Sign in to follow this  
mantis

male multiple orgasms & sexual cultivation

it seems through what i have read through so far there that it is common for one to have problems either having a multiple orgasm or how to have one. i have had a few and in posting how i do so i hope others will benefit as well. here we go!

before even diving into techniques i want to make one thing clear: awareness. if and only when you become aware of your present surroundings and your present feelings and or sensations can you have a multiple orgasm or even one non-ejaculatory orgasm for that matter. simply be aware of what you are feeling, your sweat, your heart rate, any clenched muscles, your emotions, be aware of it all. in my opinion this is one thing few books stress enough and can be why people ultimately fail and continue to have taxing ejaculatory orgasms.

introduction: the pelvic floor.

this is also known as the pc muscle and is a key ingredient in having a successful non-ejaculatory orgasm. there are a variety of techniques for training this muscle, but the key ingredient is continuity. being a weekend warrior will not help you in this case. the pc muscle is easy in locating, and there a variety of techniques for finding it too! the simplest i've found is to stop the stream of urine and become aware of the muscle that is clenched. this is it! after a few stops you will more than likely be able to clench it at your own will. at first i encourage you to do 50 repetitions. if you can do more then i encourage you to do, keeping in mind it can become sore like any other muscle.

the pc muscle is in my opinion is a great muscle for two reasons. one, it will stop semen from ejecting from your penis and two, it will develop sensitivity in the area. with an increased sensitivity you will be able to feel the "pumping" action that occurs during ejaculation and when you are too close and need to squeeze. training this muscle should be fairly easy as you can do it anytime anywhere, simply develop a schedule and build off of that.

the orgasm.

this is by far the hardest part of it all. the actual orgasm. do not fear! i have found a method in which you should find one with ease. it works by doing nearly the complete opposite of having an orgasm! hah! normally during masturbation or sexual intercourse, people run and run until bang they finish. i have made an analogy for this. notice the unexperienced runner, running as fast as he can to reach the finish line, only to finish depleted and fatigued. understanding this will be of a great help. you can run, but you have to run consciously, going at a pace at which you can enjoy and reach the finish line invigorated and full of joy :). how to do this!? when practicing solo cultivation, instead of grasping the top part of your penis, try making an "O" with your thumb and your finger at the base of your penis. masturbating like this will feel substantially different and is perfect for become multi-orgasmic.

when solo cultivating with the "O" (what a coincidence! hah!) simply become aware of each stroke and the pleasure that accompanies it. you should go at a pace that you can work with and not ejaculate or get to that point within a few minutes. this will feel much more pleasurable as normally, like mentioned above, we run towards the finish line, not taking notice of the sights and people we see on our journey. when closing in on what they call "the point of no-return" (the point in which you either ejaculate or continue, for those who do not know) you will feel a tingling in your penis. at this point i suggest slowing down considerably and doing a lot of deep breathing. as well, you should take notice if you have clenched or contracted any muscles, which you should then relax. bathe in this tingling sensation for a few strokes and then stop, continue with the deep breathing, and voila, you have just had your first non-ejaculatory orgasm!!

within time you will be able to stay on this peak for considerably longer than the first time, and every time you climb you will be able to go higher and higher, with no crash! (crash being the ejaculation, which means an end to either intercourse or masturbation.) do not worry if at first you do not feel the tingling at first, but i promise in that being aware of your sensations within time you will and enjoy the fruit of cultivating without ejaculation.

cultivation.

i do not want to fiddle around here too much as more than likely you know of or have heard of a technique to mentally cultivate the sexual energy. the simplest i find is to simply clench the buttocks and visualize the energy going from your perineum to your crown chakra (or the top of your head), down to the third eye chakra (or brow point), and then using the palette to bring it down to the navel for storing. within time you will notice your erection and arousal rate decline when performing, which is a good sign that you have re-routed the sexual energy.

that's it, for now i suppose! i have heard of people (witch comes to mind) or rather read, that can have chakra orgasms, like the heart. this is something i have not experienced but i believe it is best to first build a foundation. you will eventually reach a point where you will somewhat frown on ejaculation as you will find not ejaculating and bathing in the pleasure to be better, which is both good and bad. bad in that you should indeed ejaculate every now and then once you find your cycle and good in that you have realized there is something better than ejaculating :)

i hope within posting this i will either aid someone in finding the non-ejaculatory orgasm path or give them a tip or two to help their current practice. enjoy! :)

Edited by mantis

wow!

this was a damn good post!

(no offense, but i hope this essay is your original work, as plagiarism is sort of forbidden here. the "multi-orgasmic" phrase made me wonder.)

my only caution (as i stated in your journal) would be to skip right past the crown and move directly to the 3rd eye. focusing on the crown is a major pitfall where SO many people get into trouble with cultivation. it's dangerous and completely unnecessary.

wow!

this was a damn good post!

(no offense, but i hope this essay is your original work, as plagiarism is sort of forbidden here. the "multi-orgasmic" phrase made me wonder.)

my only caution (as i stated in your journal) would be to skip right past the crown and move directly to the 3rd eye. focusing on the crown is a major pitfall where SO many people get into trouble with cultivation. it's dangerous and completely unnecessary.

This is Yogani's advice as well. Curious, where did you pick this tip up?

This is Yogani's advice as well. Curious, where did you pick this tip up?

you're probably just asking whether i got this advice from yogani or not, to which i could simply say no. but if you're actually interested in how i came upon it, here goes.

a not so proud period in my life.

over a decade ago i went through some fairly severe kundalini experiences triggered by my encounter with the first qigong master i ever met. (well, triggered moreso by my greed in trying to siphon more of his energy than he was trying to share.) i thought he'd caught on to what i was trying to do and sent a negative burst of energy to teach me a lesson or something. but he called my house later when i was bed-ridden, apologizing for disrespecting my modality (i thought i was hot stuff because i had recently become a "reiki master"), and offering to train me at no charge if i was willing to travel to his place in southern california. i was a little afraid of him after that experience and didn't take him up on his offer, but the next few years had me all over the place energetically. i could honestly write a book about this time period.

it was probably a year or so later that i came upon information about kundalini awakening. i ended up in an on-line support group started by el collie (who passed away in 2002- a beautiful woman) and ended up connecting with a man who would become my friend and teacher for the next two years.

person after person in the support group had experienced premature awakening from focusing on the crown (and all of them admitted to trying to find a short-cut to enlightenment), and so it became the standard advice to stay away from crown charkra work. of course, the question remained as to what to do once the damage had been done (everyone had an opinion and no one's results were consistent).

that's where my (soon-to-be) teacher came in. when i met him in person for the first time, the first thing he did was tell me to raise my tongue and close my eyes for a moment. then he touched me on my brow. my energy immediately began to settle down throughout my body. the relief was incredible. all i could do was giggle like a kid for a little while. he smiled and told me that the 3rd eye was a window that allowed me to gaze into heaven on occasion, and that the only safe way to experience heaven was from behind this window.

pretty amazing first encounter. first time in over a year that i actually felt well. but more than that, i felt well-being. he eventually taught me how to do the brow thing, and i use it for my students to either increase their flow or mellow off their energy spikes.

long-winded, but that's as close to a 'nutshell' that i can manage.

i wrote the post but most of the techniques described are from various practices which i compiled together with my explanation and how they work for me.

i wrote the post but most of the techniques described are from various practices which i compiled together with my explanation and how they work for me.

i read my reply later and i realized that it could have come across a bit jerk-ish. my apologies if it did.

you should post this in the Articles section. it really is pretty good.

Well written, personal, sincere; thx for sharing.

OH! So then I simply have good instincts, preferring sixth chakra orgasms over crown chakra orgasms?

i read my reply later and i realized that it could have come across a bit jerk-ish. my apologies if it did.

you should post this in the Articles section. it really is pretty good.

lol don't worry about it you didn't come off as a jerk at all

Nice article.

AlchemicalTaoism.com is a compilation of some of the community's insights, over the last number of years. You might want to check it out re: this and other topics.

Edited by Trunk

Hundun, thanks for the story. I've had really good experiences cultivating along the spinal nerve from perineum to third eye back and forth, so it's cool to see others working similar approaches.

...I've had really good experiences cultivating along the spinal nerve from perineum to third eye...

sean, how do you do that without experiencing crown center orgasm? Or are you?

sean, how do you do that without experiencing crown center orgasm? Or are you?

I think the whole point of going to the third eye is to avoid the crown. To allow it to open spontaneously. We are already an overly crown oriented culture. I am not drawn to this Mantak Chia style pumping chi into the top of the head. Everyone I meet cultivating with the crown directly seems to turn into some unique combination of crazy and cranky. With this method I experience what I might describe as heart centered orgasms, though I'm not sure there is any real way to quantify a lot of this terminology.

Sean

That makes me feel a lot better!

I've only had one crown chakra orgasm, and it was accidental. Usually I am lying down when I'm trying for sixth chakra orgasms, but that time I happened to be sitting up, and it just slipped up. It was interesting, strange and life-changing, but not something I'd want to do on a regular basis. I like my illusions of the material world and sense of self.

you're probably just asking whether i got this advice from yogani or not, to which i could simply say no. but if you're actually interested in how i came upon it, here goes.

a not so proud period in my life.

over a decade ago i went through some fairly severe kundalini experiences triggered by my encounter with the first qigong master i ever met. (well, triggered moreso by my greed in trying to siphon more of his energy than he was trying to share.) i thought he'd caught on to what i was trying to do and sent a negative burst of energy to teach me a lesson or something. but he called my house later when i was bed-ridden, apologizing for disrespecting my modality (i thought i was hot stuff because i had recently become a "reiki master"), and offering to train me at no charge if i was willing to travel to his place in southern california. i was a little afraid of him after that experience and didn't take him up on his offer, but the next few years had me all over the place energetically. i could honestly write a book about this time period.

it was probably a year or so later that i came upon information about kundalini awakening. i ended up in an on-line support group started by el collie (who passed away in 2002- a beautiful woman) and ended up connecting with a man who would become my friend and teacher for the next two years.

person after person in the support group had experienced premature awakening from focusing on the crown (and all of them admitted to trying to find a short-cut to enlightenment), and so it became the standard advice to stay away from crown charkra work. of course, the question remained as to what to do once the damage had been done (everyone had an opinion and no one's results were consistent).

that's where my (soon-to-be) teacher came in. when i met him in person for the first time, the first thing he did was tell me to raise my tongue and close my eyes for a moment. then he touched me on my brow. my energy immediately began to settle down throughout my body. the relief was incredible. all i could do was giggle like a kid for a little while. he smiled and told me that the 3rd eye was a window that allowed me to gaze into heaven on occasion, and that the only safe way to experience heaven was from behind this window.

pretty amazing first encounter. first time in over a year that i actually felt well. but more than that, i felt well-being. he eventually taught me how to do the brow thing, and i use it for my students to either increase their flow or mellow off their energy spikes.

Could you please explain what the symptoms are of premature awakening from focusing too much attention on the crown? I believe I am in the same predicament, and have only realized this very very recently, but I have been doing my best to balance it out with the rest of my body.

I also sent you a private message, so please check your inbox :)

Edited by Zasafras

... I have been doing my best to balance it out with the rest of my body.

Plenty of methods, theory, at AlchemicalTaoism.com, all free. It's sort of an archive of this community's conversations, over the years.

Thank you for the reply sean. I hope you'll continue to answer my questions. They're asked in the true spirit of inquisitiveness. At the risk of reinforcing your thinking that I'm crazy and cranky (a horse that has obviously left the barn) I'm going to point out that you've not answered either of the questions that I've asked you. My questions are asked with language chosen such that I might learn something specific regarding the MCO and it's relationship to CCO in the answer. Not answering these questions results in failure of that objective. Having said that, I think with further cooperation on your part I may still able able to achieve that objective. So I respectfully request that continued cooperation. To wit:

I think the whole point of going to the third eye is to avoid the crown. To allow it to open spontaneously.

To do so, I have to channel chi through the crown. Is it the same for you? Also, the "it" in your second sentence above...I'm pretty sure you're referring to the third eye center and not the crown center. Is that correct? Just checking...trying to avoid misunderstanding.

The most important question that I have is this: for one who can bring chi to their third eye, which based on my experience, which presumably is similar to yours (refer to my my question above regarding routing chi through the crown), why have you not at least tried to experience a CCO? Or have you? Refer to my unanswered question from my last post. I sincerely hope that your answer is not that you're afraid that it'll make you crazy and cranky. But if it is, it is. Please be truthful. This is as close to a scientific inquiry as there is in a forum such as this. As such, I'm sincerely grateful for your sharing your experience. Anything additional that you'd like to share regarding your experience with routing chi to or through the crown, third eye, or any of the conception channel centers will also be appreciated.

Much thanks for your cooperation. And respect.

xeno

Oh, and Love too :)

Replies from others are encouraged also.

Xeno, when I refer to crown I mean the top of the head and an area extending a bit above it as well.

http://www.iloveulove.com/images/A07-Sahasrara%20Chakra.jpg

When I refer to third eye I refer to the point between and slightly above eyes and also extending out at 45 degree angle as well.

I am not using the terminology "crown center" to refer to the midpoint inside the skull. It's quite possible I am using the terms non-traditionally, I have no clue.

When I trace the spinal nerve I go from perineum up to where the spine meets the skull, I think called the "jade pillow" and then I turn and go from there through what I've heard Chia call the "crystal palace", straight to the third eye. Then back down again. Back and forth. Through this work I have experienced things such as indescribably sweet bliss in my belly like nectar, palpably hot, blissful fires in heart, intense pulsing in my third eye leading to literal muscle contractions there, feeling like my consciousness was being pulled through my third eye, pleasurable tingling in my crown and many other experiences but no CCO.

My spiritual explorations are the one tiny arena in my life where I have basically no ability to set or even articulate goals. I would not say CCO is a goal of mine. If it happens it happens. It doesn't sound all that interesting ... my eyes glaze over the topic in fact. I have no real clue why I do most of this stuff, I am just drawn to it like a fool.

Best,

Sean

Sign in to follow this