I'm thinking about creating a nei gong forum, but first I need to anyone would be interested in participating. If you're wondering why I'm thinking of doing this it's because, for the most part, the only reason I'm on TTB in the first place is to follow nei gong/mo pai related threads and sort of keep an eye on what's going on. However, as it turns out, I think it's quite obvious that TTBs is a good place for these threads. It is my opinion that there needs to be a separate forum for Mo Pai/nei gong related topics. Anyone agree with this? Who all would be interested in participating in a nei kung forum?

• Like 3

A forum like that would be a huge circus, piled deep with maneur, very deep. It may be comical for some to read, but it would be a sin to have such a thing, if you consider spreading misinformation to be a sin. Anyone with experience or wisdon will get shut down, tarred and feathered, and kicked out. That's quite common in these forums, you know.

• Like 8

A forum like that would be a huge circus, piled deep with maneur, very deep. It may be comical for some to read, but it would be a sin to have such a thing, if you consider spreading misinformation to be a sin. Anyone with experience or wisdon will get shut down, tarred and feathered, and kicked out. That's quite common in these forums you know.

Tunder_Gooch came to mind after reading the latter part of your post.

Edited by KenBrace
  • Like 2

If you're passionate about it, just do it.

If it falls into chaos, walk away, no loss.

If it thrives, you've found your dream a reality.

Thank you. Good words.

• Like 4

Tunder_Gooch came to mind after reading the latter part of your post.

True.

To help people like him to build up useful complexes of valuable information for the users with less knowledge,

New-Age Placebo Gong hippies should be banned IMMEDEATELY when they show their colors before they can wreak havoc and rip apart every useful thread with stating their absurd beliefs and halluzinations like for example "But I can feel the Yin Chi flow into me through 10 cm of pure rubber!"

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

True.

To help people like him to build up useful complexes of valuable information for the users with less knowledge,

New-Age Placebo Gong hippies should be banned IMMEDEATELY when they show their colors before they can wreak havoc and rip apart every useful thread with stating their absurd beliefs and halluzinations like for example "But I can feel the Yin Chi flow into me through 10 cm of pure rubber!"

LOL. I will probably create two sections to the forum; one for intellegent discussion and one for endless debates, arguing, newage placebo, etc.

• Like 3

As qualifying examination you could make an IQ test!

Minimum IQ level required: 130!

That would mean for 100 applicants, 5 would qualify!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

They already made one http://mopai.forumotion.com/ which is supposed to be Mo Pai minus the racism

That site has nothing to do wiith Mo Pai. That forum is owned by a group of people that created their own system (Cosmic Induction) which, if it has any validity in the first place, is an etremely weak version of Mo Pai.

In my opinion they had no right to use the name "Mo Pai" to create a forum. They should have made a "Cosmic Induction" forum, that would have been fine.

• Like 2

i agree with skydog! just because john chang made it to a certain level of "mo pai" dosent mean he's a master of teaching and truly understanding neikung, because he only practiced "mo pai". the level he's at with his neikung is different from a beginner not many ppl really get this in the detail needed, but beginners try to mimic his practices and meditation techniques ( thats where they go wrong ) the reason is not that they are doing anything wrong with their practice its just that the technique they are using are of no use until your at a specific place in your training and thats past the 10yr mark for some meditations ive seen come across this board. but not many know that or the true progression of neikung. and who here considers more pie guy/thunder gooch a teacher? no offence but you'd be better off learning on your own. ive encountered many who he have taught and they all have the placebo effect going on. not to mention unless your learning under a teacher thats been practicing neikung dilegently for 5 or more years you will truly be learning nothing! i take my stance based on the fact that done improper you will get nowhere and/or you will hurt yourself! most i meet wanna get somwhere and not hurt themselves how can this be done without practice and without proper instruction. most have no proper instruction. AT ALL...

• Like 3

i agree with skydog! just because john chang made it to a certain level of "mo pai" dosent mean he's a master of teaching and truly understanding neikung, because he only practiced "mo pai". the level he's at with his neikung is different from a beginner not many ppl really get this in the detail needed, but beginners try to mimic his practices and meditation techniques ( thats where they go wrong ) the reason is not that they are doing anything wrong with their practice its just that the technique they are using are of no use until your at a specific place in your training and thats past the 10yr mark for some meditations ive seen come across this board. but not many know that or the true progression of neikung. and who here considers more pie guy/thunder gooch a teacher? no offence but you'd be better off learning on your own. ive encountered many who he have taught and they all have the placebo effect going on. not to mention unless your learning under a teacher thats been practicing neikung dilegently for 5 or more years you will truly be learning nothing! i take my stance based on the fact that done improper you will get nowhere and/or you will hurt yourself! most i meet wanna get somwhere and not hurt themselves how can this be done without practice and without proper instruction. most have no proper instruction. AT ALL...

Excluding a handful of high level people, everyone else on planet earth has a spirit that would look like a two-month-old fetus compared to John Chang's. I'm confident that he truly understands nei kung and has every right in the world to be a teacher.

• Like 1

Ken,

I strongly suggest the IQ test as requirement.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

Excluding a handful of high level people, everyone else on planet earth has a spirit that would look like a two-month-old fetus compared to John Chang's. I'm confident that he truly understands nei kung and has every right in the world to be a teacher.

i diddnt say he didnt have the rite to be a teacher i said it dosent mean hes a good one, or completly understand how to teach, just because somones good at somthing dosent mean they should teach it!

• Like 2

They already made one http://mopai.forumotion.com/ which is supposed to be Mo Pai minus the racism

lolz you just had to mention it.....

That site has nothing to do wiith Mo Pai. That forum is owned by a group of people that created their own system (Cosmic Induction) which, if it has any validity in the first place, is an etremely weak version of Mo Pai.

In my opinion they had no right to use the name "Mo Pai" to create a forum. They should have made a "Cosmic Induction" forum, that would have been fine.

i know over 300+ ppl who'd say differ.

TECHNICALLY, its only OWNED per say, BY ME>

freedom of information.

Cosmic Induction is my creation and has nothing to do with the mopai.forummotion page

lolz IKR>

i know it makes and made alot of ppl angry i created the forum. but it has helped ppl.

not to mention 90% of the ppl on the forum are from here....they just dont associate with the site in public.

• Like 1

i diddnt say he didnt have the rite to be a teacher i said it dosent mean hes a good one, or completly understand how to teach, just because somones good at somthing dosent mean they should teach it!

I guess so. However in Chang's case I think he not only knows exactly what he's talking about, but also knows how to teach it.

• Like 1

Edited by skydog
  • Like 4