Harmonious Emptiness

The Moors re-civilized Europe after the fall of Rome

Correct, it's not a picture of Thutmose IV, and I was mistaken. This doesn't, however negate all of the other images of Ancient Egyptians being African people of color, as shown throughout this thread. If you go to the link vortex provided and just scroll through to see all of the pictures, you will see again that they all have in common - dark skin, and often African hair textures and styles. Sure, there were a variety of looks, especially as we get further away from the earlier kingdoms, but why do you ignore that so many were Black?

You say that race is not an issue here: tell that to the majority of the world who base their ideas of Africans on the already existing skewed version of history, including ignorance about the Blackness of the Ancient Egyptians and a vast portion of those who held power during Moorish rule in Europe. This false narrative of Africans in history keeps people in the dark about the reality and unreality of race, and the facts that I'm showing here shine a light on that darkness to show, with evidential proof, that current theories and histories of racial/cultural development are completely B.S.

Race IS an issue in today's world, and just saying that it isn't won't make it go away. Ignoring these facts of history only robs people of the chance to see the FACTS of history that prove that modern ideas of racial hierarchy are not based on history as they claim to be, because if we are to have any theory of racial hierarchy based on history, these facts would show the opposite of what the "official history" has taught.

Obviously, innovation has progressed more in the last 100 years that it has in the last 5000 years, and that has been a result of all races, humanity, working together. However, Black people still suffer the residual effects of this history being overlooked as either inconvenient or "not important." When these facts are finally accepted by the mainstream, there will truly be no foothold left for the racism that Black people suffer every single day.

Sardinia is an island in the middle of Medterranean.It's flag shows four blindfolded moors probably a reminiscence of slavery.There has been constant threath both side of the sea for xkkkk years, but not only:a flux of commercial,cultural scientific knowledge,religious tenet,and last but not least genetic exchange provided a most vigorous evolution,culminating in what we call

western civilysation.in the form of greek and roman culture.People migrating from Africa to the rest of the world did change culturally mentally genetically,growing away from the african Human Archetype,giving birth to the variety of present day.I find rather curious this diatribe.......(sorry for my bad englsh).....nobody really knows who 'invented' man as it is today.Ther'is a rithmic up'n down in every culture,a yin and yang if you want,and each contribute to the general picture.

• Like 1

Sardinia is an island in the middle of Medterranean.It's flag shows four blindfolded moors probably a reminiscence of slavery.There has been constant threath both side of the sea for xkkkk years, but not only:a flux of commercial,cultural scientific knowledge,religious tenet,and last but not least genetic exchange provided a most vigorous evolution,culminating in what we call

western civilysation.in the form of greek and roman culture.People migrating from Africa to the rest of the world did change culturally mentally genetically,growing away from the african Human Archetype,giving birth to the variety of present day.I find rather curious this diatribe.......(sorry for my bad englsh).....nobody really knows who 'invented' man as it is today.Ther'is a rithmic up'n down in every culture,a yin and yang if you want,and each contribute to the general picture.

Exactly the type of mythology I'm talking about.

Take any of the top students from any race from any part of the planet, put them in school with the right people, encouragement, and environment, and they will learn anything that any other top student was able to learn.

Humans showed up 600,000 years before the Egyptian civilization. The evolution was already done for everybody, and this is proven by the above statement I just made.

btw, a picture on a flag of conquerors has no weight compared to 100s of ancient artifacts

It recently occurred to me that most of the people who've been posting in this thread have little to no actual knowledge of history, but rather are pushing their own racist agendas, some under the guise of not being racist. Regardless here is the fact of the matter, the Roman Empire didn't fall until 1453 when the Ottomans finally conquered the Byzantine Empire. Europe never lost any of the knowledge handed down by Rome, because it was preserved in the East in the libraries and schools of the Byzantine (Eastern Roman) Empire.

Again, much of this thread has little to do with history. Also keep in mind that trying to convince a racist that they're wrong by providing pseudo science that has little to no evidence, is essentially like trying to put out a fire by throwing vodka on it.

Aaron

Everyone needs to see this documentary:  Hidden Colors

http://viooz.co/movies/12602-hidden-colors-2011.html

Perhaps 10-15% of the info is widely open for debate, however, there are some very important facts to learn there about the relationships that Europeans had with African people before the post-Columbus slave trade.

Modern society needs to look at the reality of history and realize that Africans are the elder brothers and sisters of humanity.  Africans are likely about 200,000 years ahead of the other races in terms of showing up as homo-sapiens, and they are about 3000 years ahead of the other races in terms of living in advanced societies with maths, sciences, medicine, and all the advancements that other societies were built off of.

I think this is very important for humanity know so that humanity can move forward together and solve our collective problems in a way that recognizes the potential of all peoples and cultures.

Enjoy the video.

Comments are encouraged, though of course if you are going to say "this isn't true," you need to provide evidence which counters that of the video.  "But maybe possibly" is not evidence.

Just letting you all know, this was basically a social experiment to make people think about how it feels to hear the same nonsense that White supremacism has ingrained into Western society (not to say that none of the above history is true); and also to surface what I felt was lurking on the forum.

My first foray into trolling.. 

haha..  all the best

he

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness

Another thing I should add here about the Arab-African slave trade, is that, as vortex mentioned in the second thread, those slaves, whether African or white, were all castrated and served in very "non-masculine" roles.  They were not warriors as you will find in all of the paintings of black-African Moors.

What have their stones and ability to fornicate got to do with fighting skills?

Many of the key bodyguards of Chinese Emperors were eunuchs.

Through history their names as martial artists struck terror and fear as to their fighting prowess.

There were also well known warriors who were women.  

And for last few years, women in USA Special Forces.  You telling me they cannot perform?

Edited by shanlung

Just letting you all know, this was basically a social experiment to make people think about how it feels to hear the same nonsense that White supremacism has ingrained into Western society (not to say that none of the above history is true); and also to surface what I felt was lurking on the forum.

My first foray into trolling.. 

haha..  all the best

he

Well, I stayed with you until there was nothing further I needed to say.

I don't mind hearing the truth but I do have a problem with deceptive information.  I hear enough of that from the media, the governments, and religions.  I don't need to hear it from you.