Sign in to follow this  
ChiDragon

What is Nei Gong(什麼是內功)?

內功就是身體內在的功力,要有內在的功力,當然必須有內在的運動,有內在的運動,內臟一定堅強,內臟堅強,身體必能健康,這就是內功的好處。

Translation:
Nei Gong is the internal physical strength of the body. In order to have the internal strength, one must have to do some internal exercises. In order to do the internal exercise, the internal organs must be strong and healthy. If the internal organs are strong and healthy, then the body is in the state of homeostasis. This is the benefit of Nei Gong.

Ref:
原文網址: 南極仙翁講:內功與氣功 |   一個分享善知識與心靈溝通的老地方 | leehh68 | NOWnews 部落格 http://blog.nownews.com/article.php?bid=13882&tid=511173&tyid=C#ixzz2xVaAuKIQ
Edited by ChiDragon

(一)、內壯健強功夫(內壯功): Internal strengthen vigorous Kung Fu(Internal Strengthen Gong)

所謂內壯功夫,即通過呼吸吐納和相應的肢體動作對身體內部的肌肉、筋膜、骨骼和臟腑進行高強度的刺激與鍛煉,從而使這些身體組織的機能、功能得以最大程度強化的功法。而這種內壯功夫又可基本分為“氣血鼓蕩和“抻筋拔骨”兩種練法。

Translation for the portion as shown in red:
The so called internal strengthen vigorous effort is by performing the breathing with the method of Tuna(吐納) and coordinated with the body movements by rigorous stimulating and cultivating to the muscles, tendons, bones and internal organs. From that, it may invigorate the body unit and enhance its internal functions to the ultimate.....

氣血鼓蕩(The Chi and Blood Stimulation Method)
氣血鼓蕩功夫即以特定的呼吸吐納法(通常為吞氣、咽氣或噴納等武火呼吸法)配合肌肉的鬆緊轉換,鼓蕩氣血,堅實肌骨。這類功法不僅可以增強肌肉力量,而且可 以通過鬆緊鼓蕩鍛煉出一定的抗擊打能力,故民間所傳的“金鐘罩”、“鐵布衫”之類功夫多練此法。而其他各派如桶子功、十八羅漢功、金剛羅漢功等亦為此類功 法之代表。

氣血鼓蕩(The Chi and Blood Stimulation Method) is a special adopted breathing method is called Tuna Fa (吐納) which was used in coordinated with the muscle alternating from relaxation and contraction, stimulating the Chi and blood, and strengthen the muscles and bones. This kind of method was not only to invigorate the muscle strength but also may acquire an ability to resist any striking attack by went through the cultivation of the alteration from relaxation and contraction for the muscles......

Ref: http://www.soonup.com/bbs/thread-6370-1-1.html

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 2

I love the set named Wu Dang Yang Shen Gong. Great post, firmly grounded with no mystical BS. Time to get real around here?

• Like 2

I love the set named Wu Dang Yang Shen Gong. Great post, firmly grounded with no mystical BS. Time to get real around here?

武當陽神功.... ;)

I like that internal training improves every type of strength without having to train each separately. I can sort of do the effortless stuff sometimes, but if all else fails I've got a lot more brute force strength merely because everything is working together rather than relying on segmented muscle groups.

darn, someone left the door to the coop open again, and there is chicken scratch on the wall, but I cant decipher it!

• Like 1

Weak sauce.

Does weak sauce mean strong body, mind and spirit living beyond concepts of being and non-being and living in the eternal home land of nothing what so ever? This practice has profound effects physical and non physical simply blended into one. Maybe its just a scratch on the wall

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 1

Does weak sauce mean strong body, mind and spirit living beyond concepts of being and non-being and living in the eternal home land of nothing what so ever? This practice has profound effects physical and non physical simply blended into one. Maybe its just a scratch on the wall

I don't think that's what the practice does.

I don't think that's what the practice does.

I didn't think that you would think so.

Edited to add:

Try it if other methods fail.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

Right, all things depend on each other starting with the basic physical benefits of practice then mind is not agitated and spirit can become clear..I did not realize thinking was involved. Everything is as it is but the thinking mind can make distinctions. Such a great ability smart people have to make things so.

Aetherous I assumed you where looking for a more mystical sauce but for me all that knowledge is useless with out practical day to day applications, when it does then it blends nicely into any sauce.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this