Sign in to follow this  
EFS White

Brief Introduction

As an introduction in this section is required before posting anywhere else, I would like to make myself known to you briefly.

For the time being I would like to remain anonymous, hence please accept that I only provide a pseudonym, EFS White, here. I am 35 years old, based in Germany. I work in an artistic profession, and came to first study buddhist principles about two years ago.

Seeking a way out from chronic depression (of 5+ years) led me to become an avid student of bioenergetics (Alexander Lowen) — about a year ago — and finally Qi Gong about six months ago.

Whenever I read up on Taoist ideas, I continue to run into this forum and have thus already drawn a lot of inspiration and understanding from many of you members. Thank you!

I am signing up here with a distinct goal in mind: A member of my family has fallen sick, and I would like to seek practical and detailed instruction of what I can do to help.

Cannot think of anything else right now.

Feel free to ask me if there is something you would like to know.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

EFS

• Like 2

Welcome EFS. There should be many things on the board to interest you. I'd direct you to the Healing subsection in the General forum. A good source for advice, but as always with the internet, check things out through professional sources.

You will be able to post freely now but we ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.co...um-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of when getting started.

Good luck and best wishes,

thelerner

Welcome to TTB. Glad to hear your already benefiting from the fruit this forum has to offer. :)

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi

Sign in to follow this