Sign in to follow this  
mwight

Masters With Documented Paranormal Abilities, & Also Teach Publicly Version 2

Hello,

I felt the other thread got way too off topic.

Perhaps this thread can focus simply as a directory for Masters with such abilities that offer books, or DVDs of their teachings, rather than a debate on the subject. This could possibly apply to books/DVDs written by their advanced students also.

Thanks in advance

-m

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to add that I do not believe in the supernatural or paranormal. There is only the natural world, anything we call supernatural is merely because of our lack of understanding of said phenomenon.

I am seeking enlightenment, and more importantly liberation from this cycle of death and rebirth.

That is my goal for this life, and I intend to do my very best to achieve that, and help others do the same.

I view practices like the lei shan dao (lightning and thunder path) which have a level based system, and develop powers as milestones along this system, as the only viable method for accomplishing my goals in this lifetime.

To be honest I view this reality as a dream, and have no interested in showing off magic tricks, or harming, or controlling other people. I want out, and the fastest and most logical method for this is finding a master who can back up his development along the path with abilities(such as robert peng, or john chang).

I do already have a neigong master (cannot comment further, please don't ask) who is absolutely amazing and who can some amazing things, however I want to learn all I can from all the masters I can, so I can find my own way as I always have.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Far.....

Max Christensen (Lama Dorje): http://www.risingredphoenix.com/

Robert Peng: http://www.robertpeng.com/

Edited by mwight

Sifu Wong Kiew Kit

Wang LiPing's turtle <--- (no joke, this is serious) the most authoritative cultivator in the world and this was confirmed by Wang LiPing's predecessors.

Wang LiPing's turtle <--- (no joke, this is serious) the most authoritative cultivator in the world and this was confirmed by Wang LiPing's predecessors.

Now tell me. Does his turtle teach publicly? :rolleyes:

mwight, I've been on Lama Dorje's site before and was interested in the book "Pillars of Bliss" which was only available in Japanese...................Now on the site, it says it's now available in English and can be ordered on-line................Where?.....................I e-mailed Lama Dorje and I wondered if you know? Thanks

Now tell me. Does his turtle teach publicly? :rolleyes:

The book is publicly enough for me ;)

And I'll you...a lot of people are wrong. The turtle already speaks to the heart of man and it did through the book :)

mwight, I've been on Lama Dorje's site before and was interested in the book "Pillars of Bliss" which was only available in Japanese...................Now on the site, it says it's now available in English and can be ordered on-line................Where?.....................I e-mailed Lama Dorje and I wondered if you know? Thanks

lulu.com

I already ordered mine.

"Those who expect nothing are never dissapointed"

Edited by Spectrum

Sign in to follow this