Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Intuitive art, animal connection, becoming intuitive medicine, intuitive interior design

So in my paintings i would come up with symbols and animals that have strong energetic effect for the intention or souls intention to help it manifest..

im considering designing buildings and the inside of sustainable homes as i can read and get intuitive information about where things feel right, what materials and objects feel right etc...

so one for example is

having a bed made out lime quartz, with lemons visible inside the bed or frame of the bed

or a golden pyramid building with the materials selenite and scolecite

i have a design for sustainable buildings kinda like the super adobe home but am combining it to be more luxurious because i want to make it a mix between sustainable, luxurious, artistic, futuristic and natural..some one might ask why luxurious, just think about sustainability...well sometimes the sustainability designers think in terms of sustainability only and do not the imagination or lack of limitation of quality that some of the luxury designers have. Like say one goes to a five star resort and is in complete awe of the sheer size and freedom and couldnt even imagine something so big.

So I guess Im just starting on this but its kind of like shamans when they get intuitive knowledge about medicines in the forest.

Although I have some cool ideas I guess they are just for me at the moment,

i dont know why i am posting this..

What are the Documented Uses and Benefits of Lemon? Hair, acne, seborroea, skin conditions, infectious disease, impaired memory, gout, liver and kidney (cleansing), urinary tract infections, parasites, varicose veinsarrow-10x10.png, anxiety, insomnia.

What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? It is very uplifting to the body and mind. Very light and improves concentration.

What is the Spiritual Influence? Because it is cleansing to spiritual bodies as well as the liver and kidney, it will release patterning and open the heart centers. The result is joy and hopefulness with clear thought.

What Chakra is Affected? Opens the throat and heart centers.

Ok so my design for a bedroom is

a bed made from lemon quartz frame with various gaps in the frame to see and smell fresh lemons

the material of the bed will be made from wolf fur, sheep fur, snake skin, some eagle feathers and (fresh)leaves

the floor will be made of or look like mud

and there will be some pine cone small trees or stuck to the floor

there will be a sculpture of a spider

and the wall opposite the bed will be an african savannah with a sunset/dark red vibe, giraffe, elephant, lion, trees etc perhaps there will be a light behind it which brighten naturally with sun or dark

googled the symbolism of all these it is very powerful symbolically it seems

maybe some mushrooms on the floor

Sign in to follow this