themiddleway

Elongated skulls of Paracas Peru

He had all the measurements. If he would talk to me about anything else, I could ask him if he still does. ;-)

Some of the skulls are over 2000 cc in volume.

Today normal brain is about 1500 cc.

Head shaping does not increase volume of skull.

But environment and food does.

Doliocephalic heads are still around.

One would think they correspond to neanderthal, which has enlarged cerebellum compared to modern human.

But these heads are often seen in africa.

And also in scandinavia.

My own family has traces of this head type, with elongation/projection of the back of the head.

It is a very interesting thing, but most of the published material about this is just plain bullshit.

The environment, especially in the form of "food", is what is making human shape.

It is a very good historical mystery to look into.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

Some of the skulls are over 2000 cc in volume.

Today normal brain is about 1500 cc.

Head shaping does not increase volume of skull.

But environment and food does.

Doliocephalic heads are still around.

One would think they correspond to neanderthal, which has enlarged cerebellum compared to modern human.

But these heads are often seen in africa.

And also in scandinavia.

My own family has traces of this head type, with elongation/projection of the back of the head.

It is a very interesting thing, but most of the published material about this is just plain bullshit.

The environment, especially in the form of "food", is what is making human shape.

It is a very good historical mystery to look into.

-VonKrankenhaus

Thankyou !  This is why I wanted to know of this 'increase'  size.    These skulls have been the focus of much new age bullshit.

The most recent surge in their 'mystery' was promoted by someone that worked in the office of tourism   ;)  . 

~  Elongated crystal skull anyone ? 

(oh dear ... again !   I keep making up silly ideas to mock the 'believers' and as usual , I am way too late ;

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Elongated+crystal+skull&espv=2&biw=1242&bih=606&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjMoI2w5-jJAhVFy2MKHSl8DG4Q_AUIBigB

I see .... its one of those 'count the differences' puzzles ... so far I got 5,873 ,,, still counting . 

• Like 2

Now, this "doorway" doesn't physically open into anything any further within this sheer rock face. Yet, clearly it was extremely important to the lost civilization who built them... So, what was it for and what did it do?

Good question. It may not be a doorway. It is merely a recessed shape. I'm not saying it's there for no reason -- I'm just saying the reason might not be what we would attribute to doors... I see you quoted that word, so you thought of that already...

"No sane man can believe that a twenty-ton stone was pecked here and there, dropped into position, hoisted out and trued and cut over and over again, until a perfect fit was obtained. Even if we can imagine such endless herculean labor being performed, it would have been impossible in many cases owing to the fact that the stones are locked or dovetailed together. Although some of the stones are fairly square or rectangular and with six faces, many are irregular in form, and some have as many as thirty-two angles.

Yeah, that's incredible.

The only way in which such complex forms could have been fitted with such incredible accuracy was by cutting each block to extremely fine measurements, or by means of a template, a process which would indicate that these prehistoric people possessed a most thorough and advanced knowledge of engineering and the higher mathematics"

Or, they used sound (acoustics) to soften one surface to fit the other. No, I'm not saying I can personally do this or know the tech, but my gut instinct believes this is do-able.

and yada yada yada it's just that people bound skulls to look cool --

A few skulls found compared to modern 'cranial capacity'

craneos_cristal_allien1.jpg

tword07y.gif

craneos_cristal_allien2.jpg

RC

I am interested in this sound acoustic stone softening technology .    Where is the evidence  for this ? 

No , I dont need you to personally demonstrate  it       :D

201008280340424090760.jpg

Edited by Nungali

I wish I had evidence for that. I don't think we know it yet. So, totally mystic mumbo-jumbo. But I think cultural legends as well as modern acoustic physics at least 'imply' this sort of thing may be possible. Sorry to be useless... was only theory. We don't know what we don't know!

RC