skydog

Feeding your demons

I want to share a small technique for dealing with negativtive thought forms, entities etc etc

while it is likely that one can be delusional on what is an entity and what is ones own projection, own thought forms its sometimes kinda the same thing

so basically if one is aware one may notice a really strange unconcious thought forms

so one decides to speak to this thought form as if it is a being

imagine it

and ask it what it wants?

speak to it

maybe one receives intuition that it is coming from this situation, past life or karma,

one might receive the answert that it wants love, acceptance, understanding, even fire or something..

or one might decide to use eft or yuen method to work on the beliefs or memories that caused the issues

it is easier with some energy

one might need to change behaviours

and one can just soak oneself in good energy do good things etc, and do good karma to make up for bad karma instead of trying to remove all the bad karma, but can be equally good to some small precise work

just my sharing

reference feeding your demons book, eft matrix reimprinting, yuen method

i do believe that one should be natural and it can be better when someone does this for you..

Is the one perceiving the thought form also a thought form? If so it's like the snake grabbing onto its own tail, around and around it goes.

• Like 1

fair enough

but personally I believe that the ego both exists and has power and doesnt exist, and some people choose the path of ignore all form and thought etc

personally i like to work with both the formless and the form as form also has power

• Like 2

I like the post better than the post title.

Have you ever looked closely at the word, its roots and variations of the term through history? Thats interesting too.

• Like 1

One key aspect of the feeding demons thing is that you are better off giving it what it really needs rather than what it wants, otherwise you may just indulge it.

Its like with angry people many of them try to get others to argue with them but in reality most of them need a hug rather than a fight, but if you indulge with what they want rather than what they need you encourage the neurotic behavior rather than connect with the genuine impulse.

• Like 1

I like the post better than the post title.

Have you ever looked closely at the word, its roots and variations of the term through history? Thats interesting too.

Thanks, How do you mean?

I read some stuff once, dont remember much though..

One key aspect of the feeding demons thing is that you are better off giving it what it really needs rather than what it wants, otherwise you may just indulge it. Its like with angry people many of them try to get others to argue with them but in reality most of them need a hug rather than a fight, but if you indulge with what they want rather than what they need you encourage the neurotic behavior rather than connect with the genuine impulse.

Yeh I understand what you mean...I guess I always got a good answer from the question because I try to treat the "demon" with love and compassion thats what I find so great about this method, it kind of trains the brain to view anyone acting this way as someone that needs love compassion, acceptance, understanding etc etc, my intent when asking the question was always how you phrased it...eg what do you need really, as in what do you want deep down, in a father son kind of way, not a what do you want to do for 10 seconds, but i guess your right depending on how one would decide to ask the question...or the space their coming from...

i guess its kind of better if one has some knowledge of eft or yuen or this feeding your demons thing because one can use some creativity and figure out when one doesnt care about something anymore, i guess most answers are fine unless it involves violence, and one just keeps watching the entity change or feel lighter.

anyways im just spreading a technique maybe better to get the real book/s

• Like 1

Yeh I understand what you mean...I guess I always got a good answer from the question because I try to treat the "demon" with love and compassion thats what I find so great about this method, it kind of trains the brain to view anyone acting this way as someone that needs love compassion, acceptance, understanding etc etc, my intent when asking the question was always how you phrased it...eg what do you need really, as in what do you want deep down, in a father son kind of way, not a what do you want to do for 10 seconds, but i guess your right depending on how one would decide to ask the question...or the space their coming from...

i guess its kind of better if one has some knowledge of eft or yuen or this feeding your demons thing because one can use some creativity and figure out when one doesnt care about something anymore, i guess most answers are fine unless it involves violence, and one just keeps watching the entity change or feel lighter.

anyways im just spreading a technique maybe better to get the real book/s

It sounds good what you are doing, maybe the Yuen method might be able to diffuse the emotional charge from an issue which the feeding the demons technique might not be able to do, which may bring in a different perspective and break the fixated position of the issue. Although emotional charge may be good in some instances, so it is good to have a variety of techniques and know when to use them, which I guess comes from experience.

• Like 1

Thanks, How do you mean?

I read some stuff once, dont remember much though..

You could start here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon ... especially this bit : " The original Greek word daimon does not carry the negative connotation initially understood by implementation of the Koine δαιμόνιον (daimonion), and later ascribed to any cognate words sharing the root."

and " The Ancient Greek word δαίμων daimōn denotes a spirit or divine power, much like the Latin genius or numen. Daimōn most likely came from the Greek verbdaiesthai (to divide, distribute).[3] The Greek conception of a daimōns notably appears in the works of Plato, where it describes the divine inspiration of Socrates. To distinguish the classical Greek concept from its later Christian interpretation, the former is anglicized as either daemon or daimon rather than demon."

and ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_(classical_mythology)

and from that ; "

See also[edit]

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

You could start here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon ... especially this bit : " The original Greek word daimon does not carry the negative connotation initially understood by implementation of the Koine δαιμόνιον (daimonion), and later ascribed to any cognate words sharing the root."

and " The Ancient Greek word δαίμων daimōn denotes a spirit or divine power, much like the Latin genius or numen. Daimōn most likely came from the Greek verbdaiesthai (to divide, distribute).[3] The Greek conception of a daimōns notably appears in the works of Plato, where it describes the divine inspiration of Socrates. To distinguish the classical Greek concept from its later Christian interpretation, the former is anglicized as either daemon or daimon rather than demon."

and ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_(classical_mythology)

and from that ; "

See also[edit]

thanks

there was some book like northern lights with the word daemon there right

I want to share a small technique for dealing with negativtive thought forms, entities etc etc

while it is likely that one can be delusional on what is an entity and what is ones own projection, own thought forms its sometimes kinda the same thing

so basically if one is aware one may notice a really strange unconcious thought forms

imagine it

speak to it

maybe one receives intuition that it is coming from this situation, past life or karma,

one might receive the answert that it wants love, acceptance, understanding, even fire or something..

or one might decide to use eft or yuen method to work on the beliefs or memories that caused the issues

and one can just soak oneself in good energy do good things etc, and do good karma to make up for bad karma instead of trying to remove all the bad karma, but can be equally good to some small precise work

just my sharing

I think this is an excellent practice on multiple levels.

I do it myself to some degree.

I also do a little variation. When the little demon in my head continuously reminds me about whatever threats and risks and what ifs and why didn't I's and so on and so forth are going on in the past and the future….., I find it helpful to sincerely thank him for his concern for my well being. Often that is enough to get him to rest for a bit.

• Like 2

Just so I know, @Skydog and others, are you saying that demons are merely in our own heads? Is this what you mean by "thought forms"?

I have had physical manifistations taunt me in nightmares...the lucid/paralysis ones. I have shown love, and that has helped most of the time. Some remain stubborn though, so I attacked a few and even killed one.

I would say the situation depends on the outcome...

imagine it

speak to it

just my sharing

There's a magickal ritual about this in the book:

Modern Magick

By Donald Kraig.

Just so I know, @Skydog and others, are you saying that demons are merely in our own heads? Is this what you mean by "thought forms"?

I have had physical manifistations taunt me in nightmares...the lucid/paralysis ones. I have shown love, and that has helped most of the time. Some remain stubborn though, so I attacked a few and even killed one.

I don't look at it as demons or thought forms being "merely in our own heads."

Manifestations, be they thought forms, demons, external forms, whatever…. arise from and return to the same base as displays of the Natural State, as do we.

• Like 4

I don't look at it as demons or thought forms being "merely in our own heads."

Manifestations, be they thought forms, demons, external forms, whatever…. arise from and return to the same base as displays of the Natural State, as do we.

Or as Machig Labrdon herself said :

As long as there is an ego, there are demons.

When there is no more ego,

There are no more demons either!

This is an interesting short video to watch

Edited by suninmyeyes
  • Like 2

Or as Machig Labrdon herself said :

As long as there is an ego, there are demons.

When there is no more ego,

There are no more demons either!

This is an interesting short video to watch

thanks for the link,

maybe its just me, but imo as long as one is alive one will need an "ego" to function

im yet to meet a person with no ego and i dont think it will ever happen

just my opinion though

• Like 2

Well personally i dont go around chasing demons to kill or anything, in fact it is very rare like 2 times im not sure if there was some entity near me, but its just a generally good method for negative thought form..

i think of it more like in ones heart orr in the nergy field, i never worry about it, just stay reasonably positive and decent energy which comes naturally

im not an expert "demon hunter" or anything, but i do know some people choose to work with demons in this way rather than killing but killing can be good i guess..generally id stay away from the subject of removing entities or have to issue a notice to contact someone else.

but in the case of lack of money or some degree of energy and intuition, why not do it for free.

only uploaded for a little bit of extra information

just think of a demon as an unconscious thought form.