Wayfarer64

How to Pick Up Girls

I want to share this silly thing with those who can bother with it...

http://www.break.com/OroSec

( The Buddy, How to pick up girls video)

Since we are on the topic, I want to share this video:

How does a PUA handles rejection:

Don't miss it. I showed it to some of my collegues in the office and they laughed so much they needed to send it to all their friends.

:)

Ah, I saw that, Pietro. Funny.

I was watching some Mystery and some Neil Strauss on youtube the other day. I find Mystery in action, completely gripping.

Do you have any other links that you think are good, in this field?

"in this field"

I love how you put it, it seems even something official.

I don't have many links, mostly because my sticking points are so basics those days, that it really does not pay off to read much. When I started bristollair.com really helped me a lot.

I recently saw a video on youtube where Mystery approached a girl. It was heart warming to see someone as ugly as him winning an unwinnable situation just by getting the initial of her middle name right. But I don't seem to be able to find the vide again. It was on youtube and it went together with the two video of explenations.

What I am really curious is about Steve P (now Hipnotica?) and Rasputin. You can see them in one of the Annihilation Method dvd, the number 6 if I remember well. Those guys obviously know Taoism, and not just PNL, so what I really would like to know is where did they learned it from. They charge ridiculously high amounts of money.

PNL=NLP

In Italy we call it PNL

Edited by Pietro

What's PNL??

I've seen Steve P's squirting dvd - pretty good. He's well practiced with NLP and hypnotic language patterns (Milton Model). It's also easy to see that he uses little energy techniques that I'm guessing he learnt from John LaTourette - (he's quite interesting, but gives me the creeps.) I also think that Steve P was Stephan Hamon's teacher.

The other guy I dont rate - he's got some good vocal training and has learnt the hypnotic language patterns, but he feels very unbalanced to me.

Learning the Milton Model (experientially) will allow you to make people fall into deep trance with just a conversation (then you can push them really far and pretend it's your chi :lol: ). With all of these things (PU, sales, presenting, other manipulative trades) it's very important to have a very strong sense of your core values and never to break them - otherwise you'll find that you always sabotage yourself.

There is a top end NLP master in Dublin I think - I could look his name up if you're interested.

Yes, thanks. I am more interested in Steve P for his taoist studies. Of which he does not speak much but I sense he has.

The force is strong in him B)

Have you seen the DVD 6 of the Annihilation method?

Still I think NLP is interesting to learn in its own right. And agreed on how NLP requires a clear personal moral-ethical system.

The stupidity of those men is that they put so much effort into pursuing something so evanescent and ultimately worthless. True sexual pleasure comes from a deeper bond strengthened with one other person, a person who has matching tantric abilities. If those PUA techniques are used to find a suitable partner, as a means to an end, then it's all good. But wholesale shallow pretty girl sex will only turn you gay over time--look at Hugh Hefner and David Lee Roth!

The stupidity of those men is that they put so much effort into pursuing something so evanescent and ultimately worthless. True sexual pleasure comes from a deeper bond strengthened with one other person, a person who has matching tantric abilities. If those PUA techniques are used to find a suitable partner, as a means to an end, then it's all good. But wholesale shallow pretty girl sex will only turn you gay over time--look at Hugh Hefner and David Lee Roth!

I wouldn't use PUA techniques with you milady

that is such a great PU line.

It is, but it wasn't the point. I heard this discussion a gazillion times. I have opened up, torn to pieces those arguments, while explaining, clarifieing PU to countless women and (mama's boys). When things go well (most of the time) I get the women to admit she was not seeing the whole picture. That is when they don't feel threatened (the pretty ones) or worse envious (the not so pretty ones). In one case I might have caused a divorce, which did not made me particularly proud. But the responsability a person has in telling the truth is always somehow limited.

But when you face this kind of pre-supposition:

This forum drives me bananas. (...)

Then there are the PUA men who want the power, for what? To get as large a variety of tang under their belt as they can. Not that there's anything wrong with that either, but it is irksome to use something so valuable for something so trivial.(...)

Maybe I'm misunderstanding or getting it all wrong, but this place makes me hot-tempered.

what can you say?

I mean, of all the PUA I know I am probably among the ones who more deeply feels he is poligamous. Most of the others are out there trying to cope with an historical contingency (feminism) that just brought us back to the times of harem without having anyone fully equipped with that.

Most of the PUA out there are looking for the one.

But if you present something as trying to embody your ming (destiny), this is ok.

If your ming is poligamous, than it is not ok anymore.

But embodying ones ming is no trivial matter. It is considerer the lowest form of immortality, not the highest, but a form of immortality nevertheless. But of course for a women, sex is just "...something so trivial". The fact that we have different bodies, different minds, and thus different destiny, and different requirements to be fulfilled in this lifetime just goes out of the window, while all the knowledge that our local "witch" has on the hormonal system, and how it affects the body and how it is affected by relationships and sex, for a men, just remains in her head. Now, how unintegrated is that?!

It is, but it wasn't the point. I heard this discussion a gazillion times. I have opened up, torn to pieces those arguments, while explaining, clarifieing PU to countless women and (mama's boys). When things go well (most of the time) I get the women to admit she was not seeing the whole picture. That is when they don't feel threatened (the pretty ones) or worse envious (the not so pretty ones). In one case I might have caused a divorce, which did not made me particularly proud. But the responsability a person has in telling the truth is always somehow limited.

But when you face this kind of pre-supposition:

what can you say?

I mean, of all the PUA I know I am probably among the ones who more deeply feels he is poligamous. Most of the others are out there trying to cope with an historical contingency (feminism) that just brought us back to the times of harem without having anyone fully equipped with that.

By the way, that female brain reference refers to clitoral orgasm. I also have vaginal orgasms, which in my case require less intimacy than a man's orgasm.

Most of the PUA out there are looking for the one.

But if you present something as trying to embody your ming (destiny), this is ok.

If your ming is poligamous, than it is not ok anymore.

But embodying ones ming is no trivial matter. It is considerer the lowest form of immortality, not the highest, but a form of immortality nevertheless. But of course for a women, sex is just "...something so trivial". The fact that we have different bodies, different minds, and thus different destiny, and different requirements to be fulfilled in this lifetime just goes out of the window, while all the knowledge that our local "witch" has on the hormonal system, and how it affects the body and how it is affected by relationships and sex, for a men, just remains in her head. Now, how unintegrated is that?!

You misunderstood my point. I don't believe sex is trivial. I believe sex without any higher chakra connection is trivial, particularly when someone works hard using taoist techniques to develop power for such an end. And just because a thing is trivial doesn't mean I don't like it! I do have several dozen orgasms a day, and have been known to go through multiple men in an evening, without higher chakras being involved. When pushed I can have hundreds of orgasms in a row. Such sex for me is very easy-- I can have it as easy as breathing.

Most of the PUA I have come across online are most definitely not looking for the one, except as the perfect notch on their belt.

And I'm not against polygamy at all--it is possible to be intimate with many people. But sex without intimacy is fast food sex, and the whole point of the PUA is picking up strangers--sex without intimacy. Intimacy is necessary for higher chakra connection. My focus is on the best sexual pleasure, for its own sake. I'm not above a cheeseburger now and then, but I do enjoy the higher chakra orgasms. I want it all.

Edited by witch

I do have several dozen orgasms a day, and have been known to go through multiple men in an evening,

without higher chakras being involved.

Sounds like a serious addiction, there; and as we all know, addictions are both unnatural and unhealthy.

Just out of curiosity, witch, have you ever tried to go a whole day without any sex, or sexual thoughts??

I know it's none of my business, but since you're in the mood for true confessions, I thought I'd ask the

question, just for curiosity's sake.

Sounds like a serious addiction, there; and as we all know, addictions are both unnatural and unhealthy.

Just out of curiosity, witch, have you ever tried to go a whole day without any sex, or sexual thoughts??

I know it's none of my business, but since you're in the mood for true confessions, I thought I'd ask the

question, just for curiosity's sake.

You are quite mistaken. I am certainly not a sex addict! I have very high sexual abilities, so I can have a vaginal orgasm in a matter of seconds, five thrusts or less from a penis or dildo. I spend about fifteen minutes a day most days masturbating, and have additional orgasms while driving, from the stimulation of the car. I'd say I spend less time than most women masturbating (who have a decent drive).

This isn't "true confessions" for me, I am having to go public about my unusual sexual abilities in the process of promoting my book. And I am not unique--other women who have gone on my diet have gained these same abilities, like one woman who said she went to the gym and had an orgasm on every ab crunch while watching the scenery.

And I'm hardly a swinger! I don't have anything against it, and I've certainly done it, but I've also had long recent stretches of celibacy. I'm a 41-year-old suburban divorced mother of two who works as a programmer, I am not leading a bohemian lifestyle.

But I forgot to answer your question. Yes, I often go a day without sexual thoughts. If I am coming down with a cold, or for the two days after I ovulate my libido drops considerably, my spontaneous orgasm ability goes away and I don't masturbate. It's hard for me not to have sexual thoughts, technically, because I give people sex advice every day so I think about sex, but on those days I don't think about sex erotically.

Edited by witch

witch, your sexual responsiveness sounds pretty normal to me, and I dont take fish oils.

How come some people are this way, without extra supplements?

witch, your sexual responsiveness sounds pretty normal to me, and I dont take fish oils.

How come some people are this way, without extra supplements?

You may naturally have high dopamine, moderate serotonin and healthy hormone levels. In the U.S. it's more rare because the way we raise our beef and poultry changes the fatty acids from omega-3's to omega-6's so it's unusual to find a woman here who can do this. I also had relatively painless labors, which is also unusual in the U.S. but common in other countries.

If you eat free-range meat and/or a lot of seafood, you can get sufficient omega-3 fatty acids from food. I don't tell women to do that because here free-range meat is very expensive and eating too much seafood is dangerous because of the mercury (which is filtered out of the fish oil). If you avoid sugars, starches, junk food and are not on hormonal birth control, your SHBG is probably pretty low.

And of course some people are genetically lucky. American women, less than half are even able to have a vaginal orgasm at all and I am considered a freak, or as mentioned above, a sex addict. When really I am just telling women to return to the diet we evolved eating (except for the chocolate of course! :) ) and I believe the way I am is a woman's natural state.

Yes, I often go a day without sexual thoughts. If I am coming down with a cold, or for the two days after I

ovulate my libido drops considerably, my spontaneous orgasm ability goes away and I don't masturbate. It's

hard for me not to have sexual thoughts, technically, because I give people sex advice every day so I think

about sex, but on those days I don't think about sex erotically.

Thanks for an honest reply, but permit me to qualify some things. First, the kind of "sexual thoughts" I was

referring to were the emotionally charged kind, normally associated with sexual acts, whether they be solo

or with a partner. Secondly, I was referring to "normal" days, when you're feeling healthy and your libido is

in high gear. On those particular days, do you ever make a conscious effort, or specific intent to steer away

from any and all sexual cravings and activities? Thirdly, a true "celibate," at least according to my thinking,

is not one who is forced by circumstance to remain single, but one who intentionally chooses that path, and

intentionally abstains from any and all sexual activity; but if s/he should stumble, from time to time, it is not

habitual. Rather, it is her/his habitual intent to minimize, if not entirely rid themselves of all sexual cravings.

Was that the kind of "celibacy" you practiced? Fourthly, "sexual addiction" means, to me, that your libido is

in the one who's in control, or calling the shots; as opposed to "higher" nature governing and controlling the

body. The addict is, at least to me, one who absolutely must have her/his "sexual" fix, whenever the urge is

upon her/him, and has reached a feverish-like pitch. The "addict" absolutely cannot say "no," under normal,

everyday conditions. How do you define "addiction"?

At any rate, if I can just switch tracks here, for a quick minute, to persons who are looking for ways to control

their libido, and cultivate a "dispassionate" thought-life, they should observe here the direct link between the

body's chemistry and diet. Certain foods and supplements are to be avoided, as they react like throwing fuel

on a fire. This is especially meant for persons with an over-active libido, and who would like to regain control

of it. Of course there is more to that than merely the question of diet, but as you have pointed out, diet plays

a huge part in the overall equation, and should not be underestimated.

It seems to be a good thing that such a serious discussion insued from this video- Or maybe it is out of place for such a simple 4 minutes of supposedly NON-serious video...

but I am lost with the jargon of PUA etc -what the hell are those letters representing?

Did anyone just watch the footage for a laugh... as suggested?

Did anyone just watch the footage for a laugh... as suggested?

It should've been called "How to Con a Good Bud?" Not a good thing to do, really! :(

Fourthly, "sexual addiction" means, to me...

:lol: Fortunately what it means to you has very little to do with the actual definition!

I understand your confusion as to goals and whatnot. I'm not a taoist, I'm a witch. Much of what you posted sounds completely silly to me.

I'm quite insulted that you think I've been forced by circumstances to be celibate. ;) I am female, it is a very simple thing for me to have any number of sex partners, at any time. It is not a religious choice, but a choice to avoid hurting men. I have found that men have trouble having casual sex with me, perhaps because I am so unusual, so I had been waiting to find a man who was a good fit, who I would be interested in having a relationship with. That was the sort of celibacy I had been practicing.

On healthy days I deliberately steer my thoughts to sex, at appropriate times during the day, like during my commute or after the children are asleep. Occasionally when I don't want to be troubled with thoughts of sex I drink some tea and it immediately disrupts the delicate neurotransmitter balance I deliberately cultivate and my high libido drops to "normal." A similar effect can be produced by eating a meal consisting only of starch, like a bowl of rice or spaghetti. Both raise serotonin in the brain. I have also experimented with myself by taking 5-htp and it will absolutely kill my libido rather than simply dropping it down to normal American female levels.

As for your peculiar definition of addiction, I'm not sure what you mean. I am spontaneously orgasmic, so if I am fantasizing and get really aroused, my body has an orgasm on its own. It doesn't interfere with my life in any way. I am deliberately trying to be this way, I do everything I can to increase my libido. Just because men ask me to have sex doesn't mean I have sex with them.

The last thing on earth I want to be is dispassionate. The funny thing, though, is that with the amount of sexual energy I have and the number of orgasms, I easily have heart chakra orgasms, I am having the occasional sixth chakra orgasm, and I even had a crown chakra orgasm. The latter seems to be the goal of many taoists, so here I am to learn more about that.

:lol: Fortunately what it means to you has very little to do with the actual definition!

Well, then, what is the actual definition?