RiverSnake

Martial Arts Section?

sotg, i'll check it out when i get caught up here(school work), maybe first of the week , hopefully

is it anything similar to space panda qigong? becoz i missed all of that discussion

This is Kangaroo Chi-Gong

You keep your LDT in your front pocket :)

post-109829-0-05373800-1397171549_thumb.jpg

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 3

This is Kangaroo Chi-Gong

You keep your LDT in your front pocket :)

attachicon.gifkck.jpg

Oh ... those guys can kick! ( I hope you can block kicks with your legs )

also ... be aware of the 'front smother'

Personally, in such a thread I would be bosting about my awesome aikido powers (so good I can show off in a in a pink hakama

4404890-3x2-940x627.jpg

• Like 5

What would you like it called? (btw, you don't have to stick to only one sub forum, and you can have sub fora of your sub forums too :D).

Martial Arts Discussion

• Like 1

"The Art of War" might be cool since martial arts worthy of the name are based on the functional utilization of patterns employed strategically without necessarily implicating outward expressions of influence in terms of the force of gross energy.

• Like 4

So there goes my thread on:

ADVANCED DIM MAK DEATH TOUCH IN 30 SECONDS

on my PPF

:DKill Joy

I can discuss Dim Mak and Advanced Dim Mak on my new forum now :D

ahem..

I will have the MEDICAL DISCLAIMER though

lol

You know real dim mak and not just pore breathing from mantak chia books im impressed.

Normally ging just fires out of the laogong cavity but to refine it enough to where you can express it in the fuen ging expression is quite a thing....

I mean even in the magus of java when lim fought pai lok nen they were hitting each other in dim mak points....

Its essential to know these in proper training....

Usually dim mak and i mean real dim mak isnt taught in the beginning anyways in kung fu...

Plus there is alot to the fuen ging expression of dim mak.

Im sure you will cover it in your mopai forum.... :rolleyes:

I can discuss Dim Mak and Advanced Dim Mak on my new forum now :D

ahem..

I will have the MEDICAL DISCLAIMER though

I found my Dim Mak abilities improved greatly

once I started doing it with a knife :ph34r:

• Like 6

You know real dim mak and not just pore breathing from mantak chia books im impressed.

Normally ging just fires out of the laogong cavity but to refine it enough to where you can express it in the fuen ging expression is quite a thing....

I mean even in the magus of java when lim fought pai lok nen they were hitting each other in dim mak points....

Its essential to know these in proper training....

Usually dim mak and i mean real dim mak isnt taught in the beginning anyways in kung fu...

Plus there is alot to the fuen ging expression of dim mak.

Im sure you will cover it in your mopai forum.... :rolleyes:

If you dont cover it on your forum or ppf ill cover the fuen ging expression in my ppf ;)

You won't know if I'm doing it on my forum :D

I found my Dim Mak abilities improved greatly

once I started doing it with a knife :ph34r:

Well weapons like everything else in kung fu is used to enhance the use and circulation of chi.

Kung fu masters very wise.

If you train in a close range system like wing chun you will have a short ging expression. Then even the weapons for that style will match the range and ging expression for that style like the butterfly knives for wing chun.

Most noobs and or immature people get all caught up with this neikung thing instead of learning an art completely and correctly...

You won't know if I'm doing it on my forum :D

No need I am quite familar with the fuen ging expression of dim mak.

How about instead of specific to Martial Arts but still including most aspects: Physical Culture subforum- could also be conditioning, stretching, strengthening, yoga poses, Feldenkrais etc..........? Or Body, Mind, Spirit subforums?

• Like 1

How about instead of specific to Martial Arts but still including most aspects: Physical Culture subforum- could also be conditioning, stretching, strengthening, yoga poses, Feldenkrais etc..........? Or Body, Mind, Spirit subforums?

Interesting idea.

Come up with something to talk in the Steward forum. Feel free to talk with others to help organize the idea. There is past interest in such areas martial arts, alchemy, Mo Pai, Ba Gua... if the door opened, there may be more but this already feels rather big.

The current Taoist section is too full of subs to add more. If there was a reasonable New Forum level which is a natural link to subs to cover mind/body/energy/spirit stuff... then we can talk about it first.

Internal martial arts would be an appropriate forum addition, given the relevance of Tao to internal training and martial strategies. I would keep it limited to such practices (such as mindfulness training, intent, non-resistance, etc.), though, and not get into the common-place stuff like comparing martial arts shoes and whatnot.

Internal martial arts would be an appropriate forum addition, given the relevance of Tao to internal training and martial strategies. I would keep it limited to such practices (such as mindfulness training, intent, non-resistance, etc.), though, and not get into the common-place stuff like comparing martial arts shoes and whatnot.

As long as it never ends up like that other martial arts forum we are both on.... LOLOLOL.

As long as it never ends up like that other martial arts forum we are both on.... LOLOLOL.

Pray tell. :P:)

My 2 nets, Peace