yabyum24

Who is this guy? He sure hates TTB

Mak Tin Si managed to butt horns with the Jade Emperor Sean himself, back in the day... He was spamming up a storm, and I thought it was extremely unfortunate because a lot of what he was talking about was of interest to me -- folk taoism (and not from the mainland at that), lots and lots of "superstitions" which I for one love to collect and test (I do believe many so-called superstitions are rooted in real laws of the subtle, magical R&D, technologies and applications mostly but not entirely lost). But his social skills, or should I say antisocial antiskills, needed some polishing before he could thrive in the perilous TTB environment and withstand the scrutiny of its all-seeing eye without blinking. So, judging by the video, he got right down to working on that... :unsure::D

• Like 3

On his blog, he refers to himself as

Professional means he "Makes Money being a Taoist master"

he must have a diploma ;)

No diploma, he had a vision. Basically he suffers from severe transmission envy, which has nothing to do with someone's car.

• Like 4

No diploma, he had a vision.

Women must be unusually clever people, because if I walked up to a woman in a bar, I would imagine the conversation to go something like this:

"Hi, babe. You know, I'm an enlightened zen master."

"Really? I happen to be the only woman in town who's really into zen masters. Do you have some kind of diploma to back that up?"

"No, but I had a vision."

"A vision?"

"Yes, and I can sell you these healing papers for only $200."

"Good bye."

Women must be unusually clever people, because if I walked up to a woman in a bar, I would imagine the conversation to go something like this:

"Hi, babe. You know, I'm an enlightened zen master."

"Really? I happen to be the only woman in town who's really into zen masters. Do you have some kind of diploma to back that up?"

"No, but I had a vision."

"A vision?"

"Yes, and I can sell you these healing papers for only $200."

"Good bye."

"Diplomas, I've got three of 'em. They're back in my house."

"That is so-o sexy, can I take a look at them?"

"Sure baby. By the way, what turns you on more.. Rinzai or Soto?"

don't look at me like that. i'm just rewriting someone else's story.

"Diplomas, I've got three of 'em. They're back in my house."

"That is so-o sexy, can I take a look at them?"

"Sure baby. By the way, what turns you on more.. Rinzai or Soto?"

don't look at me like that. i'm just rewriting someone else's story.

Exactly: Women want a man with diplomas, not one who's just "having visions".

"Wait! I had another vision! I see you and me and your sister, in bed with... ...is that a tiger mutant?"

"Oh, that's just 'Buddha'. He's completely harmless, and shares my affection for hot zen masters like yourself."

On his blog, he refers to himself as

Professional means he "Makes Money being a Taoist master"

he must have a diploma ;)

He did the exactly same thing at another site and was banned... he doesn't realize that sometimes the messenger is shot for a reason :D .... maybe he also missed the movie "300" :P

He thinks he is a ghost-buster but he palls in comparison

ghostbusters.jpg

• Like 1

He did the exactly same thing at another site and was banned... he doesn't realize that sometimes the messenger is shot for a reason :D .... maybe he also missed the movie "300" :P

He thinks he is a ghost-buster but he palls in comparison

ghostbusters.jpg

Sigourney Weaver used to be male back in the day? ^_^

• Like 1

Sigourney Weaver used to be male back in the day? ^_^

Right after the phase as a non-gender ghost :D

• Like 1

This guy is surely a new Mike Myers character? Was getting an Austin Powers vibe. But it might just have been the hilarious dramatic music at the start made me think it was a parody :P

• Like 1

Well after reading the replies following mine I still don't know who this Wong fellow is.

One thing did catch my eye however... Women want a man with a diploma? Well crap! That means I have two strikes against me already! I'm a college dropout and I have no steady employment....

...And here I thought all the females wanted was a man who looks like a Greek god and has a car... I can't believe I have been so wrong!

Aye.

Doesn't matter how many millions he has.

No woman is ever going to even look at a guy who doesn't have a diploma.

;-)

It isn't the diploma, but rather, it is the paper on which the diploma is printed on.

Coincidentillay, it is also the same paper that money is printed on ;)

Women want a man with a diploma?

• Like 1

I guess every last one of us here is a lizard-in-disguise or some other kind bloodthirsty aliens, bent on world domination and enslaving the human kind.

I only watched the first 3 seconds of the video, but I'm guessing it's something along those lines.

EDIT: After sparing a few minutes to look through their site a bit, it seems I was mistaken about the alien thing (but who can blame me, since that is one of the most popular conspiracy theories right now). Looks like TTB are just a plain evil, brainwashing, scamming organization...

Edited by LeoViridis
  • Like 2

I guess every last one of us here is a lizard-in-disguise or some other kind bloodthirsty aliens, bent on world domination and enslaving the human kind.

I only watched the first 3 seconds of the video, but I'm guessing it's something along those lines.

EDIT: After sparing a few minutes to look through their site a bit, it seems I was mistaken about the alien thing (but who can blame me, since that is one of the most popular conspiracy theories right now). Looks like TTB are just a plain evil, brainwashing, scamming organization...

Well, "Evil Taoists" pretty much gives it away.

Cool! This guy again!

I remember seeing this thread ages ago and just remembered to hunt it down.

Nah, I don't wanna get caught up in these petty politics. Enough of that in my Kung Fu world.

I must say though, half the people he's talking about don't even post here that much.

Paranoid?

Quality of life is all mostly about focus. Focus on meditation, kindness, nature, beauty.. and your spirit gets a boost. Focus on criticisms, evil, opponents, lizards, fear and paranoia and.. not so much.

Taoism 101 points to moving past the little dramas, cultivating a persona thats one with nature/tao and above human pettiness.

• Like 1

Why are you hating on lizards Lerner? Aren't they part of nature too? :P

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

Why are you hating on lizards Lerner? Aren't they part of nature too? :P

My 2 cents, Peace

No, they're from another planet(or dimension) and intent on ruling(after gods or good aliens ruined there plans 65.6 million years ago) and subverting (through politics and bad manners) the earth.

i'm beginning to Ssssserioussly wonder about u.

• Like 1

That's " LIZARDS!!!" Shape shifting inter dimensional LIZARDS !!! For example our own dear Queen ( according to the LIZARDS!!! Boosters)

Lizards , the regular reptiley ones on the other hand are lovely creatures.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2