Sign in to follow this  
GrandmasterP

TaiJi Treatise 1881 new Brennan Translation here....

It means it stay put in one place. So, everyone will be able to see it at anytime. It wasn't a bad idea anyway. I wish the UMB thread is pinned too.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

I pinned it because I think some will find it interesting. And as it is not really a discussion like thread, it will quickly disappear.

If someone wants a thread moved to their PPF so it does not disappear so easily, they can request it.

• Like 1

I pinned it because I think some will find it interesting. And as it is not really a discussion like thread, it will quickly disappear.

If someone wants a thread moved to their PPF so it does not disappear so easily, they can request it.

One suggestion- Book Film Media Club section might be a good place for it. The subforum moves slowly and there are other books and translations there. The bottom post is over 6 months old.

Note: I'm not a fan of too many things pinned. They hog out space for new and continued threads.

• Like 1

One suggestion- Book Film Media Club section might be a good place for it. The subforum moves slowly and there are other books and translations there. The bottom post is over 6 months old.

Agreed. Will move it after enough exposure to others. I think it is a great item.

Note: I'm not a fan of too many things pinned. They hog out space for new and continued threads.

Agreed... but being only the second pinned topic, I think it is ok for now :)

Move it there by all means.

Seems like a good idea.

They are 'book' resources.

Edited by GrandmasterP

Sign in to follow this