Sign in to follow this  
ActivateTheBody

The Earth seems to want my sperm

So, as some of you can imagine, attempting to activate the Earth chakra without weeks or even months of abstaining from ejaculation is futile. If it helps, just think of the Earth as a jealous bitch who wants all of your semen, or else she ain't giving you nothin'! Giving your semen to a tissue, or even another woman, just won't cut it.

My past successful attempts at activating the root chakra, when semen was plentiful, yielded as much material wealth as I wanted, as well as any personal physical healing I was in need of.

From what I can surmise, the root chakra is literally the rectum, and the rectum controls your blood (not the heart - the heart is a secondary organ to the rectum). Healing your rectum in turn heals your blood; healing your blood in turn heals whatever physical need you have - whether it's physical healing, money issues - anything material is healed with rectum acitvation and plenty of semen.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum. An interesting introductory post with which many will agree; but not all.

You will now be able to post freely in the forum but before sodoing we ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all you need to know to get going.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang.

My past successful attempts at activating the root chakra, when semen was plentiful, yielded as much material wealth as I wanted, as well as any personal physical healing I was in need of.

Ime, meditation on specific spots in the body may produce physical healing, but I never found the "billion-dollar point" that can make a person immediately rich ... and if it exists, I don't think that it's the rectum (although it can produce healing).

"Let the heathens spill theirs, on the dusty ground ... "

Perhaps the "heathens" know more than the Church?

I agree, an introduction with spunk! :)

When it comes to money issues, I've followed Baolin Wu's advice to vigorously massage the ears, which are intimately connected to the kidneys which in turn connects you to water which is wealth, and it does seem to work i.e. i no longer have money concerns. I don't have any more money than before, but I'm not concerned about it :D

edited to add that little quip at the end ;)

Edited by soaring crane
  • Like 2

lol most people already have there root chakra activated..

+1 and some seem to use it to do their thinking for them too.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this