Sign in to follow this  
Apech

Post by me

When you go into profile you get an option to see previous posts by yourself ... this used to give several pages but now just one. Sometimes its useful to go back and see if there are any unfinished conversations which you might have forgotten ... is this something I can change (the limit) or is it a board wide thing?

Thanks.

• Like 2

When I go to 'my content' I get 40 pages of nonsense my interesting posts ... but when I go to 'posts' on profile page I only get one page ... am I normal?

• Like 2

When I go to 'my content' I get 40 pages of nonsense my interesting posts ... but when I go to 'posts' on profile page I only get one page ... am I normal?

That seems to be the functionality. "Posts" is limited to a single day. Content appears to be a year.

• Like 1

That seems to be the functionality. "Posts" is limited to a single day. Content appears to be a year.

Ok thanks.

Soooo, you are asking Tech if you are normal?

:D

So the workaround is.... you go to content, then to the left of the list of all the threads, you can click on view by posts ;).

Soooo, you are asking Tech if you are normal?

:D

So the workaround is.... you go to content, then to the left of the list of all the threads, you can click on view by posts ;).

Will this make me normal? (notice I don't say 'again')

• Like 1

I'd have to say that is very, very wrong indeed, Mr Crane!

I hear the buzzing of the beez,

A high vibration, if you please!

;)

xxx

I agree it is very wrong to think of nice ladies sitting on tumble dryers with high spin settings.

• Like 1

Tumble dryers don't have high spin settings.

What you need is a good industrial spin dryer or a front loading washing machine.

BTW that dog is thinking......

" Dryer .. Schmyer.

Just wait 'til you find out what I did in the laundry basket.'"

Edited by GrandmasterP

Tumble dryers don't have high spin settings.

What you need is a good industrial spin dryer or a front loading washing machine.

BTW that dog is thinking......

" Dryer .. Schmyer.

Just wait 'til you find out what I did in the laundry basket.'"

You're right I meant spin dryer ... domestic appliances were never my strong subject.

Edited by Apech

Sign in to follow this