Trunk

Space Panda Qigong banner ad

Sorry Ken, MPG received quite the preferential treatment, to the detriment of others, in more than a couple cases. Insinuating it wasnt his fault is just making excuses for him, it was long overdue.

Whatever you say.

<snip>

I don't blame anyone for not sitting down to get to know MPG, but if you didn't please don't assume how he thinks and feels.

I tried to get to know him and to learn more about him, his practice, his background and his beliefs, via public posts and via PMs. Repeatedly.

I was told that I didn't have the intellectual capacity to understand the truth, that I was intentionally not accepting the truth because I was under some sort of mind control, that the truth wouldn't be made available to me because I was a weak person, and that my unwillingness to accept that he spoke only the one true unadulterated truth was proof that I enjoyed eating huge steaming piles of fresh horse shit because I like the taste.

He IS a man of science, after all...

:wacko:

• Like 8

You obviously missed my point. I wasn't comparing the Jews sotuation to MPG's. I was simply showing that people's misfortunes aren't necessarily always their fault like MO was implying. Sometimes it is their fault, sometimes it isn't.

Of course you were. Now you are attempting to deny that you took that position. You are also attempting to portray MPG as a victim and a martyr. MPG attempts to portray himself in that light, too -- and did so even while he was following people from thread to thread here to tell them they were full of shit, and then bristling with vainglorious indignation at the suggestion he might actually be looking in the mirror...

:D

He once was a respected family member here but one earns and re-earns respect continually as a product of the content of their character and the value of their contribution.

• Like 6

He once was a respected family member here but one earns and re-earns respect continually as a product of the content of their character and the value of their contribution.

oh, Brian, you are soooooo going to get a stern reply in the space panda forums!

(yes, I peeked at it)

• Like 4

Of course you were. Now you are attempting to deny that you took that position. You are also attempting to portray MPG as a victim and a martyr. MPG attempts to portray himself in that light, too -- and did so even while he was following people from thread to thread here to tell them they were full of shit, and then bristling with vainglorious indignation at the suggestion he might actually be looking in the mirror...

:D

Look. I don't know what all went on between him and the mods so I can't rightfully judge the situation, but there was nothing wrong with the way he posted publicly imo. It seems to me that most of the people on here just didn't like the way that he persistently defended Mo Pai so they wanted him banned. I think he should have been a little more respectful to the mods but as far as his posts go, there was nothing wrong with them.

no offense ken but it was pretty much all publicly available and the only reason you didnt quite see it was because of the pie in your eye. :)

• Like 2

Look. I don't know what all went on between him and the mods so I can't rightfully judge the situation, but there was nothing wrong with the way he posted publicly imo. It seems to me that most of the people on here just didn't like the way that he persistently defended Mo Pai so they wanted him banned. I think he should have been a little more respectful to the mods but as far as his posts go, there was nothing wrong with them.

wow!! so your really drinking the "coolaid"...smh no comet gonna take you to heaven...

no offense ken but it was pretty much all publicly available and the only reason you didnt quite see it was because of the pie in your eye. :)

Who can resist pi pie?

With all due respect you have not been here very long and you did not see all the spamming and insults which he routinely threw at regular Tao Bums. He was in trouble with the mods for this.

I found some aspects of MPG/TG experiences and his accounts of them very interesting. In the week before he was banned I posted a couple of threads summarizing these which I hoped would create some understanding. I was about to post my conclusions when he was banned. I chose not to post the conclusion, nor to protest his banning. Unfortunately he deserved to be banned.

The Tao Bums is not a panel of professional therapists who help people get over 'post six dimensional stress syndrome'. We are not equipped to do so and we are not paid to do so. I hope that MPG/TG does find a resolution to the problems that trouble him, just as I hope that for a lot of people who have come on the Tao Bums who were not balanced enough to observe a few simple rules of behavior and have had to be banned.

We are a discussion board, nothing more and more importantly nothing less, but that in itself is valuable. Discussion here is a privilege, not a right and is granted under certain terms and conditions, when these terms and conditions are not observed, then the privilege is revoked. Understanding this should be easy as pie.

• Like 4

Yeah a bit too harsh imo but when you get restricted, banned, etc. for expressing your opinion you tend to explode when you finally have the chance to speak your mind.

Actually I was one of the FEW people here, that was cool to him.

We emailed and PM each other a few times.

I was genuinely kind to him.

I did him a favor once too and I will not say what it was.

I was cool with all the posters there.

I actually pasted his banner into my thread here.

And said the banner looked cool.

I even told one of the members there - I did that to help advertise his forum.

If that what makes MPG and his crew happy, then have fun

As for myself, I rather study and cultivate.

Maybe that's why he has a thread dedicated to me

And I do not have a thread, dedicated to him. :)

• Like 3

With all due respect you have not been here very long and you did not see all the spamming and insults which he routinely threw at regular Tao Bums. He was in trouble with the mods for this.

I found some aspects of MPG/TG experiences and his accounts of them very interesting. In the week before he was banned I posted a couple of threads summarizing these which I hoped would create some understanding. I was about to post my conclusions when he was banned. I chose not to post the conclusion, nor to protest his banning. Unfortunately he deserved to be banned.

The Tao Bums is not a panel of professional therapists who help people get over 'post six dimensional stress syndrome'. We are not equipped to do so and we are not paid to do so. I hope that MPG/TG does find a resolution to the problems that trouble him, just as I hope that for a lot of people who have come on the Tao Bums who were not balanced enough to observe a few simple rules of behavior and have had to be banned.

We are a discussion board, nothing more and more importantly nothing less, but that in itself is valuable. Discussion here is a privilege, not a right and is granted under certain terms and conditions, when these terms and conditions are not observed, then the privilege is revoked. Understanding this should be easy as pie.

Please link posts where he spammed and directly insulted other members before I joined.

Actually I was one of the FEW people here, that was cool to him.

We emailed and PM each other a few times.

I was genuinely kind to him.

I did him a favor once too and I will not say what it was.

I was cool with all the posters there.

I actually pasted his banner into my thread here.

And said the banner looked cool.

I even told one of the members there - I did that to help advertise his forum.

If that what makes MPG and his crew happy, then have fun

As for myself, I rather study and cultivate.

Maybe that's why he has a thread dedicated to me

And I do not have a thread, dedicated to him. :)

Cool.

Please link posts where he spammed and directly insulted other members before I joined.

You know, there is this little bar in the upper part of the forum, in which there's written the word "Search", and if you click the settings right besides that you even have more options to ensure you really find what you're looking for.

Edited by Yascra
  • Like 1

I have given the Tao Bums my opinion, if anyone who has been around here as long as I have believes it is ill founded, I invite them to respond, if you believe it is ill founded, fine, I don't care. I will not spend the hours necessary to search for and link all the quotes necessary to support that opinion. I am not a paid public prosecutor who needs to build a case. I am not even a Mod here, they have done the work and reached conclusions with which I regrettably had to concur. You as his self-proclaimed pro bono public defender should do the hours of searches and links needed to find posts where he is polite and respectful. The search would do you good, then you would see how hard it is to build a good defense based on his behavior. As noted above I attempted to plead for mercy on grounds of extenuating circumstances.

My posts begin here:

My attempts to defend MPG/TG

in and of themselves these posts took up quite a bit of time. I have spent enough time on MPG/TG and enough time on you on you in regard to this matter.

• Like 2

In all honesty, the Space Panda Qigong banner ad is one of the best I've seen. If I was new here and thought it was a legitimate form of qigong, I would definitely click on it and check it out.

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 4

You know, there is this little bar in the upper part of the forum, in which there's written the word "Search", and if you click the settings right besides that you even have more options to ensure you really find what you're looking for.

I've followed almost every Mo Pai related thread on here (and therefore what that MPG posted) since I've been a member, and I've also read many posts from past years while browsing older threads. I don't need the "search" function.

Yeah a bit too harsh imo but when you get restricted, banned, etc. for expressing your opinion you tend to explode when you finally have the chance to speak your mind.

Actually he wasn't banned originally, he was given a 2 week suspension. During which the mods got an email from him which included a 'this is how I will have my revenge' section. Relatively mild but it was a tipping point. We decided to say bye bye Mo Pi Guy. We've had to deal with multi reports on him, had to split threads because of him as well as throw many into The Pit. Its a running gag that all Mo Pai threads end up in the Pit (not so much since MPG's leaving)

MPG sent out so many posts saying You're all Deluded or You all live in a Fantasy World/ Wasting your Time with your Practice etc.,, that he became a negativity magnet. By denigrating almost everything that wasn't Mo Pai, he opened the door to much bad will. It wasn't Mo Pai that people were against, it was people reflecting negativity back at him.

back on track. my point is he had control problems before the ban.

• Like 3

I'm just mad that he misquoted me in his banner. I said I could absorb yin chi in space while wrapped in fiberglass insulation.

Maybe that was too long for the banner.

The banner is really the only cool thing about the forum. Once he and his fan club are finished attacking people he couldn't attack here and venting about how he got shafted, they won't have anything more to say.

• Like 8

Once he and his fan club are finished attacking people he couldn't attack here and venting about how he got shafted, they won't have anything more to say.

which of course speaks volumes about the system being promoted.

• Like 2

I'm just mad that he misquoted me in his banner. I said I could absorb yin chi in space while wrapped in fiberglass insulation.

Maybe that was too long for the banner.

The banner is really the only cool thing about the forum. Once he and his fan club are finished attacking people he couldn't attack here and venting about how he got shafted, they won't have anything more to say.

If you want to believe that you can absorb yin chi in outer space while wrapped in fiberglass insulation then go right ahead. You are also welcome to believe in Paul Bunyan, Cinderella, or Odin as well. On the other hand I'm going to stick with reality and focus on what's real.

• Like 1

In all honesty, the Space Panda Qigong banner ad is one of the best I've seen. If I was new here and thought it was a legitimate form of qigong, I would definitely click on it and check it out.

I asked him for some photoshop how to's after seeing the banner :D.

• Like 1

If you want to believe that you can absorb yin chi in outer space while wrapped in fiberglass insulation then go right ahead. You are also welcome to believe in Paul Bunyan, Cinderella, or Odin as well. On the other hand I'm going to stick with reality and focus on what's real.

Have you ever tried to absorb yin qi in space, while wrapped in fiberglass insulation, Ken?

• Like 2

Please tell us of your Mo Pai practice and the instruction you have received, KenBrace?

Oh! And the instruction & training you personally have experienced in other systems as well, so that we may have some basis for assessing your judgment of which systems are "real" and which are not.

Or point to a scientific report on ANYTHING directly related to "what's real?" (Hint: YouTube videos of Chang or McMillan ain't it...)

;)

Not here, mind you -- please start a new thread for it!

Edited by Brian

Is training mo pai like some sort of sickness, you start training it and turn into a fkn troll or something?

any other systems you want to bash with zero knowledge of, dorian?

this is getting pathetic.

• Like 2