How does one differentiate between an Immortal spirit and the many other types of spirits?

they do not have a wrist watch, or what?? :)

and they breath kind a slow.

and they treat nature as if God "himself"

and they don't run around to tell

and if you saw one, you wouldn't believe him/her

cause mortals are so fucking stressed- out, annoying and insecure.

:P

• Like 2

How do you personally tell the difference between one of them and some trickster spirit which is just impersonating?

• Like 2

How does one differentiate between an Immortal spirit and the many other types of spirits?

An Immortal spirit will not normally come to anyone, they are the highest level of spirits that exist. One has to beg them to come and then they make their presence known physically. A lower level spirit may make its presence known to you through dreams or voices and sometimes physically. So if a spirit comes to you it is likely to be an earthly spirit (one that dwells on the earth), as an Immortal lives in the sky and will not come very easily.

• Like 2

How do you personally tell the difference between one of them and some trickster spirit which is just impersonating?

If you are blessed into the faith of an Immortal master, during the baptism, the shaman who is possessed by the Immortal spirit will draw writing on your body at specific places. These places then will shine out into the spirit world. They are your protection against evil and false spirits.

• Like 6

first there are the chaotic spirits

they are a projection of your mind

then there are the balanced spirits

then there are the bright white light

and it is too a projection of your mind.

when you realize this, next step is peace

turn on the receiver and I make you a believer.

• Like 1

An Immortal spirit will not normally come to anyone, they are the highest level of spirits that exist.

What about the highest level of spirit that comes to a South American or 'Native' North American spiritualist? An African? A European? Is it the same energy, in a form made understandable to the recipient?

• Like 2

As someone raised Spiritualist the idea of 'immortals' makes perfect sense.

Spiritualists have ' Summerland' where spirits go and can be reincarnated from ( voluntarily).

However beyond and 'up' from Summerland is a 'higher realm' where those who have advanced beyond wanting to remain in Summerland go to.

Those tend not to reincarnate and seldom communicate with mediums on this side of life.

The spirits mediums communicate with are 'first tier' spirits in Summerland who still have loved ones on this side of life with whom they can communicate via the medium.

There's Spiritualist literature attesting that higher realm spirits communicate with spirits in Summerland as those spirits in Summerland do with mediums on earth .

However the higher realm guys seldom communicate directly with mediums on this side of life.

It's not unheard of but very rare indeed.

A medium's guide might mention higher realm spirit visits to Summerland to the medium ( second hand as it were) but that guide isn't usually a higher realms spirit.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

I think Buddhists got this one down pat. "If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him." This line is usually misunderstood as admonishing the disciple to think for himself and not fall into the personality cult trap, guru cult trap, immortal cult trap, etc.. -- all valid concerns, people love to snare themselves in cultist straightjackets trademarked with the name of this or that higher being -- but the line is utterly pragmatic. It is a test, a call not to faith but to a scientific experiment. If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him -- that's the only way to find out if he's immortal. :P

In a similar way, my taiji teacher might ask a holder of a black belt in this or that hard MA to attack him -- for real, "give it all you've got." Then he will use one finger to deflect the charge, proving on the spot that taiji IS an immortal art in the skilled hands. No amount of talking could convince the black belt. Trying to kill the Buddha does -- instantly.

And that biblical story about one of the patriarchs (forget which -- Jacob?) wrestling with god -- that's along the same lines.

And Monkey King challenged so many celestial immortals to combat... and gave them such a hard time... the merciful Quan Yin herself lost patience with him and hurled her vase of compassion at his head, knocking him out cold... :D ...but also proving that he was indeed one of the immortals himself.

Immortals are a feisty bunch, generally. No piety. If they seem pious to you, they are archons in immortal's skin. You can tell an immortal by a full range of feelings, finely nuanced and harmoniously modulated, a rich palette of emotions, a profound sense of humor, an arcane air of mystery and irony about them that you've never breathed before. If they don't have the full range, if all they exhibit by way of emotions is from this or that new age manual, they are semi-synthetic, to be avoided at all costs.

• Like 8

What about the highest level of spirit that comes to a South American or 'Native' North American spiritualist? An African? A European? Is it the same energy, in a form made understandable to the recipient?

Yes it is interesting, I have read many books and visited native American shamans (Hopi) and I do believe that who they believe in are earthly spirits and some spirits of the lower regions of the sky. Now when I say this, deities live in the sky, but they are not Immortals. To hold the title of 'Immortal' means a never ending life unless willing to incarnate to mortal world, usually for a reason. There are many levels of Immortals, many live in the stars that we can see at night. With the title of Immortal comes a responsibility, for an Immortal possess power beyond what we can comprehend.
  • Like 5

How high is high? What if there exists a higher highest of which one is unaware? :huh:

Well there are Immortals from other parts of the universe, some Immortals have become 'bond brothers' because of this. An Immortal visited our solar system many years ago with not good intentions. It was fought by one Immortal who lost, then another tried and was defeated and then another also defeated. So they formed an alliance and fought the Foreign Immortal together, which they were able to defeat. Thus they are bound together by this act.

• Like 3

Well, throughout my whole life some 30 years+, I have encountered 3 beings which have been responsible for my own cultivation advancement. First, 2 Han warriors greeted me in my dream, in a dark forest and I woke up. I then began to experience my first kundalini energy rising. For the next 3 weeks, the Kundalini energy was rebuilding my mind and body whenever I meditated for 20 minutes before sleep. People spend their whole life to try to experience this energy...I had avalanches of kundalini energy rising experiences without even trying... :) To be fair, I did penetrate the first skandha of form (took me few years) before the dream.

Next, I encountered a blue eyed monk dressed in some modern clothing. A Buddha has 32 marks on his body to show the accomplishments or rewards resulting from his enlightenment. I saw this monk working in the registration office of my old college. He has a pair of blue eyes but look artificial or somewhat self induced. I don't know how you can make your own eyes to look like light cloudy blue.... :) He said that I should learn knowledge for myself. That's all he said. We had a Zen moment there. This happened few months after my first kundalini energy rising experience.

Finally, when I left this college on a very bad circumstance, in my sleep or vision or semi dreamy state, I saw a blond hair, blue eye, young man standing next to my bed. He was radiating in golden light. When I saw him, it was like I expected him. I wasn't alarm. He extended his right hand to me and I grabbed it with my left hand. I could feel the rough texture of his hand. He looks like my age back then, in his 20 something. After our physical contact, I was transported to another scene in the dream and there he was transmitting some transcendental wisdom to me via putting me in some situation and causing me to act in certain way. I woke up and freaked out afterward because I thought he was in my room. :)

I have also encountered some lesser spirits but I don't want to get into them. These 3 beings really changed the way I see myself and the world.

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 4

Do all immortals have experience of being physical or some never have?

And chiforce the monk you met first time was physically?

Do all immortals have experience of being physical or some never have? And chiforce the monk you met first time was physically?

No, I don't dare to speak about their nature. The monk working in the school registration office? He was witnessed by others as well. Not sure if he was there because of me or maybe not. However, those white, light blue cloudy looking eyes....without pupils. Like someone who has been blind but how could a blind person working in the registration office and managed to walk and eat and see without any assistance. A monk dressed in some modern clothing in order to fit in with the time, with a completely shaved head??? BTW, he looks Asian or Tibetan.

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 2

Immortals are a feisty bunch, generally. No piety. If they seem pious to you, they are archons in immortal's skin. You can tell an immortal by a full range of feelings, finely nuanced and harmoniously modulated, a rich palette of emotions, a profound sense of humor, an arcane air of mystery and irony about them that you've never breathed before. If they don't have the full range, if all they exhibit by way of emotions is from this or that new age manual, they are semi-synthetic, to be avoided at all costs.

You da best Taomeow.

You da best.

Ha ha ha!

So funny!

heheheheh

Holy Mother of God!

I'm choking!

No.

I'm laughing!

Aw sod yer then.

Bloody rubbish audience.

Much worse than last week's.

• Like 1

I of the lineage of ...

Jon Anderson.

Olias gave me a spiritual transmission.

I most certainly am not kidding you.

Praise His Most Holy Name.

Sure, think I'm crazy.

Like I care.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

I of the lineage of ...

Jon Anderson.

Olias gave me a spiritual transmission.

I most certainly am not kidding you.

Praise His Most Holy Name.

Sure, think I'm crazy.

Like I care.

Crazy for prog rock is a good kind of crazy

• Like 2

Well, throughout my whole life some 30 years+, I have encountered 3 beings which have been responsible for my own cultivation advancement. First, 2 Han warriors greeted me in my dream, in a dark forest and I woke up. I then began to experience my first kundalini energy rising. For the next 3 weeks, the Kundalini energy was rebuilding my mind and body whenever I meditated for 20 minutes before sleep. People spend their whole life to try to experience this energy...I had avalanches of kundalini energy rising experiences without even trying... :) To be fair, I did penetrate the first skandha of form (took me few years) before the dream.

Next, I encountered a blue eyed monk dressed in some modern clothing. A Buddha has 32 marks on his body to show the accomplishments or rewards resulting from his enlightenment. I saw this monk working in the registration office of my old college. He has a pair of blue eyes but look artificial or somewhat self induced. I don't know how you can make your own eyes to look like light cloudy blue.... :) He said that I should learn knowledge for myself. That's all he said. We had a Zen moment there. This happened few months after my first kundalini energy rising experience.

Finally, when I left this college on a very bad circumstance, in my sleep or vision or semi dreamy state, I saw a blond hair, blue eye, young man standing next to my bed. He was radiating in golden light. When I saw him, it was like I expected him. I wasn't alarm. He extended his right hand to me and I grabbed it with my left hand. I could feel the rough texture of his hand. He looks like my age back then, in his 20 something. After our physical contact, I was transported to another scene in the dream and there he was transmitting some transcendental wisdom to me via putting me in some situation and causing me to act in certain way. I woke up and freaked out afterward because I thought he was in my room. :)

I have also encountered some lesser spirits but I don't want to get into them. These 3 beings really changed the way I see myself and the world.

These were your other lives from different timelines, and the light being is your Higher Self which appeared to you as your Guardian Angel. Which ultimately is yourself.

• Like 3

first there are the chaotic spirits

then there are the balanced spirits

then there are the bright white light

and it is too a projection of your mind.

when you realize this, next step is peace

turn on the receiver and I make you a believer.

Excellent

• Like 2

I think Buddhists got this one down pat. "If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him." This line is usually misunderstood as admonishing the disciple to think for himself and not fall into the personality cult trap, guru cult trap, immortal cult trap, etc.. -- all valid concerns, people love to snare themselves in cultist straightjackets trademarked with the name of this or that higher being -- but the line is utterly pragmatic. It is a test, a call not to faith but to a scientific experiment. If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him -- that's the only way to find out if he's immortal. :P

In a similar way, my taiji teacher might ask a holder of a black belt in this or that hard MA to attack him -- for real, "give it all you've got." Then he will use one finger to deflect the charge, proving on the spot that taiji IS an immortal art in the skilled hands. No amount of talking could convince the black belt. Trying to kill the Buddha does -- instantly.

And that biblical story about one of the patriarchs (forget which -- Jacob?) wrestling with god -- that's along the same lines.

And Monkey King challenged so many celestial immortals to combat... and gave them such a hard time... the merciful Quan Yin herself lost patience with him and hurled her vase of compassion at his head, knocking him out cold... :D ...but also proving that he was indeed one of the immortals himself.

If you meet a Buddha on the road, they say to kill him because you are looking for Buddha outside of yourself, and it is not really the buddha, which is why they say to kill him. Besides, how would you know if someone is a buddha, unless you are a buddha?

• Like 2