johndoe2012

Non dual healing ability

Sounds interesting, when you say you use the nature of the mind to heal can you explain any more about what you mean? There are Buddhists who are basically healing all of the time because the consciousness of being rooted in the nature of the mind automatically harmonises all that it comes into contact with, which is why there are sometimes "miracles" or healings that occur around masters without them doing anything, but not many use focused intent to heal anything they just allow everything to be as it is. Vortex is slightly different because there is intent but one aspect of the energy channeled is space or emptiness so there is a relation to using the nature of the mind in that healing form.

• Like 1

Word to the wise, you should try to refrain from speaking of such things too openly or broadcasting them out there for anyone to hear. The general view is that this sort of ability retains its potency by keeping it to yourself, staying quiet and humble... and can be compromised or lost by 'advertising' it, so to speak (not that you're advertising). Just saying. If you have acquired this ability, then hone it and keep it on the hush apart from notifying those who you are going to help, and help as many beings as you can!

• Like 1

Word to the wise, you should try to refrain from speaking of such things too openly or broadcasting them out there for anyone to hear. The general view is that this sort of ability retains its potency by keeping it to yourself, staying quiet and humble... and can be compromised or lost by 'advertising' it, so to speak (not that you're advertising). Just saying. If you have acquired this ability, then hone it and keep it on the hush apart from notifying those who you are going to help, and help as many beings as you can!

My take on it is not from a Buddhist perspective so ignore me if you wish but it is my understanding that the "danger" comes from treating the ability as akin to a parlor trick or a get-rich-quick scheme or a pick-up line. That seems to be a very bad idea indeed. Discussing it in a mature and respectful manner (as the OP seems to be doing) among ostensibly sympathetic peers should be OK.

Of course, one might soon find one's self inundated by opportunities to help other beings and this is likely to be accelerated by speaking of such things too openly, too.

• Like 1

Sounds good and word tends to get around anyhoo where you are.

Healers best adverts are the people healed.

Healers in our tradition cannot charge for their services although clients are free to make a donation to the centre if they choose to do so.

If you are in the UK and offering healing paid or unpaid then, by law; you must have professional indemnity insurance.

That is not expensive but it is essential.

PM me if you would like a link to a competitively priced provider.

• Like 1