ChiForce

Following my yin energy...how?

I try to keep this short. Basically, through various visions and dreams, I conclude that my yin energy is dominant, and I am supposed to follow my yin in my quest to find myself a new path. This yin energy is manifested, most of the times, as strangers or women I knew long time ago but don't have any contacts to them anymore. Like my old boss or some strange old lady. Yeah, I am feeling at lost for a while now but can't seem to be able to find a footing as to where to go with my life right now. Is not easy. Regardless what psychic ability I have about seeing the future, a lot of my future does not make sense at all. Worst, nothing is really going on with my waking life.

What does it mean if my mind is telling me to follow my yin, as the energy manifested as female figures? Strange enough, in these visions, I wasn't actively following these female figures. I was just walking behind them or following their paths in an unintentional way. Worst, I don't have any meaningful connection to any significant others that may fit this yin role. Few nights ago, I dream there was a woman sleeping next to me, like my cousin but this cousin of my I haven't seen for over 10 years because we don't live in the same country anymore.

I am lost but glad I can still see the future of world events unfolding....hehehe....sigh...

Edited by ChiForce

Empty women seem to be the most naturally beautiful, balanced and wise humans we can have the good fortune of following for any amount of time. I believe their wombs give them a more naturally sensed center of gravity then us men and this seems to set them more in tune with the.. well tune

“The earths strategy for it’s own salvation is through machines, and human beings are an intermediary catalytic step in the rarefaction of the earth. The earth is involved in an alchemical sublimation of itself into a higher state of morphogenetic order, and that these machines that we build are actually the means by which the earth itself is growing conscious.”

-Terence Mckenna

I think there are many different things all playing their part, but the main truth is that we will one day become like the dinosaurs. Ants and crocs are still here from the dinosaur ages so maybe a race of humans can prevail, good luck to all life!

You already did.

I am supposed to follow my yin in my quest to find myself a new path.

Edited by SonOfTheGods