Sign in to follow this  
dadadada222

my position and my goals

Hello, friends.

I suppose I'm here because I feel like self-improvement is to be found in TCM, Qi Gong, and/or Tai Chi. The only problem is that I'm a complete virgin on all three subjects, with virtually no knowledge of even their basics. I'd appreicate any sort of advice and pointers you guys might have for me, and am totally open to answering any questions.

Thanks!

Edited by dadadada222

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums. Most of us are guilty of the occasional lapse in judgement so you will be at home here.

It is possible to replace substance abuse with a disciplined practice such as tai chi and qigong but to do so on ones own is difficult. It would be far better were you to find a teacher and attend a class. If you give us your location then I am sure that someone on the forum will be able to offer advice.

You will be able to post freely now but we ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of when getting started.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang.

Sign in to follow this