awakening. The symptom/effect set is the same for all of us: a series of prolonged intense experiences involving drastic emotional upheaval, complete sorting through of the self, extreme states of highs, lows, terror, bliss, searing electrical sensations, the feeling of being struck by lightning as the Kundalini bursts through blockages or blasts awake, the feelings of intense heat flowing through the body (I felt the walls to be on fire myself, not just my body, my skin was searing hot), spontaneous asanas and mudras and mantras, all sorts of things. Kundalini is much more common than you think and there are many people who have activated it knowingly or unfortunately, unknowingly.

To my knowledge it does not require shaktipat. And in my own experience the final ascent of the Kundalini through the crown chakra produces an experience of complete release. But what happens is that basically the Kundalini ascends, you feel your entire being expanding outward to infinity then it collapses back in unto itself and everything disappears, dissolves. All sensations cease, heartbeat disappears, universe disappears, thought stops, nothing is seen, heard or sensed whatsoever. Then you stay in this state of total nothingness for a particular time and then the Kundalini descends once more, life thereafter is forever the same yet forever totally different. A kind of luminescence pervades every single moment. Mother Kundalini remains constantly active thereafter, working through the body and mind to do what she intends, whatever it be.

The difference between the savikalpa samadhi and the nirvikalpa samadhi seems to be that in savikalpa the mind ceases and rests in the awareness of deep awake and the universe continues to appear, but in the nirvikalpa the universe itself disappears like in deep sleep. I have experienced samadhi after the awakening and it is characterised by physical effects. My lower dan tian is open and filled with energy and the samadhi is predominantly a physical one, involving the entire body and the entirety of the prana in the body and out of the body. Prior to this the samadhi states I would experience were not bodily focused but consisted of the mind turning unto itself and disappearing into itself.

The most incredible thing I have experienced post-awakening is holding a ball of chi in between my hands, and throwing it 2-3ft from hand to hand and feeling myself, experiencing directly the physical space "outside" of my body intimately as the space inside my body. I could feel the energy ball flying from hand to hand as if I was throwing a third hand! Not to mention, I could see it too! It looked ectoplasmic, white, silver and shimmery and it gave off light. I felt my imagination to be what powered or directed its shape and composition and form. It is due to this experience that I am exceedingly curious as to what Kundalini is or what it does after the awakening experience: these qi balls seemed to reveal an entire world beyond the eat-shit-sleep mundanity.

Internal and external breathing galore - I was slowing my breath down to a stop and moving it around like a hot-air ballon, in and out of my body, through parts of the body, in a ball of breath-heat-electromagnetism. I observed that there were at least three levels of this energy. The first level was pure heat, gentle and not too visible but present. The second level was momentum and it is here that it could be seen gaining a whispy kind of form. The third level was magnetic ectoplasm and here it assumed a kind of semi-stable solid-like form which could be moulded around. I feel there might be a level or many beyond this, I am entirely new to this world and I have never heard of this even on here except referred to as qi-jing-shen and pointed to but never quite described in-depth. What the heck is this stuff and what do I do with it!?!?

It took around 10 hours of continuous qigong to get to the stage each time I tried where this would manifest - the work centred around quieting the fight or flight response and informing the muscles and nerves, through peaceful movement, that I am safe and completely at peace, that there is nothing to worry about. After enough hours of coaxing, the muscles finally rest and the mind ceases its complaining (all of which I found to actually be muscular-skeletal tension as the root cause) and a new way of ecstatic movement arises. In this kind of movement, permit me to be crude but it feels like every single cell of your body is as sensitive as the sexual organs and motion is orgasmic, ecstatic, serene. I noticed this is extremely dependent on semen retention - without it, there is literally no way to get the necessary jing to even hold oneself in meditation for enough time and intensity. I guess you could call this state "fluid dance kaivalya samadhi" :P

In the time I was experimenting with this stuff, two exercises revealed themselves spontaneously. The first is very simple and it was taught to me directly by the Kundalini, what you do is stand up and hold your arms out stretched to the side, then swing left and right and you let your hand hit the shoulder on the other side and allow the arm on that shoulder side to extend fully so it's like a horizontal windshield wiper, you do this side to side movement and it seems to stir the kundalini awake and gets the Qi flowing. From this position you can bring your hands together having built up significant momentum and you can develop energy balls.

The other exercise is bizarre and incredibly powerful. You stand up with both your hands clasped together and stretched up above you, feet together or very slightly apart. You stretch gently but firmly upward as if you are pulling your body apart, and start rocking side to side with your hands upwards, in a DNA-helix kind of motion. The motion originates from the power centre in the hips and terminates in a kind of sinusoidal spiral at the top of the hands, sending large wave-like EM pulses through the body. There will be a particular groove of movement where you will find the Kundalini naturally flows in itself and when you slide into this groove, the motion becomes automatic, effortless and the Kundalini itself takes over and starts moving for you, you just watch it happen. To add to this, firstly when you start off this motion it is directed by volition/yi and you are moving from side to side in a helix-like sinusoid. Your arms will vibrate in a resonant way but you will notice the more power you feed into this, the tighter the circle gets! To the point where when the Kundalini itself takes over, you have essentially stored so much momentum in this motion that on the outside the body looks completely still but you are vibrating at a frequency that could practically break your bones! I put my toe out of place and it blasted me 4ft onto my ass, from a completely still but resonating position.

There is a powerful sensation of the Kundalini becoming active at the base of the spine in the root chakra, of which the root chakra during this motion is firmly planted to the ground yet ascending to heaven simultaneously. It is an extraordinary sensation, and whoever of you can activate this, you will feel something incredible beyond all comprehension. It was at this time that I distinctly felt my crown chakra and actually saw the multi-coloured flower above my head made of ethereal/ectoplasmic energy and as real as your own head right now. It revealed that the body has some kind of innate intrinsic purpose unto itself revolving in some way around the Kundalini. I have not since entered that deeply in meditation so I cannot comment further on the nature of this!

I got a new line today on my left hand. I felt a searing electrical pulse, like a white hot metal string cutting into the palm and now I have a line pointing to the index finger at the mount of Jupiter. It's very intriguing, this effect but I do not really know what it means or does, I can get a general idea from palmistry websites. All in all I feel like what is going on is in some sense, far beyond my comprehension in the same way that I do not know what the intricate machinery in my pancreas or heart does on a daily basis but at the same time it feels so familiar as to be strikingly obvious. It's amazing!

Kryptyn, are you activated yourself? Because it doesn't quite sound like you have gone through this yourself, my apologies if I am incorrect. The experience of Nirvana bestowed by Kundalini seems final in that all sensation is transcended and one abides in the vast emptiness of the Self which is before birth and is perpetually, but life remains the same, life goes on, I laugh, I cry, I have to eat and I have to poop. I am liberated entirely from all of my thoughts and from all experience, it all has the same character to me now, I guess that is equanimity but at the same time I am feeling everything just the same as always, there is no difference between the perception-feeling of the world now and before the experience. Though for two or three years I entirely lost my self and saw the world as a new-born baby practically but now I have a working ego-machine to live and subsist by. There is no "me" but to get by further in the western world, I have to continue to operate in a devil's advocate kind of way for the ego-self. I believe the ego-self is to be honoured and raised by the experience, I do not observe it to be extinguished as far as I am aware. I can still do right and wrong, I can still make mistakes, it is no magic recipe.

Also in my experience the only true way of entering Samadhi is to dive into Love, the feeling of Love or much more appropriately, love for the Self. When the mind is resting in this flow towards the heart and towards the ever-abiding love of the Self, then I feel Samadhi to occur and arise naturally. I try emptiness meditation but this has only ever layed the groundwork, it seems the true samadhi is reached by cultivating pure love for the Self. Without the love, there is this void of space but when illumined by love, this void of space is known to be the Self who you are, infinite, expansive, all-pervading love. It is amazing to dissolve into it.

A: I AM THE DEATHLESS UNBORN SELF WHO KNOWS NO REBIRTH, NOW I AM BECOME DEATH, THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS

B: OK dude thanks for the info, now please get out of my way so I can get to work

Life goes on :P

Also, one key question: does the combination of the 'Shiva' with the 'Shakti' between root and crown, relate in any way to the combination of Yin with Yang in the lower dan tien which is said to be required of Mo Pai practitioners? I would like to learn more about that especially!

Hmm....if I were you, I would be weary about your experience because your awakening is induced by drugs. What insights have you gained from the experience, on the practical, real world level. No me? Know everything? In what social context? For me, I ended up resenting America because everything I was taught was bad for me. I had a Matrix experience, if you watched the movies. :) There was something fake about my American identity and the people and social environment trying to enforce the same view on me. Knew everything? Sure, it was more like no doubts, not knowing everything. Knowing everything implying that you have developed telepathy and precognitive abilities. I also saw visions of my past lives. I was done with my current life karma and moved onto my past life karma as a result. I thought I had it bad earlier? Could you imagine people knowing something about your spiritual awakening and begin to hate you because of your past life karma? You felt like you were your past life self and people treating you differently in a negative way.

Edited by ChiForce

If it is a real Kundalini awakening- you WILL become a social pariah, or vice versa

for more info:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/34458-kundalini/

That's correct. In a minor case, you will decide to change your life style and maybe hurting few people close to you along the way. In the extreme case, you have a Matrix experience. You have discovered everything you have been taught and told....they aren't real. They are fake. They are illusions. And you want to do something about it...to challenge this fake world with your own inner reality. This is when your inner world reality clashes with the world you are living in. This inner world reality is real to you because of your karmic affinity to your past lives. This inner world could be another country in a different time frame, the past usually. You begin to develop the uncanny ability to understand this country or countries other than the one you are living in.

I believe this mental and spiritual state is called "form is emptiness, emptiness is form." That, you have realized form is empty, in this case, your current world and your immediate surrounding. Knowing that they aren't real, they are inherently empty, it gives rise to new form. This new form is your inner world...your inner truth. :)

• Like 1