CloudHands

For ol' time sake

For the people that wasn't here at the said TTB kunlun's era, as it looks like a major slice, if some dinosaurs wish to bring back here some highlights and/or what changes happened for them working on it, it will be a joy to listen these tales.

BTW, hens are dinosaurs !

funny-hen-picture.jpg

• Like 1

I don't have anything to add that would be in keeping with your wishes, CH, but I wanted to mention that my neighbors have Ostriches - I've seen them up close, THOSE guys are dinosaurs, wow!

50c89270ef375.jpg

• Like 5

Flash back: In the days when dinosaurs ruled the earth and the internet was young, innocent and naive:

When I looked at the Kunlun site I groaned, at the over the top writing, especially the 1 hour = 1,000 hours of other programs (still do). But a couple of respected bums who did the seminar gave it high remarks. A couple of bums were going to the Phoenix seminar, so I thought, its cheap, different and gives me a chance to get there a few early and have a nice mini vacation. I especially to meet Yoda and Cam (who clearly was gaga for Kunlun)

We met up with some fellow bums a few days early in Sedona, did some hiking. I enjoyed the seminar, I'd never been exposed to that kind of spontaneous chi gung. While I picked up the movements, I never got hit by the bliss other people reported, even after practicing it for months. For better or worse its still my go to bathroom gi gungs. When I'm on the pot, especially at night I'll hit the position. My knees jitter, my upper torso will occasionally jerk and twirl. Its a bastardization since I'm not doing it as long as I should and especially not doing the important and required closing sitting afterwards.

I'm very glad I went. Great trip, interesting people, Max was fascinating. Kunlun became a tool in my box, but not a main practice.

edit: I know I did a write up about the Kunlun experience. I can't find. Here's a link to what I wrote during the trip, just before it started but the seminar write up must be somewhere else: http://thetaobums.com/topic/695-michaels-stuff-fluff/?p=42 Kind of fun looking through my old posts.

• Like 4

I feel in the future chickens will re-evolve into dinosaurs,

they'll become intelligent too. And religious.

The name they'll give their devil will be Colonel Sanders.

• Like 3

I feel in the future chickens will re-evolve into dinosaurs,

they'll become intelligent too. And religious.

The name they'll give their devil will be Colonel Sanders.

Actually there are people who are working with chickens to see if it is possible for them to be artifically engineered backward to dinosaures. The most recent update I heard about was that they have been engineered to have teeth and a tail. That's not too far from creating a T-Rex.

Ummm...

Why???

I mean, just because something can be done doesn't necessarily mean that it should be done. Ya know?

• Like 1

Ummm...

Why???

I mean, just because something can be done doesn't necessarily mean that it should be done. Ya know?

Hey, don't ask me. I didn't do it. I would guess that it was for the purpose of adding more substance to the theory that birds evolved from dinosaurs.

For the people that wasn't here at the said TTB kunlun's era, as it looks like a major slice, if some dinosaurs wish to bring back here some highlights and/or what changes happened for them working on it, it will be a joy to listen these tales.

BTW, hens are dinosaurs !

funny-hen-picture.jpg

dinosaurs used to eat mammals

karma is real I guess....

dinosaurs used to eat mammals

karma is real I guess....

And chickens will eat a baby mouse if they have half a chance.

And chickens will eat a baby mouse if they have half a chance.

To thine own self, remain true.

Dinner's on! Let's all eat!

Turkey bacon and toast and tea for me it's an alliterative breakfast.

Actually there are people who are working with chickens to see if it is possible for them to be artifically engineered backward to dinosaures. The most recent update I heard about was that they have been engineered to have teeth and a tail. That's not too far from creating a T-Rex.

Why??

Its obvious. There have been 4 Jurassic Park movies. Special effects for all of them combined was 666 million dollars. So once they can reproduce the dinosaurs from Chickens they'll be able to reduce the costs down to say $66.6 million. A huge savings. The whole movie could then be autobiographical <about a producer who created dinosaurs for a movie about a man who created dinosaurs for a fun park> and as people have stated.. what could go wrong?

• Like 1