Sign in to follow this  
mat black

travellers and magicians

I don't like watching movies at all, never really have.

But something about travellers and magicians - the review? cover?, something, drew me to watch it.

I enjoyed it so much, it touched me in many ways.

The story is 'feel good', the pace calm with beautiful scenery. I found the messages to be very subtle, yet profound without being 'pushy'.

Anyone else seen it? Does anyone know of any similar films? (besides himalaya and samsara - seen 'em)

:)

http://www.travellersandmagicians.com/

I caught it the other day on the Independant Film Channel. Great scenery. I'm still up in the air over the story line, think I was looking for a different ending. Would agree that a second viewing would definately bring additional light to the movie.

If you liked that, then you will LOVE Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring It's one of all time favorites.

Funnily enough, I just got that film out on DVD for Mrs B to watch. She enjoyed it muchly.

I used to put it on for Buddhist Studies students back in the day when I was teaching - more for fun than anything else. I'm not sure what the majority of them thought about it, though I'm not sure what the majority og them thought about, period! Lovely film though.

I'll have to check out Travellers. Thanks for the recommendation.

Peace,

ZenB

Sign in to follow this