mike 134

the REAL relationship between ejaculation and energy/kundalini overload

OK so I'm trying to find a definitive answer to this question but it seems like there are two opposite schools of thinking.

The first goes like this: 1. Kundalini overload is caused by too much kundalini energy. 2. Energy is powered by semen. 3. Therefore, to relieve your symptoms, you ejaculate.

The other line of thinking goes: 1. Kundalini overload is caused by RESISTANCE TO kundalini energy flow (blockage). 2. Energy is powered by semen. 3. Therefore, to relieve your symptoms, you REFRAIN from ejaculating. This allows your energy to build up and bulldoze past any resistances/blockages.

So which one is correct ? Said another way, lets take two guys suffering from kundalini syndrome. The first guy ejaculates daily or even several times a day. The second guy rarely ejaculates. He goes a month without ejaculating at all and then afterward does maybe 2-4 times a month max. At the end of six months which guy is still having problems, and which one is sleeping soundly at night?

• Like 1

The correct way to think about this is that celibacy is basically like providing oil for your car (nervous system). You will literally feel like the body is subtly lubricated or nourished. On the other hand, imagine a car without any oil...it will be clunking around and getting fried up.

In Ayurveda this oil is called ojas, which basically helps the immune system function to 100%, and which is created from the sexual tissue or substance. It's also created from positive feelings and certain types of food, etc. It's a good subject to look into. So, if this sexual tissue is used up too much too quickly (lets say by masturbating three times in a day), then ojas or health production diminishes...and you get bad symptoms that people call kundalini overload...which is really just like an overactive sympathetic nervous system. You basically just need to chill out.

A primary symptom of having ejaculated too much is that your eyes turn dull and grey, kind of lifeless. The eyes display the spirit, and the ojas is what binds the spirit to the body or in other words, feeds the soul, which directly benefits one's health and spirituality. So, lose too much semen at once, and you are directly affecting your health and spirituality in the negative. Keep the eyes bright. Don't worry so much about micro-managing every little symptom, such as twitches.

It can be possible that if there's already a dysfunctioning nervous system, that when you retain the semen, it makes things seem worse for a while. I experienced this, too. But the real problem is not having semen that you haven't ejaculated...the problem is the nervous system and mind and lifestyle. Getting a lot of sleep will help. Doing relaxing things. Softening the mind. Being natural. And of course, look into "ojas" and find things to do to improve that.

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 4

Ok, I'll try to clarify a few points.

The real kundalini is blissful and it's an experience that, in case of tremendous overload, leads to the realization of the fundamental nature of reality.

It's not supported by some fancy visualization, but by a state of mind. When the mind turns to mundane affairs, kundalini falls and semen is released in the bladder.

The so-called kundalini overload which you're referring to, is the result of some energy manipulation.

The cure is "stop that meditation/exercise".

If you reach the orgasm of ejaculation, it will get worst because some energy from the orgasm will try to rise the spine.

**drawing these posts over from "Semen Retention: 100 days..." so that an alternative might be presented.... I do see this as departing specifically from the OP--- but I'm interested in spreading some of this around.

( that said, there are plenty of ways to disperse and balance your energy short of ejaculating with the intention to release.... which can create deeper imbalances. Stand barefoot on the earth. Allow your intention to sink into the core of the planet. Dissolve your form. Allow spirit to provide you with an ideal intention and circulation--- could very well be formless. Give your body the opportunity to adopt what form/mudras serve highest purpose. Hold till you recognize completion. This will allow your energy to balance properly--- will also realign your magnetic field properly. If your field is in proper order, your body/energy-field will be able to maintain itself without effort. Many many many other techniques. What serves highest purpose will depend on the individual and the nature of his/her resonances.)

I was quite serious about my retention practices for a number of years..... but all of that eventually fell by the wayside. There exist superior methods of generation/refinement/transformation that don't involve renunciation/repression.

Mundane ejaculation, *bolstered by proper awareness and intention*, can yield massive increases in generative energy instead of the more classic depletion.

There exists no higher reason to perform a practice except to merge perfectly with Buddha/God/Void/Formlessness etc. Performance with this intention shifts the energy and momentum of the practice. This will also draw high benevolent beings to you that will be interested in offering you assistance and guidance.

Expand outward from your heart into Perfected Infinite Formless Space/Buddha/God/Void and merge perfectly. Surrender into this state as you generate and release sexual energy and see what returns to you.

It truly is that easy.

best.

balance.

If you have specific questions regarding either technique or intention--- ask them.

That said, don't complicate what is meant to be simple. What I said can be applied to a practice you're already performing, or it can create the state needed to receive a practice from Spirit that has been perfected for you. All that is required is that your intention shift. Don't perform your practices to realize siddhis/health/power/opening the 3rd eye/skills-in-bed etc.... Perform each and every practice with the intention that youve merged with Buddha/God/Void and are Perfected------ Being vs Becoming. This is the highest goal and the highest method. In this single intention, all things are contained. To aim for anything else will waste your time.

Applying this to retention/lovemaking/masturbation? Sit in your heart--- expand outward from your heart into the Highest Divine--- merge and surrender. Circulations and bliss may arise spontaneously. If you ejaculated, maintain the same gentle intention while moving from your heart. Don't fight what wants to return to you. Dissolve outward from your heart into infinite formless divine and aggressive sensation will dissipate. It will be clear when everything has begun to settle and the energy you've received is ready to ground and store....

..... with a lover, through your heart unify and dissolve all that separates. You are unified and without boundary. Allow what wants to arise from this point to arise without interference. Surrender. The rest will take care of itself.

Smile and have fun. Keep it simple. No need for complex techniques and many faceted circulations/muscular contractions/conscious control. Certain conscious circulations can certainly be used to enhance momentum, but the basic truth I've tried to present remains the same---- Realign intention. Recognize that you lack for nothing. Let the fuck go!

best.

balance.

I do recognize that this is an unusual approach to take, but direct experience leads to solutions that can't be found in text books. Departure from something established and more widely accepted leads to unexpected rewards.

We strain ourselves to fit into the molds presented by various schools of work--- and in the process, prevent ourselves from realizing innate and unique potentiality. Aim for God, and the rest will blossom as it needs to----- not as you think it should. Surrender all your various disparate aspects of intention to the Highest Divine and open yourself up to something surprising and beautiful. Find a solid set of practices and pursue them until you open up to Spirit. Follow your heart to Buddha/God/Tao from there.

Fuck following directly in the footsteps of such and such sage/teacher/guru. A waste of time. Acknowledge your guides and follow your heart.

All the best.

balance.

Edited by balance.
  • Like 1

Thanks Balance. What you said about the highest intention reminded me of a time when I wanted that. I've been sidetracked for awhile with lesser goals, and forgot. Appreciate the help.

Liminal

• Like 1

OK so I'm trying to find a definitive answer to this question but it seems like there are two opposite schools of thinking.

The first goes like this: 1. Kundalini overload is caused by too much kundalini energy. 2. Energy is powered by semen. 3. Therefore, to relieve your symptoms, you ejaculate.

The other line of thinking goes: 1. Kundalini overload is caused by RESISTANCE TO kundalini energy flow (blockage). 2. Energy is powered by semen. 3. Therefore, to relieve your symptoms, you REFRAIN from ejaculating. This allows your energy to build up and bulldoze past any resistances/blockages.

So which one is correct ? Said another way, lets take two guys suffering from kundalini syndrome. The first guy ejaculates daily or even several times a day. The second guy rarely ejaculates. He goes a month without ejaculating at all and then afterward does maybe 2-4 times a month max. At the end of six months which guy is still having problems, and which one is sleeping soundly at night?

I don't really think much of the Kundalini idea and that it can go "wrong" so to speak. I will vote your first method though. Retention just makes me miserable and lose focus and purpose in life. 'nuff said.

Oh mike, your posts are always fun to read. Hope everything works out for you. Blessings. :)

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi

The real kundalini is blissful and

have you even been shocked by something that has some decent amperage going through it? I'm not talking accidentally juiced by a lamp or something that draws a tiny amperage...I'm talking put your hand on the back of a tube tv and lean on it, accidentally lean on that wrench a little too close to the car battery...the wave-impulse is nothing less than "holy fkn shit!!!" its not a blissful tingly qi in the spine feeling.

• Like 2

have you even been shocked by something that has some decent amperage going through it? I'm not talking accidentally juiced by a lamp or something that draws a tiny amperage...I'm talking put your hand on the back of a tube tv and lean on it, accidentally lean on that wrench a little too close to the car battery...the wave-impulse is nothing less than "holy fkn shit!!!" its not a blissful tingly qi in the spine feeling.

That thing is not kundalini.

If man touch his penis with a finger, he cannot say that he's experiencing orgasm.

If he uses a drill, the experience is stronger than orgasm.

Yeah, the feelings are in the penis... but it's not orgasm.

Although it happens in the penis, it doesn't mean that it's an orgasm.

Although it happens in the spine, it doesn't mean that it's kundalini.

Y3J3Ide.gif

• Like 1

Although it happens in the spine, it doesn't mean that it's kundalini.

that's pretty much what I was saying :D

Fuck following directly in the footsteps of such and such sage/teacher/guru. A waste of time. Acknowledge your guides and follow your heart.

Yeah, man.

Love ya.

/me blows kisses all around.

What makes you say that "energy is powered by semen?"

I would begin by questioning my own assumptions and logic here.

Blaming the wrong thing never really resolves anything.

• Like 2