Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Christ Consiousness? Dragon Consciousness?

So I was studying a meditation from a lineage Taoist of the Holy Mountains of China. Next thing I know, I am being instructed to meditate on Christ consciousness.

Dragon and Christ consciousness from the same teacher? Is that not taoist or what???

Edited by GrandTrinity

may i share my opinion?

first of all, i dont think taoists have to make distinctions between this is part of my way and this isn't. The way welcomes both saints and sinners, there's no need to chastize anyone.

I think what is meant by christ concsiousness is very similar to the yogic belief in brahman. brahman is not god like thought of as a father figure, but rather as reality itself. beyond the world created by the six senses, there is emptiness, and many call this god-consciousness or brahman. The word christ is probably used to familiarize this person's approach to tao with the belief system of the western man, who probably makes up the large majority of his students.

he's not trying to convert you to another religion, and neither am i.

He or She is a hardcore Taoist then. A Taoist will borrow from other traditions in order to improve their Art and make it more effective.

Case in point, a lot of Taoists Schools proudly credit the Bodhidharma (Da Mo), a Buddhist Monk of extremely high achievement, as one of it's greatest contributors.

tao is abouy change...

saw an amazing dvd tonight from gnosticmedia.com

the caduceus is a spiral of two snakes, one repping god/jesus/light and other darkness/devil/etc

that is intense...

realizing this is quite liberating?

getting to the heart of stuff... spiritual evolution is going to happen if we adapt or not...might as well see where its all going and realize that path now - like speed up the evolution in which people see jesus/the devil within? and transcend all that and merge with higher consc...whoa its 510 am, goodnight now!

tao is abouy change...

saw an amazing dvd tonight from gnosticmedia.com

the caduceus is a spiral of two snakes, one repping god/jesus/light and other darkness/devil/etc

that is intense...

realizing this is quite liberating?

getting to the heart of stuff... spiritual evolution is going to happen if we adapt or not...might as well see where its all going and realize that path now - like speed up the evolution in which people see jesus/the devil within? and transcend all that and merge with higher consc...whoa its 510 am, goodnight now!

Why is it that people are so stuck in this light=good dark=bad fallacy?

I think its because people talk about "enlightenment" and stuff... its not the primal wisdom! On the other hand I do think that light is enlightening.

Darkness is fear. See the book "That Old time Religion" by Jordan Maxwell or see his website. He teaches about the solar, lunar and stellar cults.

This stuff is serious.

Its funny though... are black people bad then? and light skinned people good? Hell fucken no!

I think its all good! dark or light... but it has to be made CONSIOUS (in all three tan tiens?) so that oneness comes in and we transcend the duality - making 10,000 things! Or truth, or Great Peace/heaven/stellar consciousness.

Am I making sense? :lol:

In other words:

Hell is not good, but its good as a reference point for getting to heaven! Or chillin in between (stellar realm?) and moving consiously towards heaven/love and away from fear/darkness.

but wait, is it the sun that balances the stellar and lunar or the stellar that balances the solar and lunar? :blink:

Sign in to follow this