Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

Little red box

The numbers keep going up .... what are they .... moderator warnings ?

best to ignore them then ..... ;)

so they keep going up ... what happens when it gets to 1000 ... does it go back to 1 or 1001 ... will it be like the Y2K 'disasters' ... will TTB fall from the sky?

Then it got to 78o something. And then started to go down ... up ... down .... then down down down ????

Back to 740 ..... did I write something that someone didn't like so they went through the effort to go back through all the old posts they thought they liked, find them and 'unlike' ??? Thats seems a bit trivial (nearly as trivial as my curiosity to see the counter go above 999 ) .

Then I noticed that, it appears one can like one's own post ??? I haven't tried it ... that seems pretty lame ... but I noticed some posts by some people have themselves registered as liking it ?

Or is the system just wacko and throwing up numbers ... or is someone in the office fiddling and playing games and seeing if I notice ... hmmmmm ??? <_<

Not that any of it matters ... its just curiosities I notice ... that make me wonder

• Like 1

'Notifications' I think it is ... next to Private Message box. Oh yeah .... if you click on it it doesn't stay a red box with a number in it.

.... so its NOT you (playing the old 'goldfish trick' ) then ? ;)

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Those are notifications, very similar to facebook, there is a new one each time someone likes one of your posts. Similar to the new ones you get (right next to those) where it shows each time you get a new message. You click on the little number and you will see a drop down thing that shows all the notifications :).

:D yep ... thats it ... so , back to the OP ... it goes backwards ???

... and 'like' your own post ? :)

.... I just tried it .... yep you can ... thats pretty funny .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

So ... to see if it goes above 999 ... I guess I will have to go back to all my old posts and .....

• Like 3

:D yep ... thats it ... so , back to the OP ... it goes backwards ???

... and 'like' your own post ? :)

.... I just tried it .... yep you can ... thats pretty funny .

Nah,t he system just figures if you have come online recently you have likely read the old ones...

:( so, no Y1K on TTB for me ... darn ....

I think its funny that there is an option to like your own posts (and even funnier when people do it ) ...

• Like 1

You don't get Notifications for liking your own posts...

Then how do I boost my own sense of self-validity ? :unsure:

• Like 1

Then how do I boost my own sense of self-validity ? :unsure:

You need a diploma.

• Like 3

Hundreds of years from now, my name will be cherished all over the globe as Diplomabuddha.

• Like 3

I had pasted a link to the presentation ceremony at the end of the movie into my post above but decided it was overkill... :D

• Like 1

It works for 'people' with heads full of straw it should work for lizards too.

Deff. I was, after all, (in my battle in the state Supreme Court ) officially designated a 'man of straw' * ( very frustrating for them having to deal with a 'man of no substance') .

* " Unless the claimant is seeking an injunction it is a profitless exercise to sue a man of straw since, no matter how strong his case, the remedy will be empty and the claimant left to meet his own legal costs." ( If you aint got nothing, you aint got nothing to loose - and they dont like that ! ) HA HAR ! < does a little jig on the steps of the Supreme Court >

• Like 2

Nungali, you miss Chegg? It's OK I can take over for him for a few minutes...

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Blessings of straw and winning to you Nungali! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 2

I miss Chegg too. Very optimistic person.

He gave Christianity a good 'face' here.

Nungali, you miss Chegg? It's OK I can take over for him for a few minutes...

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Blessings of straw and winning to you Nungali! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

YOU ! You promised me the these instead ( how soon they forget :( )

8374710-devil-heart-fateful-love-lover-c

Sign in to follow this