silent thunder

addiction to air, food and water

Elemental addictions

I can go for ..... about 9- 10 months without a fire , longer if I have to. I went 10 days without solid food once, 3/4 a day without water ... but air is the MOST addictive for me .

Even 'breatharians' have trouble with that one (actually they have trouble with the others - they just lie more).

• Like 2

i dont mean to be rude but i dont think you guys understand what your saying. you can only give up food, water, and sleep when you have reached the pivital point in alchemy of the golden light. until the body emmits the golden aura from the solidification of all three dantiens you should eat good food (food thats good for you) drink plenty of water and stay healthy. starving yourself or denying yourself food or water to fulfill a desire(to be like the immortals) not meant for those of lesser spiritual development(those who havent mastered the alchemy to that point) isnt enlightned or a good practice and will only misslead yourself and others. those who can go without food, water, and sleep, have have reached the golden aura, if they havent and try to follow that way of being then they are doing their body way more harm than good. i see this alot on here lots of missinformation and half knowledge, my advice out of love is for you to keep studying keep practicing and keep looking for TRUTH .

• Like 3

i dont mean to be rude but i dont think you guys understand what your saying. you can only give up food, water, and sleep when you have reached the pivital point in alchemy of the golden light. until the body emmits the golden aura from the solidification of all three dantiens you should eat good food (food thats good for you) drink plenty of water and stay healthy. starving yourself or denying yourself food or water to fulfill a desire(to be like the immortals) not meant for those of lesser spiritual development(those who havent mastered the alchemy to that point) isnt enlightned or a good practice and will only misslead yourself and others. those who can go without food, water, and sleep, have have reached the golden aura, if they havent and try to follow that way of being then they are doing their body way more harm than good. i see this alot on here lots of missinformation and half knowledge, my advice out of love is for you to keep studying keep practicing and keep looking for TRUTH .

:) Oh, I DO understand what I am saying .... but perhaps you don't ? I am fairly certain you understand what you are saying though. Not that I agree with it. But I cant really detect, in the above posts, where what you suggest is seriously advocated.

The 'truth' is an elusive fellow at times. And NO ... I am not advocating that people DO go without such basic and sensible necessities ... (just to make it clear for you) .

But one day you will. That is a given.

Nungali bathing in immortal golden light :

rr79-lizard-2.jpg

• Like 2

I found a cool one for you too Marblehead (just need to change the name bit) :)

IMG_0974.JPG

It must look great in grey tones at night as one gets a first glance during a moonlight walk :D

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

I found a cool one for you too Marblehead (just need to change the name bit) :)

It must look great in grey tones at night as one gets a first glance during a moonlight walk :D

Yeah, good one. But it would need be made of marble, not granite. (You can get a better shine on mable, just think how shiney and reflective I would be!)

:) Oh, I DO understand what I am saying .... but perhaps you don't ? I am fairly certain you understand what you are saying though. Not that I agree with it. But I cant really detect, in the above posts, where what you suggest is seriously advocated.

The 'truth' is an elusive fellow at times. And NO ... I am not advocating that people DO go without such basic and sensible necessities ... (just to make it clear for you) .

you must be talking about the actual addiction to food based on the senses? eating things beacuse they taste good and such?

you must be talking about the actual addiction to food based on the senses? eating things beacuse they taste good and such?

Not quiet ... more like ;

• Like 1

ok....that made absolutly no sense... so that goes back to my original statement if you see eating to survive and live as an addiction you are completly lost. even at the point of solidifying all 3 dantiens you still gain nourishment but of a different type and even those who are developed on that level still eat basic nutrition and gain nourishment from the "forgotten foods" (look up tao of forgotten foods)to increase their energy and vitality. your understanding seems to be off, i just dont understand why you think its an addiction! if you dodnt think we need to eat or drink water then why are we designed to do so? what i think is going on here is you have heard too much about what ppl think should be, and information from high level masters at advanced points of practice. this is detrimental to learning basic alchemy because your caught up on practices and theory that in no way are you ready to attempt or should even be thinking about. and i say this from experience and not theory. there are many ppl who think as you do and they have no clue of when this should be implimented into their training and fall down the path of ignorance (self loathing and doubt due to not understanding true alchemy)as you will and probably have. im not insulting you in any way just calling out what ive seen since ive been here! to put it in perspective, an alchemist practicing authentic alchemy should not even be thinking about anything that you have mentioned untill about 10 yrs of serious practice under the instrction of a compitent teacher. unless you have had this, as i said earlier you are lost and many others are as well.

• Like 1

Looking at it seriously, there do seem to be a few breatharians who've succeeded in living without food and whole lot of dead ones and a few frauds caught with food in there mouths. Water is hard, tortuous after a day or two, dead in a few. Still there are stories of cave Taoist ancient and present who'd limit the loss by drinking (some) of there own urine. Michael Winn had a good article on that.

Air.. hmnn, I don't think anyones thinking of launching a program called Taoists in Space. But classically Taoists and mystics, hit the hills and high mountains. Places where the air the thin. Modern athletes will head higher too, in the hopes high altitude training gives them an edge.

There's probably a place in training to go ultra minimal. No distractions of mind or body. Undoubtedly excellent training, but I wouldn't want to live there. Even in the U.S I've heard of places where you stay in a room or cave and food is brought in. Certainly there are places like that out East.

Yet, such seclusion over long term might create a lopsided practice.

• Like 1

ok....that made absolutly no sense... so that goes back to my original statement if you see eating to survive and live as an addiction you are completly lost. even at the point of solidifying all 3 dantiens you still gain nourishment but of a different type and even those who are developed on that level still eat basic nutrition and gain nourishment from the "forgotten foods" (look up tao of forgotten foods)to increase their energy and vitality. your understanding seems to be off, i just dont understand why you think its an addiction! if you dodnt think we need to eat or drink water then why are we designed to do so? what i think is going on here is you have heard too much about what ppl think should be, and information from high level masters at advanced points of practice. this is detrimental to learning basic alchemy because your caught up on practices and theory that in no way are you ready to attempt or should even be thinking about. and i say this from experience and not theory. there are many ppl who think as you do and they have no clue of when this should be implimented into their training and fall down the path of ignorance (self loathing and doubt due to not understanding true alchemy)as you will and probably have. im not insulting you in any way just calling out what ive seen since ive been here! to put it in perspective, an alchemist practicing authentic alchemy should not even be thinking about anything that you have mentioned untill about 10 yrs of serious practice under the instrction of a compitent teacher. unless you have had this, as i said earlier you are lost and many others are as well.

we had a bad ice storm a while ago.

we had food supplies etc but I chose to not use them.

I had a couple of protein shakes with water - 4 days.

I didn't lose not even 1 pound.

• Like 1

Even in the U.S I've heard of places where you stay in a room or cave and food is brought in.

funny_prison_cartoon_by_danieltedfelicia

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 2

HAMLET:

O God, I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams.

Act 2: Scene 2

• Like 1

Look ... sorry if I was wasting your time or you got caught up in my sarcasm, I wasn't being serious. I assumed the original post was a bit unserious and tongue in cheek.

I am not into what you suggest nor am into or need to survive without food or the elements I ENJOY those things (heck sometimes I light a fire just for the fun of it ;) ... ... in a good way I mean - I better make THAT clear ! ).

As far as 'breatharians' go , yes it HAS lead to some bad things , IMO its new Age Crap that can cause serious probs. And anyone that doubts that should research the career of THIS WOMAN http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasmuheen .

SoG ... The best fast I had went down to just water after 5 days of light juices. I went on a camping trip with a group of people and had to carry all this gear along a long beach. I (still on the fast) went back and got another load before the rest did one load (the only guy that did better than me had one arm missing !). Its great isnt it, I was a power house. I had day 2 and 3 camping on water., started some juices up, and then had to return to go back to work, and did 1 of my 3 Aikido sessions per week at the club. I jacked up to food after about 2 days on juice of return as I got wobbly knees . And what an energy boost good light food gives then. So I get what you mean.

• Like 3

Sometimes I think things are obvious .... but no. It must be my dead pan straight face I have when I talk absolute bullshit ?

I thought a BG's clip might have .... oh, it doesnt matter .... :D

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Air as in inhalants like nitrous, food as in overeating, and water as in liquid pcp. Ok, I can understand your addictions if you translate the slang.

The 'highest' I've ever been was from pranayama, not lsd.

A good bowl of Ph'o will produce a high for hours after consumption.

And drinking a glass of water when dehydrated is pure bliss.

The high from the basic three, air food and water, is so pervasive that I am compelled to a point where I describe it as a need... yet sometimes I wonder.

• Like 3

LSD is a powerful tool. But it is a tool.

The right person can completely understand enlightenment and the journey towards it from one LSD trip. This is rare. But i would say it is much more rare without it.

Anyways, sleep deprivation is my favorite.

Yea, I can't forget sleep deprivation.

One of the most effective ways of altering states and inducing obe.

Interesting..IDK what your talking about solidifying dan tiens though, thats something you created from studying Mo Pai i'd say. Be careful incorporating knowledge from Mo Pai.

very interesting ."forgotten foods" Are you talking about absorbing energy from celestial bodies, like different energies from planets? like earth immortal stuff?

10 years??! na id say thats a little off. your starting to remind me of MPG.

anyways, great to read some of your posts again, i always respect your truth seeking/determination. People only truly learn when they truly train. "there is a difference between knowing the path and walking it."

that comes from taoist alchemy not mo pai...