Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Natural living

Here is a plan for a plot of land with buildings that are pyramids, tipis, geodomes, geodomes shaped like mushrooms, geodomes hidden inside an artifical hill, geodomes hidden inside a rock and things like greenhouses, ponds

2cna0es.jpg

16bca2u.jpg

14ah5id.jpg

wstvfb.jpg

Edited by skydog
  • Like 2

So basically the idea is that

Pyramids have a certain energetic capabilities to rejuvenate and revitalise the body, food, land all around and keep food stored for a lot longer. Thats why pyramids were made to heal the earth, to mummify as temples.

Tipis act like this too as a cone shape, and I have designed them like a rainbow or a tipi covered with flowers and grass,

Then there are some geodomes, which may act as green houses, or have some hidden inside a fake hill with mud and grass on top for those who might like to sleep like this, or a geodome on top of snub so its shaped like a mushroom and people can watch the stars, also geodomes can be hidden/covered by rocks so nobody knows it exists.

Pyramids can hold water, or be used as a more vovered and artifical place to sleep if desired, with soundproof amenities.

Also geodomes and pyramids can be built underwater to live underwater, observe fish or grow food, it can be built in a way where the lake is artifically created, or in a pond/lake already.

Would people ever want to live here? Maybe for a short holiday, or for kids?

• Like 2

2a8hnxc.jpg

"Gluten Free Pizza, The Anvil House and other house designs that connect to nature"

The Anvil is a symbol that represents bravery and strength and forging new things. I had an idea of a house shaped like one made out of marble (also with energetic effects), since I realised and thought that many people would find my previous designs unstable.

There is also a house that is a large rock with a waterfall coming out from it. The waterfall and the rock represent Yin and Yang, and I feel it would have great energetic effects on one to live there.

A house representing a rainbow, a maple leaf sculpture, a tree stump, a hedge. All with symbolic and energetic effects.

Also I have made a house disguised a hill with mud and grass and flowers on top.

I drew the pizza for Im having fun learning to cook.

Edited by skydog

SOme thoughts from the film "The Arabian Sorcerer"

In this film there was a guy who was like a magician/sorcerer. His palace was full of certain kinds of rocks, shapes, secret caverns of fire etc

This probably helped him to make magic.

He was really pretty dark.

Then the pyramids were meant to be a place for pharaohs

Who had lots of slaves

In nature maybe people are meant to have inequalities in power.

But buildings that connect one to nature, perhaps have a more pure incentive/connection.

Since camping outdoors etc, makes one realise the interconnectedness of all.

And a place which can create energetic effects is not the same/point of natural houses

Hobbit holes, very wise. Natural heating and cooling, a garden over head and the landscapes stays serene.

I took a seminar (at Burning Man) by a guy who did aquaponics. He created long inground pools for trout (thus they stayed at a good temperature) and floated containers w/ plants on top in the water, providing shade, and living symbiotically w/ the fish. He got much of the trout food free from several fishmongers who'd throw away parts people wouldn't buy. Smart guy. Fish, plants etc., Not an easy system since there were vital balances that needed to be kept, but once done, its was amazing.

• Like 1

Sounds cool, thanks for sharing that the lerner,

Myabe Ill also do some drawings for that

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this