Soos

Very powerful energy generating/activating technique

I've created another thread as I really thought that what was being discussed wasn't getting enough attention and I thought that it was due to the thread title. Forgive me and lock/delete this if I did the wrong thing.

Origional thread here: http://thetaobums.com/topic/19702-unbearable-bliss-as-a-result-of-bouncing-my-legs/page-2

This was my post, slightly altered;

"Amazing. OP's post is the only thing on the web that describes exactly (or even remotely) what has changed my life. Ths post is why I joined the forum.

Two years ago what is described here spontaneously happened to me for the first time while jump-roping. Started out as an uncomfortable itch at my feet and inner thighs then shot up through my perennium and into the rest of my body. Fucking uncomfortable and extremely terrifying experience for the first time. In my minds eye it was a continuous reverse lightening strike inside my body, if that makes sense. Distinctly white. My immediate thoughts and feelings were that I had been here before, it was like coming home. I wondered where the hell it had been all this time."Hello old friend". Wait, I hadn't had this experience before. Right? Absolutely unbearable and it would not stop, I didn't want it to though.

I found this thread and began doing as umezuke said and using my legs as a primer and it never failed to start it up. I can now trigger it with awareness alone.

No way I would have ever believed in any hocus-pocus garbage before that event. I am not close minded, I am rational. Sceptical of everything, always. I wondered after a month or so if I was going mad, so I conducted an experiment with two friends. I sat them down and asked them to bounce their legs.You can probably imagine how they looked at me. It was 41 minutes in before one of them activated it. A little over an hour later and the other only felt the itch. They now looked at me a little differently.

From studying literature on energetics I can trace the lightening (what I've been caling it) and compare the fingers of it to different meridians. More importantly I can feel the dantiens and other energy centres. They contain much more energy than the meridians and are growing in power all the time, especially in my stomach. If I do not activate it for some time, the strength of the energy seems to drop considerably. I've experimented and deep breathing, reverse breathing, triangle breathing, locking the breath and holding and where I place my awareness all have different effects. Different stances and postures do too.

I feel no stress anymore. Everything seems to fall into place. Quite sure I can see energy as well. This is madness.

I am not satisfied with this thread. Are there any experts who can tell what this is? How should it be developed further and how can it be used?

For the non-experts, I encourage you to bounce the shit out of your legs. This works."

Now, yes, it is blissful but I do not think it should be primarily labelled as such because it may give the wrong idea. It is simply raw power. It is as if you become an energy generator of some kind.

What I read about in most books is a subtle kind of energy, an energy that you know might be there and may be felt but is not very prominent or pronounced. Something that if you're fixated on you can almost just make it happen, imaginary energy perhaps? Almost interpretive. What I am talking about is the complete opposite. You cannot imagine, try to feel it and make it surface. It is not subtle. It is something that would make you exclaim something like "what the ***king ***k is happening to me?! I know with 100% certainty that this is exactly what he was talking about!" Raw power. Anyone would recognise it for what it was immediately.

I am definately no expert and have never been taught formally. Also, no, I am not selling anything. I simply stumbled upon this some time ago under otherwise normal circumstances.

I am looking for people who work with this strange force, know what I am talking about and can direct me further. I want to learn and I want to grow. Hopefully others will benefit from this as well.

Thank you

• Like 5

Same kind of stuff has been happening for me while doing spontaneus movements. So far I have done it mainly sitting down, sometimes standing, but have had only a few occasions where I actually had the impulse to stand up while sitting. For the past few weeks this has happened every time. It sometimes feels as if someone opened a firemans hose in my perinerum or if I am standing that theres a pillar surging trough my feet, of massive energy. I think it is a sign that the energy channels and points in your lower body are opening. Its interesting it happened to you on its own :)

The power it generates, the feeling of becoming grounded and strong, confident etc. Seems to have a big effect on how you experience your conciousness and mind. Everything becomes more stable and clear.

Edited by raimonio
  • Like 1

Two years ago what is described here spontaneously happened to me for the first time while jump-roping.

Laogong points on bottom of feet- and heel meridians.

Going up and down off the ground creates a magnetic yin pulse- especially if your toes are coming into contact with the ground first. (Think Kunlun). Perineum moving up and down. Flexing of pelvis/cocyxx/sacral/mingmen.

The laogong points in your hands, plus the wrist daling points being turned per the rope jumping activate the niwan point in your head.

Then it reverses- like Tai Chi: Bai Hui - Niwan - Daling - LDT - Bubbling Springs

Deep quick breathing from jumping rope is activating the fire yang breathe, as your mind focuses on the event.

• Like 6

The thing with tai chi is that you drop your energy down such that you can bounce or back up again from under the ground. Sounds similar. The aim is to have continual downward relaxation such that the down and up are balanced and on all the time. Or in other words the gap between the down and up gets smaller until you can issue energy instantaneously.

• Like 2

The description of the itchy, bliss feeling reminds me a lot of what I've experienced in my hands/arms. Very pleasurable but almost painful/frustrating. I wrote about it here: http://thetaobums.com/topic/32740-intense-pleasurable-feeling-in-my-right-hand/

It happened to me spontaneously a couple of times, usually a few days after doing energy work from Robert Bruce's N.E.W. system and always located in the same place in the hands/arms.

I also sometimes get a similar but different feeling when lifting weights if I've been doing energy work earlier, but only while I'm lifting and then it disappears. It's like a sharp, intense, pleasure mixed with pain orgasmic feeling in the muscles.

This is where dissipation plays a key role. (Getting rid of the energy like a drunk throwing away his money)

This energy is considerably beyond most experiences.

It would be a very good idea not to drink alcohol at this point. You should also consider learning about diet and dropping stimulants and depressants.

The strength is almost intolerable - it may be strong enough to clear out your shortcomings but it may also create a very high wall if you let it go to your head.

Don't start writing books about it.

Breath into those areas where this dwells and start in the morning if you can.

Please expand here about exactly what you are doing and feeling - how long it is lasting etc. - is everything vivid or vivified?

Are you feeling the lower chakras, which ones etc.

The columns of energy - entire main body? - magnetic feeling or surging?

Enormously beyond belief powerful and calm?

Magnetic centers?

When you close your eyes and put your attention on the energy centers do they quickly expand - do the have a clear magnetic feel or ?

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 4

Laogong points on bottom of feet- and heel meridians.

Going up and down off the ground creates a magnetic yin pulse- especially if your toes are coming into contact with the ground first. (Think Kunlun). Perineum moving up and down. Flexing of pelvis/cocyxx/sacral/mingmen.

The laogong points in your hands, plus the wrist daling points being turned per the rope jumping activate the niwan point in your head.

Then it reverses- like Tai Chi: Bai Hui - Niwan - Daling - LDT - Bubbling Springs

Deep quick breathing from jumping rope is activating the fire yang breathe, as your mind focuses on the event.

Like I said, I am no expert. You seem to have how it began pretty figured out! Thanks

The description of the itchy, bliss feeling reminds me a lot of what I've experienced in my hands/arms. Very pleasurable but almost painful/frustrating. I wrote about it here: http://thetaobums.com/topic/32740-intense-pleasurable-feeling-in-my-right-hand/

It happened to me spontaneously a couple of times, usually a few days after doing energy work from Robert Bruce's N.E.W. system and always located in the same place in the hands/arms.

I also sometimes get a similar but different feeling when lifting weights if I've been doing energy work earlier, but only while I'm lifting and then it disappears. It's like a sharp, intense, pleasure mixed with pain orgasmic feeling in the muscles.

How you describe the energetic experience you had sounds like it felt very similar indeed. Bet you'd activate it by bouncing your legs in no time at all. Give it a go maybe?

This is where dissipation plays a key role. (Getting rid of the energy like a drunk throwing away his money)

This energy is considerably beyond most experiences.

It would be a very good idea not to drink alcohol at this point. You should also consider learning about diet and dropping stimulants and depressants.

The strength is almost intolerable - it may be strong enough to clear out your shortcomings but it may also create a very high wall if you let it go to your head.

Don't start writing books about it.

Breath into those areas where this dwells and start in the morning if you can.

Please expand here about exactly what you are doing and feeling - how long it is lasting etc. - is everything vivid or vivified?

Are you feeling the lower chakras, which ones etc.

The columns of energy - entire main body? - magnetic feeling or surging?

Enormously beyond belief powerful and calm?

Magnetic centers?

When you close your eyes and put your attention on the energy centers do they quickly expand - do the have a clear magnetic feel or ?

Your advice about lifestyle is spot on and I think everyone should follow it. I never touch alcohol, cigarettes or any kind of drug. Never did understand those habits at all. I also follow a strict diet and exercise heavily every third day.

I am a rather down to earth person and don't plan on preaching anything. Cannot help but cringe at anyone who cannot fit their head through the door.

The energy sometimes sparks spontaneously but usually stays dormant unless I activate it. It is activated by either actively using awareness to locate it or by bouncing my legs hard whilst sitting on a computer chair, bed, whatever. Sometimes I will catch a tiny little itchy spec, like an ember I guess, anywhere on or in my body and focus on it. Once I focus on it, it more often then not spreads like wildfire throughout me. My skin also becomes very itchy afterward. I don't scratch though.

How long it lasts always varies even when I try to keep it present. After it lighting for no reason it may stay for minutes up to hours or days. I've had it trouble me all night while trying to sleep a few times. When I do it on purpose it does not seem to stay as long. If I am using awareness alone it can stay for up to an hour or so then die down and stop, even when I try to maintain it. When bouncing my legs it does not stop until my legs stop.

Like I said it is very palpable. I feel everything it does and everywhere it goes with pretty much perfect proprioception. Every energy center and every channel it travels through. It feels like it is moving but also feels still, hard to explain. Magnetic may be a very applicable term actually. My head and rest of body do flail about if I let them. I don't though, is this a mistake?

The main areas, the strongest centers are definately the three dantiens. The heart area is especially powerful, that is until I put my attention elsewhere eg. lower dantien, then that seems to expand larger than the heart. So to answer one of your questions, yes, the energy centers expand very fast once I focus on them.

Yes it is my entire body and there is no surging. The energy is just there. I would say definately yes to "enormously beyond belief powerful" but calm has little to do with it really. It is actually extremely hard to become calm and meditate while it is present. It can be done and I have done it though.

It is very physical too, not just metaphysical. My eyes become sensitive to light for hours afterward.

I don't usually do anything much, just watch so to speak. It has its own flow. Often it moves in a circular motion from my stomach to my perennium, tail bone, up my spine a little then back into my stomach. I breathe a bit different from time to time. Deep and even breaths with the stomach with no pause moves everything faster. Breathing in, holding and locking everything seems to slow everything and create a high potential that turns kinetic when the breath is released. I really have no idea what I'm doing. I need instruction.

Thank you everyone for you comments thus far.

• Like 2

A great deal of your symptoms are familiar to me, and have been ongoing for over two years.

I really have no idea what I'm doing. I need instruction.

What we gonna do?

I kind of like making stuff up as I go along.

Don't go writin' a book?

What about poems?

Actually I'm working on some art pieces at the moment, very mind-stilling.

I like the act of physically creating something.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

If you want, take it one step further:

When you jump rope- center your focus on your lower tan tien.

Then inhale as you jump off the ground- focus the energy upwards out to the niwan and crown area- all the way into the sky.

As you about to land, compress your perineum, then exhale as your feet touch the ground, penetrating your consciousness deep down into the Earth.

A few repititions of that, and...

Well, you report back your findings ;)

Like I said, I am no expert. You seem to have how it began pretty figured out! Thanks

• Like 1

I've created another thread as I really thought that what was being discussed wasn't getting enough attention and I thought that it was due to the thread title. Forgive me and lock/delete this if I did the wrong thing.

Origional thread here: http://thetaobums.com/topic/19702-unbearable-bliss-as-a-result-of-bouncing-my-legs/page-2

This was my post, slightly altered;

"Amazing. OP's post is the only thing on the web that describes exactly (or even remotely) what has changed my life. Ths post is why I joined the forum.

Two years ago what is described here spontaneously happened to me for the first time while jump-roping. Started out as an uncomfortable itch at my feet and inner thighs then shot up through my perennium and into the rest of my body. Fucking uncomfortable and extremely terrifying experience for the first time. In my minds eye it was a continuous reverse lightening strike inside my body, if that makes sense. Distinctly white. My immediate thoughts and feelings were that I had been here before, it was like coming home. I wondered where the hell it had been all this time."Hello old friend". Wait, I hadn't had this experience before. Right? Absolutely unbearable and it would not stop, I didn't want it to though.

I found this thread and began doing as umezuke said and using my legs as a primer and it never failed to start it up. I can now trigger it with awareness alone.

No way I would have ever believed in any hocus-pocus garbage before that event. I am not close minded, I am rational. Sceptical of everything, always. I wondered after a month or so if I was going mad, so I conducted an experiment with two friends. I sat them down and asked them to bounce their legs.You can probably imagine how they looked at me. It was 41 minutes in before one of them activated it. A little over an hour later and the other only felt the itch. They now looked at me a little differently.

From studying literature on energetics I can trace the lightening (what I've been caling it) and compare the fingers of it to different meridians. More importantly I can feel the dantiens and other energy centres. They contain much more energy than the meridians and are growing in power all the time, especially in my stomach. If I do not activate it for some time, the strength of the energy seems to drop considerably. I've experimented and deep breathing, reverse breathing, triangle breathing, locking the breath and holding and where I place my awareness all have different effects. Different stances and postures do too.

I feel no stress anymore. Everything seems to fall into place. Quite sure I can see energy as well. This is madness.

I am not satisfied with this thread. Are there any experts who can tell what this is? How should it be developed further and how can it be used?

For the non-experts, I encourage you to bounce the shit out of your legs. This works."

Now, yes, it is blissful but I do not think it should be primarily labelled as such because it may give the wrong idea. It is simply raw power. It is as if you become an energy generator of some kind.

What I read about in most books is a subtle kind of energy, an energy that you know might be there and may be felt but is not very prominent or pronounced. Something that if you're fixated on you can almost just make it happen, imaginary energy perhaps? Almost interpretive. What I am talking about is the complete opposite. You cannot imagine, try to feel it and make it surface. It is not subtle. It is something that would make you exclaim something like "what the ***king ***k is happening to me?! I know with 100% certainty that this is exactly what he was talking about!" Raw power. Anyone would recognise it for what it was immediately.

I am definately no expert and have never been taught formally. Also, no, I am not selling anything. I simply stumbled upon this some time ago under otherwise normal circumstances.

I am looking for people who work with this strange force, know what I am talking about and can direct me further. I want to learn and I want to grow. Hopefully others will benefit from this as well.

Thank you

Have you tried the Horse Stance?

Have you tried the Horse Stance?

Never dedicated to it long enough to see any results. Can you explain how exactly horse stance might help?

Never dedicated to it long enough to see any results. Can you explain how exactly horse stance might help?

I've been doing something like that. I just stand with my feet horse stance width apart but at standing height, then I drop my energy/weight/mind down through the center of my body to the ground until I'm in horse stance. Then I expand up from the ground like an expanding sphere which helps come back up to standing height again. You really feel the up part. It's something I do in the mornings sometimes when I need a bit of a boost before leaving for work.

• Like 1