karen

Selling Hypnotherapy training materials

Hi folks,

I'm planning to sell my set of "Finding True Magic" training materials on eBay, but before I do that I thought I'd let folks here know, and would be glad to sell to someone here privately. PM or email me if anyone's interested.

The description of the set is here, under "Distance Learning, 6 phase curriculum" -

http://www.findingtruemagic.com/training.shtml#03

To buy the whole set is quite a bit less expensive than buying each "phase" (section) separately. There are 6 phases. All together there are 80 audio CD's and 6 video cassettes. The number of CD's in each phase varies, plus there is 1 video per phase. For example, Phase I has 16 audio CD's plus 1 video; and Phase II has 20 audio CD's plus 1 video.

Each set of audios is packaged nicely in a CD binder. So there are 6 CD binders and 6 VHS video cassettes.

The audios are from one of Jack's on-site trainings, and consist of the full training in the non-certification option. The videos were made just for the distance training, and show Jack working with a client on the particular issue covered by each phase.

At the moment I'm looking to sell the set as a whole, and would be glad to negotiate price. Jack sells the set for $1210, which is $180 less than the cost of buying all the phases separately. I'd sell my used set for considerably less.

An important point here is that this for the materials only. The training program has two options - certification and non-certification. If you want to get certified as a hypnotherapist through this program, you would need to do all the homework assignments and have scheduled consults with Jack. Jack's full package tuition for the certification option is $2265, and includes materials. I am only selling my used materials.

They are all in excellent condition.

In my estimation, if someone wants to get immersed in the study of hypnotherapy and the kind of learning that can be deeply supportive in their personal growth for years to come, this is a rewarding investment to consider. If you aren't ready to spring for the whole certification and just want to experience the materials, you could buy the set from me at a very reasonable cost.

Anyone who is seriously interested and would like a sample audio, I'd be glad to send an mp3 file.

-Karen

Edited by karen

What you weren't delighted with the course?

It was a wonderful course! I don't need the audios any longer.

-Karen