SonOfTheGods

I Sense a Coming Change At This Forum

maybe there will be some sort of disco revival

I almost feel obliged to post a yt disco video

not sure if I will go with funky town, tragedy, or you dropped a bomb on me,,,,,

I had the strong urge, to alert Moderators, to:

"Stay Alive" & "Shake Their Booty"

- but then thought, otherwise. :)

• Like 1

The last time I felt this way, Disco Music was invented.

I feel the coming change too. Its cool that someone else senses it as well.

• Like 2

I feel the coming change too. Its cool that someone else senses it as well.

I believe that provocateurs are making deliberate attempts, to incite anger and disruption, with what appears to be intelligent banter.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 2

A deliberate attempt to incite anger and disruption with what appears to be intelligent banter.

Um i was agreeing with you.....but if you want to read into it and come up with your own theory go ahead but I meant what I said so it would seem that your reply was an attempt to incite anger and so on so yes I guess it is cylical.....

Edited by thamosh

This site started with a small group of guys (including me) that migrated from another forum. Just a few of us; we all knew each other. There was no moderation, none necessary. A long arc from there to where we are now... though the essential premise has stayed the same, much has changed. At an admin level, we've been considering the stressors on the model of TTBs and the edges of what might be possible. What, if anything, might come of these thoughts, I don't know yet.

- Trunk

• Like 8

I love when I get the opportunity to do a divination.

Most important changes occuring at the TTB in the next--->

1 month: The Chariot

Next 4 months: Brother Fire-Reversed

I was drawn into the chariots head in this divination....thus I got the impression that in the next month there is going to be very swift and precise implementation of new ideas within the forum.

Brother-fire reversed showed me the lions mask and the swift trail of fire behind him......perhapos there is going to be a loss of one of a younger more important member of the forum....possibly someone in an important a leadership position. Should be interesting to see what happens in the next few months. :)

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi

Um i was agreeing with you.....but if you want to read into it and come up with your own theory go ahead but I meant what I said so it would seem that your reply was an attempt to incite anger and so on so yes I guess it is cylical.....

I was also agreeing with you, Thamosh!

That was NOT directed at you.

I was further clarifying what I believe to be truth.

If you noticed, I had already/previously "Liked" your post .

Edited by SonOfTheGods

do you have more to say :glare:

or more to ask :)

or something we haven't discussed :huh:

is there something out there unchanged? :blink:

I don't know :)

when the movement stops. stop :P

tell illuminati I am illuminated :ph34r:

so we can all go home. :wub:

Enjoy your stance!!! :) :)

• Like 1

Interesting, this was a topic of discussion in the chat today.

I'll repeat that I'm new to these forums but I've been sensing some sort of weird anger going on or something.

I was around quite a lot when I joined TTB and then took some time out before returning recently.

Maybe it's me but TTB seems 'better' now than it was 18 months or so ago.

Could be simply that my 'biggest fan' the stalker Mod seems to have either moved on or mellowed.

So far ( touch wood) no unpleasant missives have arrived from that direction where previously those were a weekly, sometimes daily event.

I was around quite a lot when I joined TTB and then took some time out before returning recently. Maybe it's me but TTB seems 'better' now than it was 18 months or so ago. Could be simply that my 'biggest fan' the stalker Mod seems to have either moved on or mellowed. So far ( touch wood) no unpleasant missives have arrived from that direction where previously those were a weekly, sometimes daily event.

I'm glad you have come from the other place I messaged you at!!! :D

• Like 1

A change is as good as a rest.

:-)

A rest is something to lean on.

• Like 1

A rest is something to lean on.

Absolutely, within a given context it can well be that.

Mine was sheet music.

We're both correct.

Absolutely, within a given context it can well be that. Mine was sheet music. We're both correct.

the music was sheet? .. surely not that bad.

• Like 1