maheosphet

I love you guys ^.^

Love is the most potent energy of all, defeats all evil and bad intention if used properly.

Hurrah!

:wub:

• Like 7

LOVE LOVE LOVE

IS the antidote to fear.

xxx

ps A Loving Mind has no need to use threats or abusive language. Does it? Mr M? Hmm? ;)

I generally suggest that understanding is the antidote to fear but, yeah, love works too.

To your question: No, it doesn't. A loving mind would not even consider using such things. But then, we need consider the cause; it could be that threats and abusive language was used instead of violent acts. Of course, a loving mind would never consider acts of violence. And be careful where you try to take this - don't make it a transference.

• Like 2

Love is the most potent energy of all, defeats all evil and bad intention if used properly.

Hurrah!

I like the "if used properly" caveat., because those who would be your enemy , or are operating from another paradigm , may not respond in the way you might like.,, and of course , it can backfire bigtime. I think that speaks for itself.

• Like 1

Hurrah!

But what of those who love violence????????????

• Like 2

"Love is not the dying moan of a distant violin,.... It's the triumphant twang of a bedspring."

S.J. Perelman

Edited by ThisLife
  • Like 1

Hurrah!

From the I Ching:

Hexagram 61, line 3:

Six in the third place means:

He finds a comrade.

Now he beats the drum, now he stops.

Now he sobs, now he sings.

Here the source of a man's strength lies not in himself but in his relation to other people. No matter how close to them he may be, if his center of gravity depends on them, he is inevitably tossed to and fro between joy and sorrow. Rejoicing to high heaven, then sad unto death-this is the fate of those who depend upon an inner accord with other persons whom they love. Here we have only the statement of the law that this is so. Whether this condition is felt to be an affliction of the supreme happiness of love, is left to the subjective verdict of the person concerned.

http://www.wisdomportal.com/IChing/IChing-Wilhelm.html#61

Hexagram 58, line 1:

Nine at the beginning means:

Contented joyousness. Good fortune.

A quiet, wordless, self-contained joy, desiring nothing from without and resting content with everything, remains free of all egotistic likes and dislikes. In this freedom lies good fortune, because it harbors the quiet security of a heart fortified within itself.

http://www.wisdomportal.com/IChing/IChing-Wilhelm.html#58

• Like 3