Sign in to follow this  
gianni

greetings

Hi,hello to everybody..english not being my mother tongue I beg forgiveness for any mistake I'll surely make.I'm rather intrigued by anything concerning spiritual(?) awareness,and joined this forum to see if it was possible to learn something.

Hello gianni,

and welcome to The Tao Bums :)

May I ask you where you're from?

Your introductory post is a little bit short, actually the Lobby is the place people will look at to get some first impression of you, so I'd usually ask you to write more.. I approved it anyway, in order to not stress you too much with writing a lot of English right from the start, but I'd be glad if you would add some further information about yourself and your interests ;-)

You'll be able to post freely on the forum now. Please keep our Terms and Rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ in mind when participating here.

Good luck and all the best to you!

Yascra

Hello gianni,

and welcome to The Tao Bums :)

May I ask you where you're from?

Your introductory post is a little bit short, actually the Lobby is the place people will look at to get some first impression of you, so I'd usually ask you to write more.. I approved it anyway, in order to not stress you too much with writing a lot of English right from the start, but I'd be glad if you would add some further information about yourself and your interests ;-)

You'll be able to post freely on the forum now. Please keep our Terms and Rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ in mind when participating here.

Good luck and all the best to you!

Yascra

Hi. am italian,Sardinia,but I've been living in tuscany,lombardy,near Switzerland,with a dash of germany,couple of years of England,and a dot of holland.etc...,I am 59,and I've always been keen on mistery,and what greater Mistery is there but life?

I started quiet young with yoga,(atha) passing trough vivekananda,(Jnana),approching then tantra without knowing potential

danger, there,(the serpent power, kundalini etc.)then something happened,wich I could'nt manage,and after a period of intense "power" feeling I was left with a "down" that was extremely hard to bear.All this happened a long time ago,30-35 years ago,to make short of a long story,I never ceased to look for the goal but, weary of any kind of affiliation,going my way on my own.now I think the time has come to seek from "others" and maybe share.Hope this is enough of a start,(?)ciao.

Sign in to follow this