mike 134

dafuq is happening to me now ?

OK so late 2012- Feb 2014 I've been feeling pretty good. Got kundalini syndrome but its been manageable. Been working and getting daily exercise. Occasionally I can't sleep or I'm feeling agitated so I take a Klonipin or Valium. And yes I log onto TTB and complain about kundalini but after a day or two I always feel better, and 99% of the time I take no medication.

But then a couple of weeks ago the problems have been flaring up out of nowhere. Insominia, twitching, vibrating, agitation, racing thoughts, lots of body heat, all kundalini stuff. I quickly learned that it was exacerbated by physical exercise. Not just weight lifting or spinal/core exercises but also cardio. Even though I had the EXACT SAME exercise regimen/diet for the last year, and I did not increase it, it was suddenly causing problems.

At the very same time my sexuality has changed. I've been complaining forever about waxing and waning libido. But now its permanently back and stronger than ever. It feels like I have 1000% more pleasure receptors in my penis. Its even changed in color. I used to be pink but now its a deep, almost red color, from extra blood flow.

So yeah its very nice to have a super high sex drive but NOT at the cost of not being able to sleep. So I stopped exercise entirely, and I'm feeling fine, even great, and sleeping very well. But I can't just sit on my butt forever. Been looking forward to getting a nice beach body for the summer but instead I'm loosing muscle and gaining fat. For the last couple of weeks, every time I step my foot into the gym, I can't sleep that night or the next because of kundalini problems.

What's going on here ?? Why the sudden flare up ? Why the link between libido and sleep ? Is there a safe way of getting exercise? Is this permanent or will it go away in a few weeks?

• Like 1

Yeah I always pop up again when I have problems hahaha.

Given you and "k" are gonna be housemates for the rest of your life..….it might be beneficial to stop trying to keep her locked up in the closet. Let her come out and decorate the house, put up some new curtains, dust off the shelves, give you a nice back rub….and maybe even cook you some enlightened stew. :)

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 4

Thanks for that document I'm gonna look through it. As far as mentally directing energy down legs or just downward, that doesn't really work its like shooting a bear with a BB gun.

I envy you man, I dont even remember what a sex drive is haha

See if my sex drive returned AND I can exercise without sleep problems then I would essentially consider myself cured. But not exercising really really sucks. If you don't work out its okay but I'm a big fitness fanatic and its getting really depressing. Theres no point in having a high sex drive if you don't look good. You'd be surprised how fast you decondition when you don't exercise.

Let her come out and decorate the house, put up some new curtains, dust off the shelves, give you a nice back rub

All I want is to 1. sleep 2. be able to exercise 3. sex and 4. maintain mental stability and normal social interactions. No nonsense no weird stuff from kundalini please. It really sucks if life with kundalini is like, you can only choose two or three of 4.

Edited by mike 134

You can have all 4…..and more. :)

Its unfortunate that you've had this spontaneous experience hit you…..but if your ready…..i recommend you find a qualified teacher whom can guide you through this process so you don't spend your whole life in energetic frustration.

My 2 cents, Peace

except for the red dick and social issues, I see a lot of parallels between your symptoms and an episode of 'overtraining' that I went through a few years ago. It came from running. I was running a lot, training very, very hard, at much-too-fast paces for my actual condition, for a long time, about three years straight. It got to the point where I couldn't come down anymore. Pulse wouldn't come to rest, couldn't sleep, couldn't do any kind of exercise without instantly going into high-rev mode. And my thoughts were racing at warp speed.

I know that sounds nothing at all like Kundalini, and it probably isn't really. BUT the background story is that that kind of extreme exercise flips a kind of switch that puts the body and the mind into permanent 'survival mode'. I'm convinced that the switch is in the dna. It's like you've been chased by a tiger non-stop (in my case, for a couple years) and your whole system just says, damn, can't sleep, can't stop to relax, gotta stay alert, nothing else in the world matter, that tiger is going to get us! Run!

The hormonal system goes nuts, and that is the connection that I see to what you're experiencing. I'm certain that you're glands are confused and trying to do things that don't fit into a normal lifestyle.

And yeah, come to think of it, I was pretty miserable company at that time, too, with mood swings and almost bipolar episodes.

• Like 1

When you work out, do you do squats? lift heavy free weights? eat plenty of meat and take in plenty of healthy fats? these things could help you to 'ground', probably in a way that will be more effective than 'mentally directing energy' downward at this point. Maybe you can help rebalance by changing workout and diet. I hear that eating pleny of (mostly animal based) protein, getting plenty of fat in your diet has helped a lot of people with Kundalini to stay grounded. And of course squats will by necessity draw energy to your legs/lower body. Hope that helps.

Edited by everseeking
  • Like 2

I see a lot of parallels between your symptoms and an episode of 'overtraining'

When you work out, do you do squats? lift heavy free weights? eat plenty of meat and take in plenty of healthy fats?

Yeah that's a good thought my regimen is pretty intense, and I do squats and free weights. Push-pull-abs-rest and repeat, and lots of cardio. I eat 1 gram of protein / lb body weight. I really suspected overtraining at first, and since I already have kundalini syndrome I figured it would definitely cause a flare up (as opposed to normal people without kundalini syndrome, who get regular overtraining symptoms and "CNS fatigue"). But then again ever since this started six weeks ago I've only gone to the gym only 7-8 times instead of every day like I used to. I figured I would have recovered by now if it was overtraining ?? Its really boring I'm just sitting at home. I have absolutely no symptoms whatsoever and sleeping well, but I just can't train. Really frustrating and frankly depressing.

But then again ever since this started six weeks ago I've only gone to the gym only 7-8 times instead of every day like I used to. I figured I would have recovered by now if it was overtraining ??

I'm not saying that it is or isn't, I have no idea. But, it can take months for the effects of real overtraining to begin subside. And then years to build back up your fitness. It a wide-open field with no real hard research, just a huge body of anecdotal evidence and advice. I was very active at the Runner's World forums at the time and learned more there than from any doctor or therapist.

What triggers over training is an extended time in the anaerobic pulse range. And the 'cure' that I found was low heartrate training. I had my heart monitor on like 24/7 for a long time, a few months. I used the formula and methods from Phil Maffetone:

http://www.philmaffetone.com/

I'm over it now, except that fast-pace, high HR running it out, except for short spurts.

Well, then i am limited to asking how much fat youtake in. I know of 2 people with active kundalini that would have to add butter to their coffee and find themselves eating large servings of rich fats. Maybe that will help? That's the last tool in my tool box, as I don't have open K myself, just reiterating what has helped others:-)

Edited by everseeking

Deep long dantian breathing, relaxed relaxed relaxed. ... Zero energy movement / visualization / internal work etc, just long slow deep breaths

That can help too, but not in one day. patience is going to have to be a virtue (I think)

• Like 3

OK so late 2012- Feb 2014 I've been feeling pretty good. Got kundalini syndrome but its been manageable. Been working and getting daily exercise. Occasionally I can't sleep or I'm feeling agitated so I take a Klonipin or Valium. And yes I log onto TTB and complain about kundalini but after a day or two I always feel better, and 99% of the time I take no medication.

But then a couple of weeks ago the problems have been flaring up out of nowhere. Insominia, twitching, vibrating, agitation, racing thoughts, lots of body heat, all kundalini stuff. I quickly learned that it was exacerbated by physical exercise. Not just weight lifting or spinal/core exercises but also cardio. Even though I had the EXACT SAME exercise regimen/diet for the last year, and I did not increase it, it was suddenly causing problems.

At the very same time my sexuality has changed. I've been complaining forever about waxing and waning libido. But now its permanently back and stronger than ever. It feels like I have 1000% more pleasure receptors in my penis. Its even changed in color. I used to be pink but now its a deep, almost red color, from extra blood flow.

So yeah its very nice to have a super high sex drive but NOT at the cost of not being able to sleep. So I stopped exercise entirely, and I'm feeling fine, even great, and sleeping very well. But I can't just sit on my butt forever. Been looking forward to getting a nice beach body for the summer but instead I'm loosing muscle and gaining fat. For the last couple of weeks, every time I step my foot into the gym, I can't sleep that night or the next because of kundalini problems.

What's going on here ?? Why the sudden flare up ? Why the link between libido and sleep ? Is there a safe way of getting exercise? Is this permanent or will it go away in a few weeks?

:lol: I already told you 3 times in the span of a 1 year

you listen as well as my neighbor's cat who keeps shitting on my tomato plants

EDIT: I'm not telling you anymore :P

Edited by SonOfTheGods

^^^ errr I listen all right but as soon as something doesn't work I ditch it.

Have you tried taking melatonine for a week or so?
Also try taking extra b vitamin and magnesium since it tends to help with sleep. At least it helped me.

Well, then i am limited to asking how much fat youtake in.

Yeah I take melatonin tough to say if it works or not seems like placebo but I mainly take it for antioxidant effects. I think theres like 200% B vitamins in my daily MTV. Yeah I eat a lot of good fats (polyunsaturated) when I'm trying to bulk. Nuts, guacamole, but ever since I've stopped exercise I've been having to eat less so I don't gain belly fat.

I have felt perfectly well for a week now, sleeping 8-9+ hours a night. I'll take the rest of this week off. Then next monday I'm gonna start exercising again and see what happens. My libido is still way up even though I'm ejaculating every single day its still high. Goal: keep the libido gains, while still being able to exercise. That would be fuarking awesome.

focus on your heels, and incease connection between them and the base of the skull. have about a fist with between the feet-

Stay off coffee and other stimulants

Place your feet in cold water prior to training.

h