Sign in to follow this  
ChiForce

Dreaming about color and chakras...

Anyone here frequently dream about a specific color? My color is blue. A lot of times, this color would appear in my dreams and begins to associate with the throat chakra literally, something relating to the throat itself....blue chocolate that I wanted to eat, while I was in my old work place. Although the experience was pleasant, it is not a place I want to still dream about. Yet, I am frequently dreaming about my old work place and my old boss. A window with a blue sky on the other side. It lured me in and I found myself in a museum filled with ghosts and spirits. Another recurrent symbol is a door, a tunnel. Some small opening I was trying to get through.

It just hits me that maybe my mind is telling me to develop my throat chakra further. A lot of times, in these dreams, I found myself too big to fit through this tinny opening. Not sure what it said about the throat chakra. One thing for sure, based on various reading, having a properly functioning throat chakra would also open one's center channel.

Also, having a properly cultivated throat chakra, one can discern illusions from reality. That's something I am trying to figure out. I feel that my mind is being clouded by some illusions...that's because I am having visions about my future in which I am not able to determine if it would become a reality in my real life. Yet, these visions are very powerful.

Edited by ChiForce

Could be your life's illusions are getting too small for your awareness...

It could be...I just had another vision this morning....:) I was trying to enter to a high speed subway train from the front of the cart, another opening into a tube like structure. I saw the LED display telling me "you can not...." Apparently, in this dream, the train took a different path and I was forced to get off in order to find my ways to reach to my destination. Where? Didn't know... Once I got off, I wanted to return back to the same train (because I was too confused) but this young man blocked my way. Told me I couldn't enter the train again. Before he pulled up the lock, I was expecting him to close the door on me too.

I had many dreams dealing with the same theme. Wanting to return or to retrace my path but was told usually by some beings that I could not or I should not because I am not supposed to do that. I feel like Neo in Matrix stuck in the train station....waiting for his friends (somewhere out there) to rescue him....hehehe :)

Anyone here frequently dream about a specific color? My color is blue. A lot of times, this color would appear in my dreams and begins to associate with the throat chakra literally, something relating to the throat itself....blue chocolate that I wanted to eat, while I was in my old work place. Although the experience was pleasant, it is not a place I want to still dream about. Yet, I am frequently dreaming about my old work place and my old boss. A window with a blue sky on the other side. It lured me in and I found myself in a museum filled with ghosts and spirits. Another recurrent symbol is a door, a tunnel. Some small opening I was trying to get through.

It just hits me that maybe my mind is telling me to develop my throat chakra further. A lot of times, in these dreams, I found myself too big to fit through this tinny opening. Not sure what it said about the throat chakra. One thing for sure, based on various reading, having a properly functioning throat chakra would also open one's center channel.

Also, having a properly cultivated throat chakra, one can discern illusions from reality. That's something I am trying to figure out. I feel that my mind is being clouded by some illusions...that's because I am having visions about my future in which I am not able to determine if it would become a reality in my real life. Yet, these visions are very powerful.

It sound to me that it has to be more with the Kidneys that with the Throat Chakra.

Kidneys Shadow Channel: Fear, Insecurity, Loneliness

Kidneys Channel: Clear Perspective, Ancestry, Wisdom

Let me know if this help.

In light,

It sound to me that it has to be more with the Kidneys that with the Throat Chakra.

Kidneys Shadow Channel: Fear, Insecurity, Loneliness

Kidneys Channel: Clear Perspective, Ancestry, Wisdom

Let me know if this help.

In light,

Thanks but that's not it. My chi channels are open and usually during the early morning, around 4am to 7am, my body would complete the microcosmic orbit naturally with a radiant chi light in my third eye....while trying to sleep. In my dreams, I am rarely by myself, usually with beings shaping my perspectives and how would I behave in the dream world.

Another blue color dream last night. A blue heavy backpack and a blue notebook and wearing a blue traditional Chinese clothing (think of Bruce Lee wearing blue clothing). It was Chinese New Year. Ironically, everything that has happened in my last night dream was really and clearly illusional. I dream I was back in my birth city Hong Kong and talking to my highschool friends in America. And I caught myself lying about the Hong Kong culture since I really have little knowledge about this city other than from my childhood experiences...which were unpleasant. I caught myself lying about my age and my college major....talking to my friends...hahahah....I don't lie in my dreams unless I am talking to some unpleasant entities employing various psychic attacks.

However, I never like Hong Kong for various reasons...hmmmm... maybe whenever I see the blue color in my dreams, I am experiencing a moment in which I have to or I have the ability to discern the reality from illusions. There were so much BS in my last night dream about Hong Kong that I felt I have wasted my energy in dreaming it.....:)

Sign in to follow this