sunchild

banging inside walls

for the past month or two, i've started to hear these loud banging noises in the walls of rooms, but i noticed it only happens when i'm present. i thought it was all in my head until my parents began waking up in the middle of the night because of them...

they mostly happen in my bedroom during the day or late at night, sometimes waking me up out of my own sleep. the sound itself consists of a variety of 'knocks' from hard and fast to soft and slow, to just occasional loud knocks. it only happens when i'm present in the room. my dad went into the attic to investigate the source of the knocks, but he didn't find any animal or anythings out of the ordinary... and gave me a very puzzled/suspicious look.

personally i'm okay with the knocking, because after the initial shock wore off i got used to it. but i don't think my parents are taking it so lightly. it does get rather loud some nights...

does anyone here have any experience with this or something similar?

• Like 1

There is probably a logical explanation.

However, a paranormal cause is not to be dismissed outright. I know sensitives who have experienced much worse physical manifestations like banging drawers and moving objects, which was caused by negative spiritual entities.

A daoist priest or local mystic can help you with a screening and exorcism, if it persists and you find no logical explanation. If you want to do the exorcism yourself, then you can burn some essential oils and waft the scent into all nooks and crannies in your house and attic, but nothing is guaranteed.

for the past month or two, i've started to hear these loud banging noises in the walls of rooms, but i noticed it only happens when i'm present. i thought it was all in my head until my parents began waking up in the middle of the night because of them...

they mostly happen in my bedroom during the day or late at night, sometimes waking me up out of my own sleep. the sound itself consists of a variety of 'knocks' from hard and fast to soft and slow, to just occasional loud knocks. it only happens when i'm present in the room. my dad went into the attic to investigate the source of the knocks, but he didn't find any animal or anythings out of the ordinary... and gave me a very puzzled/suspicious look.

personally i'm okay with the knocking, because after the initial shock wore off i got used to it. but i don't think my parents are taking it so lightly. it does get rather loud some nights...

I get this ALL the time.

I also get a lot of electromagnetic interference EMI

Enochian Magick broke EVERYTHING in my house that was electrical.

Cost big $

"They" thought it funny :ph34r:

• Like 3

It's called wall knocking, very well known activity for dead folks/spirits. For fun one evening (after I stopped being spooked out of my skin lol), I did a "one knock for yes, and two for no" question and answer period with them... The interesting thing is that they can do this with concrete walls too!

Also, check to make sure it isn't just pipes that are banging, as that sounds similar to knocking as well. However pipes don't give one knock for yes, 2 for no, and silence when I stop asking questions ;).

• Like 3

I get this ALL the time.

Cost big $

"What part of turn off the *@* lights and computer when you are trying to work with us didn't you get?" :D

• Like 3

I get this ALL the time.

Cost big $

!! that's unfortunate, i've heard that enochian is a pretty dangerous system to be involved with- especially is it doesn't 'call' you.

when you talk about electrical interference, it brings up another thing i forgot to mention. sometimes when i do meditation(infrequently :/) or when i'm in that state where i'm falling asleep but not fully sleeping, it's like i start hearing peoples conversations, or i 'see'/hear scenes from peoples lives/sometimes even tv shows (but i don't watch tv, besides the occasional movie)- it catches me off guard sometimes. i will vividly 'see' something that seems to have absolutely no connection to me, but most of the time i forget them because i end up dreaming about something that kind of 'pushes it back'

:/

It's called wall knocking, very well known activity for dead folks/spirits. For fun one evening (after I stopped being spooked out of my skin lol), I did a "one knock for yes, and two for no" question and answer period with them... The interesting thing is that they can do this with concrete walls too!

Also, check to make sure it isn't just pipes that are banging, as that sounds similar to knocking as well. However pipes don't give one knock for yes, 2 for no, and silence when I stop asking questions ;).

no it's not any pipes or anything, my dad checked it all out thoroughly and i think its starting to really upset them, especially when it comes around the time they're usually going to sleep.

idk if it's me or another spirit, but something definitely did a cute 'knock' when i was contemplating your post.

like should i be speaking with them if it is spirits trying to get my attention?

i don't fear the presence of the knocking anymore, so i don't really know what else it is they could want. i heard one of the qigong master guys heals spirits and that they come to him to be 'freed'?

it's just odd. i did see a black mist spirit manifest in our downstairs though one night. i had used a little marijuana and when i came in my dog started barking at seemingly nothing (he still does a lot now that i think about it), but as soon as i looked at the spot he was focused on from a different angle, i could clearly see the 'black mist' thing/spirit just hovering there. it didn't feel pleasant? but i don't know how spirits are supposed to feel :P

life has been going much better for me these last few months, any experience with something like this?

Washer dryer air conditioner water heater furnace cable box 2 computers light bulbs forgetaboutit :unsure:

all of it

broke !

No longer doing Enochian, EMI still happens, but on a MUCH smaller scale now

Bangings though, all the time

Might be too much Yang

If I full lotus with a grounding wire (made a new one with yang/orgone seat) the bangings seem less afterward

If I am out, in the store, and get a strong emotion, I will hear the pops in wall, set up booths/displays, etc., anywhere- anything- which leads me to believe it isn't spirit activity in my own particular case

• Like 1

It is generally best if you are new to NOT try to talk to them. I don't get the feel that you are strong enough on all levels for this sort of thing yet.

Get a teacher. Yes I know you said you can't travel and have no money, but there are (fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how one looks at it) many many teachers willing to teach for free online (most of them ceremonial magickians too).

• Like 1

Sunchild, the knocking could be caused by some ordinary cause that is not really obvious.

Do your parents believe in the possibility of poltergeists?

Out of curiousity, have you been experimenting with or been associated with anything related to spirits or magick?

If you start to see this sort of activity, then you know you probably have a poltergeist problem ;) :

Edited by NotVoid

Sunchild, the knocking could be caused by some ordinary cause that is not really obvious.

Do your parents believe in the possibility of poltergeists?

Out of curiousity, have you been experimenting with or been associated with anything related to spirits or magick?

If you start to see this sort of activity, then you know you probably have a poltergeist problem ;) :

yes i believe in poltergeist to an extent, i entertain the thought but i do not fully accept it.

i've read up on it and it seems that sometimes it is just 'untamed' raw mind power/psi that creates occurrences such as these. as is described here \/

Washer dryer air conditioner water heater furnace cable box 2 computers light bulbs forgetaboutit :unsure:

all of it

broke !

No longer doing Enochian, EMI still happens, but on a MUCH smaller scale now

Bangings though, all the time

Might be too much Yang

If I full lotus with a grounding wire (made a new one with yang/orgone seat) the bangings seem less afterward

If I am out, in the store, and get a strong emotion, I will hear the pops in wall, set up booths/displays, etc., anywhere- anything- which leads me to believe it isn't spirit activity in my own particular case

thank you for sharing sonofthegods :)

i'm working on attaining full lotus by fall maybe december, you have a grounding wire!!?

It is generally best if you are new to NOT try to talk to them. I don't get the feel that you are strong enough on all levels for this sort of thing yet.

Get a teacher. Yes I know you said you can't travel and have no money, but there are (fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how one looks at it) many many teachers willing to teach for free online (most of them ceremonial magickians too).

are you willing to direct me to any of these individuals?

all i've seen as far as teachers are ea koetting videos ... .... ....

Some of this can be related to your own personal energy and mind. I personally just ignore any strange noises in the house. It can help people to have some sort of background noise when they're going to bed.

Also, if you're doing "energy work" without improving your character and focusing on higher things, it can cause the dark stuff to surface in your mind which attracts the same from the outside of you. So lets say you find yourself getting more angry than usual at something your mom does...which can be a common result of practices at times...and a common experience with moms...

...well that anger will attract those kind of dark shadow or "black mist spirit" things. For the sake of yourself and your family, you will want to focus on positive all of the time. If you see something dark, turn on brighter lights, say prayers, intend for it to leave.

None of this is to alarm you...you're already aware of this stuff. You see that it's not actually scary. It's just not good to attract the negative. In some ways, the best prevention is to remain ignorant. Just ignore all weird phenomena.

• Like 2

I don't have any personal experience with this stuff....

However - i've heard both Sage and Sandalwood to be good for purifying places. So if you can light some of this stuff throughout your house with the intention of cleaning the whole area, worth a shot.

Green plants are also good.

Other than that, perhaps try getting more sunshine in your house and also on yourself - it's purifying.

Have you ruled out the temperature changes of the season (expanding and contracting materials..) as causing this sound in your walls?

Edited by Ish
  • Like 1

yes i believe in poltergeist to an extent, i entertain the thought but i do not fully accept it.

i've read up on it and it seems that sometimes it is just 'untamed' raw mind power/psi that creates occurrences such as these. as is described here \/

thank you for sharing sonofthegods :)

i'm working on attaining full lotus by fall maybe december, you have a grounding wire!!?

are you willing to direct me to any of these individuals?

Hold on a sec... EA Koeting and the Golden Dawn, are a far cry from one another (I mean in the which side of the abyss you prefer to hang out on sort of sense). I recommend one or the other (well actually I recommend just reading agrippa and working with that, but that is not the present topic, and you are I'm sure already confused enough lol), and sticking with that. Mixing GD and Koeting isn't a good idea IMO. Actually if you are brand new, unless you are REALLY drawn to the dark stuff to just avoid Keoting, especially if you want *less* odd noises and black smoke showing up at random, that you don't know the intentions of.

Spirit knocking is nothing to worry about.

Pretty common too. It's how Spiritualism started was spirit knocking.

Say..

" Hello, please go." and they generally will do.

If not ask at your nearest Spiritualist centre and there'll be someone to help.

If in UK via this directory.....

http://www.snu.org.uk/community/community.html

If in USA via this one

http://www.nsac.org/churches.php

There'll be no charge but donations are always welcomed and whoever you get will be trained and working to a code of ethics.

Hope that helps.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

Poltagoose activity around here usually manifests via grey possum and an open window. There was an advent of destruction followed by a long period of night floor bouncing - on moving into the cabin... eventually we all got used to each other and its calmed down a lot - too much actually, I miss the fun a bit.

It was all about moving my 'stuff' and 'system' into a new and strong local power zone ... they didnt like that. I came home one day after I went to town and found the temple I had set up in the cabin (as I then lived in a caravan in the yard) a whirlpool of stuff, books and broken glass all mixed up together. A 'wind' (or willy-willy) blew the back glass door in (which was not fitted properly, just held in place by some bent nails.), came inside and mixed everything up with the broken glass like a giant egg beater. Sure it was 'just a wind' , but since I took all that stuff away, and got insync with my environment and re-worked according to that ... it never happened since.

So; I am wondering two things ; what is the energy of where you are, what has happened there? What did you bring there and what sort of things are you doing there?

Sometimes adjustments in what we do and acknowledge can appease those things that seem to want to get our attention.

• Like 1

Hold on a sec... EA Koeting and the Golden Dawn, are a far cry from one another (I mean in the which side of the abyss you prefer to hang out on sort of sense). I recommend one or the other (well actually I recommend just reading agrippa and working with that, but that is not the present topic, and you are I'm sure already confused enough lol), and sticking with that. Mixing GD and Koeting isn't a good idea IMO. Actually if you are brand new, unless you are REALLY drawn to the dark stuff to just avoid Keoting, especially if you want *less* odd noises and black smoke showing up at random, that you don't know the intentions of.

i didn't mention trying to mesh the two practices into a hybrid form, nor did i suggest i would ever follow the koeting school. i haven't even committed to/performed any golden dawn rituals. i am aware of agrippa, but i find the dusty monacle he writes with agitating to say the least.

For the most part any strange noises in a house like knocking and creaking and that sort of thing are 99.9% likely to be from ordinary causes. Depending on where you live, things usually cool off a fair bit at night, which can make things in the house contract, and then in the morning as things start to warm up, things in the house can start to expand again. There can be lots of other natural causes of unusual noises as well of course. Then there is that other remaining 0.1% likelihood of something more unusual going on... :)

Well, probably even a much, much smaller chance than that in actuality...

Edited by NotVoid

Actually if you are brand new, unless you are REALLY drawn to the dark stuff to just avoid Keoting, especially if you want *less* odd noises and black smoke showing up at random, that you don't know the intentions of.

Just as a point of interest, did the banging in the walls start before or after watching these video's?

• Like 1

i didn't mention trying to mesh the two practices into a hybrid form, nor did i suggest i would ever follow the koeting school. i haven't even committed to/performed any golden dawn rituals. i am aware of agrippa, but i find the dusty monacle he writes with agitating to say the least.

I figured perhaps you were say thinking of practicing GD one day, and Keoting the next sort of thing.... glad you aren't going along those lines.

PS, the GD borrowed quite a bit from Agrippa :D.