Sign in to follow this  
fuego

Hallo

Hello, everyone, and may this message find you well.

After my good friend and teacher told me about this place, I decided to join, particularly after reading some of the topics and posts. I admit to being intrigued.

When I first began my practices nearly a year ago, I wanted to "awaken." Since then, my goals have shifted a few times. I grant they may change again. Currently, I'm realizing the full value and wonder to be found in "now."

I have learned that it's not important to define things into neat little boxes - learning to not overanalyze and just be is my greatest accomplishment with internal arts so far. I grant that this will change too.

I look forward to talking with all of you.

(EDIT: Somehow, I managed to miss the final "o" in "Hello.")

Edited by fuego

hello fuego

welcome to this great forum .

Thank you! I look forward to reading much here.

I just signed in this spring, and I have learned a lot already from asking questions, reading earlier posts, trying out links.

Same here - half the fun is learning the right questions to ask, though.

Staying in the "now" is no small task if you ask me. I am full of admiration.

It's not easy - I've slipped a number of times. However, it is worth striding for; the change in one's point of view alone is worth it.

I just got the wonderful advice to practice "beginners mind". Funny how personal history repeats itself, and is full of remembering and forgetting. <_<:)

Indeed - once you're thinking and being from the right place, the little training wheels you used to get there aren't as important - unless you slip, and have to work your way back to that state. ;)

Sign in to follow this