Sign in to follow this  
peter falk

blogging moose

for some reason i can't access moose's blog. i can get the others fine, but mooses delivers the standard windows "the page cannot be displayed" page.

for some reason i can't access moose's blog.  i can get the others fine, but mooses delivers the standard windows "the page cannot be displayed" page.

2153[/snapback]

Hmmmm... it should link to his own personal blog. It does for me. Maybe his site was down. Try again and let me know if it's still a broken link for you.

yep.  this time i got an IPB error and a text box with some stuff in it.

2157[/snapback]

Huh. I'm completely stumped at the moment. It's working for me both logged in and out.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing Moose's external blog?

Sean.

well i am in china. we use that to explain a lot here. among expats, the universal explanation for everyting that's screwed up is "it's china."

good luck!

OK, i get it now. i just tried thelink to contemporary taoist in the links section and i cant acces it. since it's a blog site, beijing's probably blocked it. especially if there's any meanigful discussion of the evil cult of falun gong. usually the open blog sites here are on chinese isps that are closely monitored.

sorry moose, i can't read yer blog. feel like i'm missin sump'm. :(

OK, i get it now.  i just tried thelink to contemporary taoist in the links section and i cant acces it.  since it's a blog site, beijing's probably blocked it.  especially if there's any meanigful discussion of the evil cult of falun gong.  usually the open blog sites here are on chinese isps that are closely monitored.

sorry moose, i can't read yer blog.  feel like i'm missin sump'm. :(

2160[/snapback]

Ahhhh.... that really sucks. I've heard of that. But I guess the censorship makes total sense. You really gotta watch those Falun Gong. They hack babies heads off. :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this