EnergyWitch

Sexual Energy

Hello :) I'm new here, and so far these forums are very interesting.

I have experimented briefly with energy before. I have read Mantak Chia's book for female sexual energy and I found it a bit too much for me to understand (my previous experience is in ecletic witchcraft).

Anyway, I'm really interested in people's actual experiences when it comes to having heart/brow/crown orgasms since a lot of books have no author in-put like this. What do you do? How does it feel like for you?

I'm sure I had some kind of powerful heart chakra experience when I was 14. I thought I had a heart problem at the time considering my heart was absoloutly pounding so hard in my chest at an impossible rate. I felt like energy expanded from my chest right to my head and down to my toes. Like I was a balloon being blown up. I thought I would explode with energy -it was so intense and breath-taking, but I wasn't scared.

I've read that these sensations (and more can be experienced during sex). Has anyone got some simple chakra/energy excersises for me to do to help these along? I'm female).

Also can anyone recomend a good heart chakra clearing/activating excersise. Anyone who read the 'down and dirt libido' thread will know what I'm on about here.

I've noticed something odd that happend when my libido rises- I stop caring so much about my partner. It's like I go cold emotionally, even though I still have really strong lustful, erotic fu**ing type urges.

I have experienced another type of libido that was just as strong where the energy was much more about caring, and being intimate, where my greatest need for sex came from wanting to connect to another human being. I was much more affectionate towards my partner, and it sounds terrible, but I cared more about him too than I do now. I was just wondering if my sacral/primary chakra is somehow at odds with my heart chakra? I'd like that heart centred libido back.

All opinions welcome.

Hello :) I'm new here, and so far these forums are very interesting.

I have experimented briefly with energy before. I have read Mantak Chia's book for female sexual energy and I found it a bit too much for me to understand (my previous experience is in ecletic witchcraft).

Anyway, I'm really interested in people's actual experiences when it comes to having heart/brow/crown orgasms since a lot of books have no author in-put like this. What do you do? How does it feel like for you?

I'm sure I had some kind of powerful heart chakra experience when I was 14. I thought I had a heart problem at the time considering my heart was absoloutly pounding so hard in my chest at an impossible rate. I felt like energy expanded from my chest right to my head and down to my toes. Like I was a balloon being blown up. I thought I would explode with energy -it was so intense and breath-taking, but I wasn't scared.

I've read that these sensations (and more can be experienced during sex). Has anyone got some simple chakra/energy excersises for me to do to help these along? I'm female).

Also can anyone recomend a good heart chakra clearing/activating excersise. Anyone who read the 'down and dirt libido' thread will know what I'm on about here.

I've noticed something odd that happend when my libido rises- I stop caring so much about my partner. It's like I go cold emotionally, even though I still have really strong lustful, erotic fu**ing type urges.

I have experienced another type of libido that was just as strong where the energy was much more about caring, and being intimate, where my greatest need for sex came from wanting to connect to another human being. I was much more affectionate towards my partner, and it sounds terrible, but I cared more about him too than I do now. I was just wondering if my sacral/primary chakra is somehow at odds with my heart chakra? I'd like that heart centred libido back.

All opinions welcome.

Blessed be. I'm certainly no expert, but I experience what you are asking about. I usually have one or two heart chakra orgasms a day. When I first started having them I thought I was having some sort of angina, except if angina were sexual and orgasmic. Now that I know a little more I don't worry so much. For me, the heart chakra energy at orgasm shoots out of the center of my chest. It feels weirdly like when I ejaculate, except of course centered in the chest and obviously nothing physical is shooting out.

I have had a few brow chakra orgasms and I like those the best. I work on having those. One time I was sitting up in a chair at work when I was going for one, which was a mistake because I had a crown chakra orgasm. I know those are supposed to be the be all and end all of some types of taoism, but I'm not a taoist, I'm wiccan, and while interesting, it's not really my thing.

Two things that can help with heart chakra orgasms. The first is the Brain Sync Ecstasy CD which has a second track particularly devoted to encouraging heart chakra energy. It's quite effective. The second is don't be afraid of those horny f@#king feelings. Those are to build up the energy so it can rise up easier. If you can, try to have lots of vaginal orgasms while cutting back on clitoral orgasms (and also avoiding ejaculating, if you ejaculate). My book will help with that, The Orgasmic Diet.

Also, and I know this sounds silly, but you may want to try some simple heart exercises with your partner. It really is a physical thing. Sit in yab yum position, both clothed on your bottom half, but naked chest to chest contact. He stays still, and you rub your chest against his chest, almost like

and I know this sounds silly

like you have male genitalia coming out of your chest and he has female genitalia in the center of his chest, and make the motion with your chest like a man makes with his hips during sex.

Let me know how it goes, if you try any of this.

Lol thanks. A lot of what I've read is '....imagine your heart chakra glowing green and opening like a flower'. Whilst I appreciate that this might work for some, it hasn't for me.

As for the vaginal orgasms thing- it's only happened once or twice as you know (I'm Titania from your forum hehe :P Exchanges secret handshake ;) )

I will try and get that CD since I'm quite sensitive to sound anyway. I'm going to try for heart/brow orgasms since a guy I know who delas a lot with auras/energy fields said that it is from the heart chakra upwards that I'm the most active.

Do people have orgasms in their throat, solar plexus and base chakras as well? It's just if someone gives me a good massage it feels like my throat and heart are 'opening up' so to speak. It feels really nice. Could be something to do with the muscles though.

xx

Edited by EnergyWitch

Damn. Even just reading that partner heart exercise, I can feel energy moving in my heart chakra. I think I'll let Lezlie fuck my heart tonight. Thanks Witch. :lol:

:D

Do people have orgasms in their throat, solar plexus and base chakras as well? It's just if someone gives me a good massage it feels like my throat and heart are 'opening up' so to speak. It feels really nice. Could be something to do with the muscles though.

I was hoping someone else would answer this. I've never had any masters, so I am quite ignorant outside of what I have experienced personally and from what I've heard other people experience. Of course I have base chakra orgasms all the time; that's how I build up my energy. I have never had a third or fifth chakra orgasm, in fact even storing the energy there doesn't feel sexual. Which comes in handy! Sometimes if having a high libido is inconvenient I will more the energy to my third chakra. I should probably do that more, I'm just not really interested in that chakra. I believe moving energy to that chakra is a very strong focus of most martial arts training--it gives real world physical power.

I seem to recall Stephane Hemon from ideaGasms claiming once that he has experience with women having throat chakra orgasms brought on by *ahem* learning to fully relax into passionate deep throating. :)

Sean

I seem to recall Stephane Hemon from ideaGasms claiming once that he has experience with women having throat chakra orgasms brought on by *ahem* learning to fully relax into passionate deep throating. :)

Sean

I don't buy it. I have no doubt women can orgasm from throating. I certainly can. But it's like having an orgasm with nipple stimulation alone. I wouldn't call that a heart chakra orgasm! It's just a regular orgasm triggered by stimulation in an odd place.

Maybe I'm wrong though.

I don't buy it. I have no doubt women can orgasm from throating. I certainly can. But it's like having an orgasm with nipple stimulation alone. I wouldn't call that a heart chakra orgasm! It's just a regular orgasm triggered by stimulation in an odd place.

Maybe I'm wrong though.

Yeah, you have a point ... probably not from deep throating alone although I am sticking to this story with all Yoga chicks I pick up from now on. Group meditations in opening the throat chakra. I can already see the poster I will put around town. ;) His girlfriends all do pretty intensive chakra cleansing/meditations + he puts in dozens of hours of full body deep tissue massage on them clearing out trigger points, organic healthy diets, etc, etc. so it's probably a culmination of all the work there.

Bumped for Xenolith

You confuse me xeno--you tell me I shouldn't talk about CCO's but instead talk about heart chakra orgasms, but then when I talk about them you tell me you don't want them talked about in that thread. I know I can veer a thread worse than anybody! So here is a heart chakra orgasm thread for you to respond in if you like.

:lol: I'm going to clean up that other thread, I've veered it enough!

Anyhow I've spoken to you often enough over the years about the heart chakra outpourings I have. And also posted at length on this board. But I will post it again. After several dozen vaginal orgasms, the energy rises from my cul de sac to my fourth chakra. The pressure builds and builds and release can be triggered various ways--chest to chest contact, seeing a man's chest particularly a naked chest accompanied by a soulful look, even thinking emotionally about a man I care about. I shoot my wad with as little provocation as a teenaged guy. It goes out in spurts, very similar in timing to the contractions of an orgasm, and feels like a firehose of energy shooting out of my chest. It also lasts about as long as a regular orgasm. Sometimes it is so strong I faint afterwards, I frequently burst into tears afterwards. If I am lying down sometimes my body goes involuntarily into a bridge, or if I am sitting or standing my head goes back and my back arches.

I can send it up further, but then it just stays there and makes me sixth chakra horny. I can't send energy out from my sixth chakra, but it starts flexing like my vaginal opening, rhythmically and wanting something to grasp onto. Usually I do that lying down, but the time I had the CCO orgasm it slipped out and went out the top of my head, like a bubble escaping up from underwater. If I had been lying down it would have stayed trapped in the front of my skull.

I can get rid of the energy by sending it back down and having lots (and lots) of ejaculatory orgasms, which take a lot of work and time and leave me physically drained, but I like having heart chakra orgasms best.

Happy?

witch,

Don't misrepresent me. And be not confused. I was simply trying to re-veer the veer of female internal alchemy out of what is a male internal alchemy thread somewhere more appropriate. I guess this thread qualifies. Although, I really think a separate thread is more in order but in this matter it's clear that what I think doesn't matter, indeed it appears that my announcing my opinion in this type of matter may insure that the opposite outcome of that which I opined should occur will.

In any case, I think what remains to explained is the HOW of female internal alchemy. To my knowledge you've not described that nor have any other female Bums. This is the basis for my thinking that a separate thread is in order. Allow me to offer some some starting questions...what is female jing? Where does it go in OKF? Is OKF female internal alchemy? Do women utilize the vagus nerve directly from the pelvic center? How is charge polarity established between the pelvic center and higher centers if not via the spinal nervous system? That aught to get you started.

Whether here or there, in a box, or with a fox. Whether in a house, or with a mouse. Here or there, I'll read your posts on the HOW of female internal alchemy anywhere.

Your friend,

xeno

You are using two systems of terminology. One I don't know anything about--the physiology language of Mantak Chia and taoists is very alien to me. I am still unsure of the difference between jing, shen, chi, kundalini and shakti energy, for example. Perhaps Taomeow can answer you.

I can most definitely talk in scientific medical language, however. I spoke with my mentor, an expert in female sexuality and female sexual dysfunction (and a wonderful MD) about the phenomenon and he said that men feel the outpouring sensation from the vagus nerve during regular ejaculation, and he hypothesized that the stimulation of the end of the vagus nerve in the vagina from vaginal, not clitoral orgasms, triggered the ability for this outpouring sensation from the heart in women.

For a humorous side to the vagus nerve

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn10207.html

Undulation is nothing special.

Sitting in 90 degree chairs is. Ergonomic brainwashing of the thrown.

Learn, Relearn, Forget.

Spectrum

I think xenolith was wanting an explanation in the taoist language he is used to thinking in. I can't do that for him, can you? And of course he's familiar with the sensation of kundalini rising. I think he was particularly interested in a taoist explanation for why in women the heart chakra outpouring is more important than the crown chakra, the difference between the sexes.

I am in agreement with him about surprise at the lack of discussion about the crown chakra orgasm here. As far as I know, almost all the men here cultivate. Although personally I am pleased to find that the very sensible focus on the sixth chakra in men seems to be the consensus here! :D

Is there another board he can go to that is more Chia-focused?

To keep from veering Cam's journal any worse, I brought Vee Cee's question of yin and yang energy over here. I grabbed that terminology for my own, I'm probably using it wrong. Of course we all have yin and yang qualities within us, but when I was using the term 'yin energy' I was referring to the realization I had this morning that pulling my energy up from my base chakra to my fourth chakra changed the type of energy it was, and unlike base chakra energy it couldn't be easily taken from me by someone needing energy. Since I assume this process of changing energy into a type of energy for ejaculation from the chest is a particularly feminine type of transmutation, I picked the term "yin energy." In that sense, I can't really have any yang energy, because that would be energy drawn up from the

Heck, I don't even know where men draw it up from. I assume the testicles, but the testicles are the second chakra and that corresponds with the ovaries in women. My energy comes from G-spot and cul de sac orgasms, and G-spot orgasms correspond to prostate orgasms in men. But men here don't talk about their BC muscles or their prostate; it's all about the balls and not ejaculating. So clearly I don't know what the heck I'm talking about.

Edited by witch

My energy comes from G-spot and cul de sac orgasms, and G-spot orgasms correspond to prostate orgasms in men. But men here don't talk about their BC muscles or their prostate; it's all about the balls and not ejaculating. So clearly I don't know what the heck I'm talking about.
We had a phase some time back when all we were talking about was the prostate. You're not so far off as you think.

To keep from veering Cam's journal any worse, I brought Vee Cee's question of yin and yang energy over here. I grabbed that terminology for my own, I'm probably using it wrong. Of course we all have yin and yang qualities within us, but when I was using the term 'yin energy' I was referring to the realization I had this morning that pulling my energy up from my base chakra to my fourth chakra changed the type of energy it was, and unlike base chakra energy it couldn't be easily taken from me by someone needing energy. Since I assume this process of changing energy into a type of energy for ejaculation from the chest is a particularly feminine type of transmutation, I picked the term "yin energy." In that sense, I can't really have any yang energy, because that would be energy drawn up from the

Witch ,

I wanted to follow up on my comment on Cam's journal. I am also not sure that I am correct in using the yin/yang terminology. I was just expressing my opinion that I think we should work on balancing our own energy rather than relying on someone else to balance it for us. I may have misunderstood what you were trying to say. BTW - I enjoy the POV you bring to this site, so I hope you don't leave.

V.

All right, I guess I just want to apologize to the board for being so fratchety, and an explanation why. I came at all of this ass-backwards; I accidentally got the physical effects without being under a master or following a path or anything. So while I know my body and what's happening to it very well, I don't know the lingo and the philosophy is very alien to me.

Trunk, if that is so, then the men here should all go on my diet. I will put a link The Orgasmic Diet

I don't talk about this too much because of course it freaks most people out, but my diet most definitely increases a man's capacity for prostate orgasms in the exact same way it increases a woman's capacity for vaginal orgasms. It also helps clitoral orgasms simply from the very high libido and improved genital circulation, but the phenomenal thing is the vaginal orgasms.

I can have a vaginal orgasm simply from flexing my PC muscles for ten seconds. With a twenty-second refractory period, I can just keep having them twice a minute indefinitely. Unlike the more satisfying cul de sac orgasms with something long and hard inside me, these spontaneous ones don't really have an end.

And that's why when women look at me like I have two heads, I tell them, "You spend five years having fifty orgasms a day, every day, sometimes LOTS more, and gain the ability to be continuously orgasmic for hours at will, no hands, no toys, just flexing, and THEN tell me I'm nuts."

And VeeCee, that's the thing. When I'm talking about "energy" I'm talking about something really specific. The body has all sorts of energy, the energy to get up and start the day, the energy to fight off sickness, the energy to fight, the energy to have sex. This isn't even the last one, it's not the same as horniness. This energy is a product of horniness, it's after I have all the orgasms that I have this energy. And I seriously get the female equivalent of blue balls at my heart if I don't either ejaculate it or do something else with the energy, like send it back down and have G-spot ejaculation orgasms. It would be nice to have a word for it, but what's the sense of having a word if people haven't experienced what the word means?

Oh yes, I know most of other women here can do what I do! That's partly why I'm here. I'm so very, very tired of having to be public about my abilities to publicize my book and being treated like a freak. I meant in general women have no clue. There was one women's magazine where the entire editorial staff doubted that vaginal orgasms even existed. They didn't know what they were, had never experienced one. So I can't really jump in and start talking about all these strange mystical sexual experiences to the world at large! I did mention them briefly in my book, with reassurances to women so they wouldn't get scared if it started happening to them and resources to learn more. Anyhow, that's all over with now, thank goodness, and I don't have to be in the public eye anymore.

Do you know the taoist lingo for all of this, to explain to xenolith? Although he's probably gone now. Also of course I'd be very interested to know what would happen to a woman already where I am who tried out the diet. Probably nothing extra, but I'm still curious!