Leon Frost

Confusion around "Kunlun."

There are a few here that imply that they have received the 'Red Dragon Palm' practice and at the same time may be warning or discouraging others from having it. That is the practice I am missing. I have the Kunlun/Red Phoenix and if anyone has the 'Red Dragon Palm' and are willing to share it you can PM me.

Likewise, I'd love to know also.

I´d like to know more about ¨"red dragon palm" as well. Seem to remember a spinning pearl microcosmic orbit practice from Max that was dragon something or other. Maybe I´ve got my dragons mixed up though. If anybody cares to shed light on this--publically or via pm--I´d be much obliged.

Thanks,

Liminal

Michael Winn teaches a version of MCO that includes a spinning dragon pearl. It could be red or blue. He said that this method is taught at Wudang Mountain. I don't think that this has anything to do with Max's Red Dragon Palm, but I might be wrong.

Receiving a technical transmission for a practice (like Red Dragon) does little if the person passing on this practice hasn't learned it directly from Max, or from one who learned it through him.

If you are simply given technical instruction (breathe thus, see thus, intend thus), it's like reading the first paragraph of a lengthy chapter. You might gain some very superficial understanding, but the subtlety and depth necessary to truly understand what is being spoken of escapes you. You can't know what you don't know. (Just as you can't fix something you're unaware of--- which is way awareness is so critical for purification... but I digress)

If you received the practice from Max, then you've also been given the keys that allow access to intuitive depth in a practice. If you give this practice to another, and also intentionally pass these keys along, Max (or his highest divine aspect), comes through you and imparts this gift to whom you've deemed worthy.

Red Dragon has so many strings attached to it. Max holds it close. Go see Max. Learn it directly from him. He'll tweak it to suit your needs.

I don't doubt that those here who actually are familiar with the practice perform different expressions of Red Dragon. This is as it should be.

If you're truly interested/driven/sincere---- go to the source. (Which, in this case, means going through apprentice training---- you won't be disappointed)

Red Dragon is great fun. Red Phoenix is great fun. Is one of these practices is inherently more powerful than the other? Personal resonance determines how potentiality manifests in this instance.

Max holds Red Dragon so close because the potential to abuse it is so high. Demonstrate virtue and a willingness to serve, and see what comes to you.

all the best.

balance.

Edited by balance.

Max holds Red Dragon so close because the potential to abuse it is so high. Demonstrate virtue and a willingness to serve, and see what comes to you.

Does Max provide a list of moral imperatives that one must obey? Potential for abuse? How is that determined? You have a need for a parental guru?

Edited by ralis

Does Max provide a list of moral imperatives that one must obey? Potential for abuse? How is that determined?

Most traditions offer ethical/moral guidance--- so of course Max speaks of such things (gently). Most (I'm inclined to say No practice reaches.... ) practices never reach their full potential unless virtue is aligned with intention. Being forced to acknowledge this isn't a bad thing. That said, Max is generous. Go through the trainings if you want Red Dragon--- he'll hook it up.

What do you really expect to find in Red Dragon that isn't present in RP? It's just another avenue. Not more or less powerful/better or worse.

Red Dragon will purify every aspect of body and spirit. It can also lead to physical immortality but a choice needs to be made to truly manifest this end. Red Dragon develops the same level of power as RP--- just a different path--- things will simply manifest and express differently. The great beauty in red dragon is that the practitioner must eventually choose between power and God. Power manifests so quickly that it can outpace awareness and virtue. This is all I'm allowed to share.

all the best.

balance.

Edited by balance.

Most traditions offer ethical/moral guidance--- so of course Max speaks of such things (gently). Most (I'm inclined to say No practice reaches.... ) practices never reach their full potential unless virtue is aligned with intention. Being forced to acknowledge this isn't a bad thing. That said, Max is generous. Go through the trainings if you want Red Dragon--- he'll hook it up.

What do you really expect to find in Red Dragon that isn't present in RP? It's just another avenue. Not more or less powerful/better or worse.

Red Dragon will purify every aspect of body and spirit. It can also lead to physical immortality but a choice needs to be made to truly manifest this end. Red Dragon develops the same level of power as RP--- just a different path--- things will simply manifest and express differently. The great beauty in red dragon is that the practitioner must eventually choose between power and God. Power manifests so quickly that it can outpace awareness and virtue. This is all I'm allowed to share.

all the best.

balance.

Any adult should be able make appropriate decisions for themselves as opposed to having a guru dictate what is right or wrong.

Any adult should be able make appropriate decisions for themselves as opposed to having a guru dictate what is right or wrong.

And Max, in all of his wisdom, will give you this opportunity----- if you go to the apprentice workshops. :lol:

He withholds the practice from tourists and from people clearly disinterested in committing more deeply to Kunlun. Can you blame the dude?

Do the apprentice work, and he'll eventually teach RD. Alignment of virtue with intention is entirely up to you. Forcing people to wait gives the other practices time to purify and refine intention.

all the best.

balance.

Edited by balance.

I played with matches once when I was 5 or so. I was pretty surprised how quickly the head of the match burned the hell out of my thumb. This is not the appropriate place to ask for a given teacher's practices. (omitted descriptor on 'practices' on purpose.) I mean, this is basically explicitly a format (public forum) that it was asked not to share these, specifically the latest two in question. I hope nobody takes offense to that. /\ :)

I think the crux of that statement is "should be" - its something that in theory, should be the way it should be, but in practice, "any" is extremely unrealistic in the context of spiritual practices. You cant really assume "any" person will necessarily have the basic diligence to carry forth to the point of realizing the fruit of practices, much less would necessarily have the moral rectitude to wield them responsibly.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

I played with matches once when I was 5 or so. I was pretty surprised how quickly the head of the match burned the hell out of my thumb. This is not the appropriate place to ask for a given teacher's practices. (omitted descriptor on 'practices' on purpose.) I mean, this is basically explicitly a format (public forum) that it was asked not to share these, specifically the latest two in question. I hope nobody takes offense to that. /\ :)

Joe:

Apprentices and Facilitators are in a position to pass on specific versions of Red Phoenix to folk actively pursuing Kunlun. A list of these people are to be found on the primordial alchemist website. Proper avenues are in-person or via skype.

Red Dragon is for facilitators and apprentices only and is not to be shared.

Certain versions of Red Phoenix are also only for facilitators and apprentices and are not to be shared.

Folks pursuing kunlun and interested in deepening their practice are encouraged to acquire Red Phoenix through Max/Diana, or from an apprentice or a facilitator. RP is not just for those who have been in a position to attend workshops.

all the best.

balance.

Edited by balance.

I tohought that Kunlun has "incorporated" Flying Phoenix Chi Kung in the materials, now I read a little more carfully and I see it is Red Phoenix ... Probably totaly different "animals" ... ?

Edited by Jox