Sign in to follow this  
BaguaKicksAss

Come add your questions to our upcoming interview with Ching Sung :)

I just wanted to give a reminder to everyone that we are putting more effort into, and revitalizing TTBs interviews! We have a couple of interesting folks lined up.

"Ching Sung" has agreed to do one with us; he's very knowledgeable about internal martial arts, Taoist practices, and other esoteric areas. He has also written a few books. I figure he would be able to answer most questions quite well.

Looking for input from some more members :). Post your questions in the thread linked below....

http://thetaobums.com/topic/34504-questions-for-interview-with-ching-sung/

• Like 3

What does he think is the most valuable practice one should do daily. Excluding meditation.

What does he think is the most valuable practice one should do daily. Excluding meditation.

Please come post your question in the thread I linked above :).

i got a goooddd onee.

ask him about yin chi! Do we absorb it from the earth or the moon? DO we have to be grounded when me meditate to absorb it? is it beneficial to be grounded when you meditate?

all these are basically one question if you ask it right.

• Like 1

Never heard of him, is there a link anywhere?

...heh yeah just read the thread...

Edited by joeblast

Never heard of him, is there a link anywhere?

it's a made up name. he wants to be anonymous....cause we are anonymous i guess is the train of thought

• Like 3

Knowing him, he probably feels being anonymous would be a lot of fun ;).

Please head on over to the thread linked above and post your questions folks...

• Like 1

I just send off the thank you email to Ching Sung :). I also included the thank you's that people have PMed me.

I know some folks are really curious, but I'm not going to give away his identity, as that was stipulated by him to do the interview. I'm sure he has a few good reasons for it.

Since this thread isn't locked, I figure we can discuss his replies here amongst ourselves if anyone would like. Though I'm not going to forward any new questions or discussion to him, as that is not the idea of the interview section/process with TTBs.

I thought his answers were extremely insightful personally and am really glad that we had the opportunity to interview Ching Sung :). Thank you to everyone for such interesting questions.

• Like 1

Would love to read one of his books as I was seriously interested in this interview , very informative.

• Like 2

I enjoyed reading this interview! His responses were thoughtful and thought-provoking. Please thank him for me.

A few of his responses, taken to heart, would eliminate a significant fraction of the threads on TTB...

:)

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this