Sign in to follow this  
MooNiNite

What's the deal with Tin Foil?

Did we really make this stuff?

seems kinda space age alien stuff to me

Also:

put it in your right hand, your chi might make it tingle :D

Edited by MooNiNite

Betcha can't chew tinfoil for any length of time.

A chum on another ( whackier) forum than TTB has all his windows lined on the inside with tin foil.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Nah ... we cant have made it ! Obviously space age alien stuff.

And here I was, lamenting the issue that past human endeavours and brilliance from cultures other than ours cannot seem to be accepted so we come up with 'aliens must have done it' but now ... to increase to an exponential level that has caught up with itself;

even technology that exists right now in day to day reality ... must be space age alien stuff .

Wacky man ..... really wacky

A little cheaper than in my part of the world right now, SotG. My nearest grocer wants $3.50.

Perhaps we've stumbled upon a new basis for currency exchange rates. Perhaps we need to adopt the tin-foil standard...

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

I used to wrap my tarot deck in tin foil…just to insulate it from foreign energies. I use a silk bag now though….my deck didn't seem to like foil. :lol:

My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 1

Betcha can't chew tinfoil for any length of time.

A chum on another ( whackier) forum than TTB has all his windows lined on the inside with tin foil.

I can't, youch!!! But the wife had her amalgam replaced and did the tinfoil test - no pain. That makes eating Döner Kabap much less risky.

That's the UK. We have much higher quality here. I know because I've been told by British visitors.

The kebab stands have signs telling the customer what kind of neat it is. Turkey, mostly (kind of funny in English haha)

I used to wrap my tarot deck in tin foil…just to insulate it from foreign energies. I use a silk bag now though….my deck didn't seem to like foil. :lol:

My 2 cents, Peace

Hahaha. Yes. Your reasoning was sound though! I learned to always wrap any bottles containing alchemical tinctures in tinfoil to keep them uncontaminated from psychic debris. I use virgin linen for my other tools.

Here's the Deal:

going on, right now!

reynolds-7.6.13.png

That's good foil, Dude.

At that price, Reynolds is giving it away!

• Like 1

Turkey Turkish kebab :huh: .... I'm going back to yeeros ... but I would NEVER eat an American Gyro.

well, they can't use pork and real lamb is expensive, and beef is just wrong. So, the standard is turkey/lamb mix though some places have pure lamb, which costs a bit more. I do trust the quality here. The biggest supplier is Eura Döner and they put a lot of effort into keeping the standards high.

I eat them a couple times a week, but nine out of ten times I buy vegetarian 'Durum' with Feta cheese. Durum is the thin pide that is then rolled like a wrap. There's more content and less bread. Hmmm... feeling a bit peckish as it is ...

Gyros is disgusting, and the meat is fatty pork that they can't sell in their Greek restaurants.

Hahaha. Yes. Your reasoning was sound though! I learned to always wrap any bottles containing alchemical tinctures in tinfoil to keep them uncontaminated from psychic debris. I use virgin linen for my other tools.

Did you find that worked ? The tinfoil I mean . I can understand the linen. We used to protect ours by keeping them in a wooden box filled with peat moss, in a shed reserved for the purpose ... supposedly with no 'Ahrimanic' substances present.

The idea of tin foil in that environment .... :(

Wrap your Tarot in white silk

reflects

black absorbs

so depends what you want to do with them

I keep my 'Madam Indra's ' cards (Not a Tarot as such, although advertised as one - but I love the art work and concepts and some of the imagery is v.apt for my situation) in a wooden box that happened to be the exact size. My Thoth deck sits in a little gold material bag someone gave me for an exchange.

Does anyone know anything about this 'deck' Madam Indra ? ;

arcanes-majeur-mme-indira-copie.jpg

It's not actually 'tin' at all is it?

Ha! I wrote alfoil and changed it back to tin to make it like the post I quoted ( psssst ... there is no such thing as aluminum either ;) )

• Like 2

I keep my 'Madam Indra's ' cards (Not a Tarot as such, although advertised as one - but I love the art work and concepts and some of the imagery is v.apt for my situation) in a wooden box that happened to be the exact size. My Thoth deck sits in a little gold material bag someone gave me for an exchange.

Does anyone know anything about this 'deck' Madam Indra ? ;

arcanes-majeur-mme-indira-copie.jpg

Madame Indira's Persian Tarot those are.

There's was a pdf online that translated the book from the original French.

Hope that helps

Sign in to follow this