BaguaKicksAss

Implementation of new posting restrictions and guidelines

lol, got me too, lol

ROFL awesome!  Yeah, Sean and I talked about some changes last night... lololololol.  Not.

• Like 2

I think Trunk got a new grey hair upon reading the line about allowing all the banned members back... ;).

Why don't we have a banned members section where they can fight it out ... and the winner gets to become a full member again. A kind of verbal cage fight arena.

• Like 3

Why don't we have a banned members section where they can fight it out ... and the winner gets to become a full member again. A kind of verbal cage fight arena.

I think we do, it's called TTBs Facebook page... ;). Actually they are mostly very well behaved on there, mostly lol.

I think we do, it's called TTBs Facebook page... ;). Actually they are mostly very well behaved on there, mostly lol.

Can I put 5$ on Icedude please.

• Like 3

haha, it'd be fun to send them to the Tin Hatters at the site you mentioned above but which shall remain nameless.

• Like 1

You mean like making up a thread like soaring cranes "Dao" or "no thing" today, and the winner is who stays.. on topic and doesn't insult anyone while doing so? lol :D

• Like 2

You mean like making up a thread like soaring cranes "Dao" or "no thing" today, and the winner is who stays.. on topic and doesn't insult anyone while doing so? lol :D

hey now ... I expected my thread over there to get ignored. It was just one of those spontan Dingsbums.

But it is peaceful, isn't it?

hey now ... I expected my thread over there to get ignored. It was just one of those spontan Dingsbums.

But it is peaceful, isn't it?

Yes, I think so ^^

Not meant in a bad sense, anyway. It's just kind of impossible to be on topic in a thread in which the OP is by itself OT, per definitionem and own suggestion. But it's funny somehow, I guess someone who'd make that would be quite a bum :P

Ouh, and thank you @BKA, absolutely got me. As you might assume I was a little bit shocked by the perspective of no-edit in the future. :-p

Edited by Yascra
  • Like 2

Ha, good one. I've been filtering through April Fool's jokes all day. A trans friend of mine who is quite able to pass for female announced her pregnancy on Facebook today.

Although I wouldn't mind a sub-board for banned members only, other places I frequent have similar things. One place even calls their area "The Gimp Tank."

• Like 4

You wouldn't get better than 9 to 7 on that one. Too easy.

A straight head to head Icedude and MPG ... five three minute rounds only a knockout or submission counts ....

• Like 1

Ha, good one. I've been filtering through April Fool's jokes all day. A trans friend of mine who is quite able to pass for female announced her pregnancy on Facebook today.

Although I wouldn't mind a sub-board for banned members only, other places I frequent have similar things. One place even calls their area "The Gimp Tank."

ROFL that was way better than mine! :)

A straight head to head Icedude and MPG ... five three minute rounds only a knockout or submission counts ....

I'm betting on MPG, much more tenacious...