Sign in to follow this  
Gino

I've stopped limiting myself to Catholicism.

Hello everyone.

I do not know how to describe it but, I stopped limiting myself to Catholicism about early this year when I was introduced to Taoism by my high school religion teacher. I just graduated from a Catholic high school and thus, I was exposed to essentially all major religions.

A long story short: I began to feel Qi when I was 12 (shortly after Easter in 2000) but I never understood or knew what it was. It started out as just feeling magnetism between my hands but now, it is a lot more confusing and I hope to clear it all up here in these forums since I do not have access to a master.

I have a lot to learn, understand, and most importantly experience and I hope a lot of you here who have already traveled the journey I am about to make, will help me make my own self-discoveries.

和平 (peace),

Gino

Gino,

Welcome! I've always liked what the Dalai Lama said on this subject. He recommend to use new practices and approaches as fertilizer to help deepen the connection to the religion that you are born with.

Yoda

Hi Gino!

Do you have a teacher that you are working with? Have you found any books on this topic which have resonated with you?

welcome to taobums.

I have a lot to learn, understand, and most importantly experience and I hope a lot of you here who have already traveled the journey I am about to make, will help me make my own self-discoveries.

Welcome Gino! Get stuck in!!

I'm sure we have a lot to learn from you also.

Peace,

ZenB

beancurdturtle & zenb: Thanks. I just hope that I can offer as much as everyone else.

cat: I do not have a teacher to work with and I haven't really looked for books on this issue. My high school teacher simply introduced Taoism and focused much more on Eastern medicine.

However, we had a day where we practiced some basic T'ai Chi Ch'uan and learned about Qi. I loved every minute of it and afterwards I never felt better. I haven't been able to practice since then because I do not know how to perform T'ai Chi Ch'uan but I will reverse this soon enough.

和平

Gino

Hello everyone.

I do not know how to describe it but, I stopped limiting myself to Catholicism .........和平 (peace),

Gino

35 years later i see this as a good start, now "i" dont limit "myself"

welcome,

peace and happy pancakes,

paul

Sign in to follow this