Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

So it turns out I'm this.

Moshe the dentist retired, bought a sailing boat and began calling himself Captain Moshe.

Rachel says to Moshe's wife Ruth..

" So Moshe's a Captain Nu?"

Ruth replies..

" To me he's a Captain. To the kids he's a Captain. But to a Captain!"

Those who write these tests define the answers.

You could only ever 'come out' as being in one of their categories as it is their 'test'.

Other psychometric ( measuring 'mind') tests are available and each with its own agenda, as has this one..

If you wish to be an 'empath' and enact as directed by that link, then ; as far as they and you may well be concerned and within the parameters of their definitions... Then an 'empath' you shall be.

Good luck with it.

:-)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 5

Hey P, I didn't wish for it - I came across the link and found many of the things applied to me...anything that aids me in explaining anything I'm curious about or that's been part of my life in some way or another interests me.

• Like 1

I think you guys are coming down a little harsh here. There are simply many points on that list that he (and others) can identify with. I don't see where U_A is proclaiming to be hard and fast Empath. He just came across something in the vastness of the internet that he could identify with and as he says he's curious and it looks interesting. It's all part of the growth process.

• Like 3

I agree, soaring crane. Some of their descriptions seemed intentionally vague in a "newspaper horoscope" sort of way. I would probably disagree with the binary "you are or you aren't" perspective they took as I view it as a dimension rather than a characteristic but the article was interesting, and identified elements many of us likely see in ourselves to a greater degree than we see in many of our real-life associates.

• Like 3

Well we're all empathising so far hence there's surely something in it. :-)

ha! So true :)

But now you admit it (that's the first step to recovery, you know).

Hey P, I didn't wish for it - I came across the link and found many of the things applied to me...anything that aids me in explaining anything I'm curious about or that's been part of my life in some way or another interests me.

Didn't wish for it...eh?

Yes you did, you just don't remember the song we sang together as you took on the suggestion that you needed to as you incarnated here again...

We all choose. Every choice is a wish in action.

Anybody says I aint empathic gets a slap!

Good call -

hey...

maybe you can slap yourself and I'll see if I can feel it? :blush:

(ps.don't really do it :blink: )

• Like 2

I can definitely relate to this a lot. I've been called an empath before and didn't really know what it meant at the time.

• Like 2

Its an important quality and in some cases an important skill. It can get too much if it goes beyond control, if so try some shielding or protective exercises and visualizations.

• Like 3

*Begins counteracting the craziness after finding out about strong empathic tendencies, feels like himself for the first time in a long, looooong time...becomes angered, deeply angered...questions entire life*

Coming back to myself over the last few days has not been easy. Profound transmutation and shifts are occurring at a deep level, and I've been a bit all over the place as things come up, but it is worth it. I'm referring to other stuff I've posted about as well...things have been sooooo intense in my life... :blink:...but it is okay, I shall walk on.

Thanks, TTB.

Edited by Unseen_Abilities
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this