Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Bak Fu Sunn Yee Gong Complete level 1 DVD

Dear Sifu Garry,

I am really grateful to you and Sifu Terry for representing this art .

Having a little tai chi and 3 years of diligent Fpck work, I am finding your moving forms on the dvd very entertaining to learn, and also very complementary. I finally reached a windy and menthol effect of chi outside and some strong inner light, and while practicing the short form in your Dvd, for the first time I managed to tie in my experiences of tai chi and Fpck meditations to figure out correct posture , intent and breath to engage this chi and to stay in the awareness. I don't know if I am on the correct path, but this is really an awsome Art which deserves serious practice.

Thanks again for this.

Cihan

• Like 2

In my experience, the shortform feels much more activated when I do it after a full 36-40m set of the static standing postures, the energy builds up and then when I do the shortform it flows and feels meditative.

When I do the shortform cold I feel like I am not tapped in or at a high enough vibration; I suppose a high-level practioner could easily do it cold but for me it is so much better after I work up a sweat and clear out the channels first with the basics.

• Like 1

Hi Sifu Garry,
Posted this in Flying Phoenix thread, and decided it's better to bump this one for this. It will be easier for others to find information about this form, if i post here

Hey everyone

5 days of learning the forms, i can finally do the hole SYG complete 1.
Did the first session and have some things to make clear. Sifu Garry goesn't go deep enough in "mudra" topic. For someone with no background, i need more information. I tried to watch and copy, and after i felt the pulsation, i was like "oh, so this is how i'm supposed to feel" I lost the pulsation after @5min into the meditation (sitting, also standing). It's normal or, am i holding the mudra incorrect? I paid attention to not press too hard, nor too little. I have some experience with self-hypnosis and mediation. And believe me, i can go deep under spell. Usually i get an anestesia in some parts of the body, like i can't feel if my hands are in my pockets or resting on the lap :)

And the breath % for the long form, it says "3 breaths 50% out, 10% out, 5% out, the form, hold last position, exit with 3 breaths" . So it's 3 breaths of 50%, or 3 deep ones + a 50% one, and after that 10%, and 5%?

P.S. very nice feeling i got doing the standing meditations, feeling that magnetic field around lower dan tien. When exhaling my hands holding the mudra come closer, and when inhaling, they are pushed away. Not much. 1cm or so. But nice feeling ;) Next time i did the meditation, i let my hands flow, not keeping them glued to my body. So they kept going further and further, and i just let it happen. Without any intention i generated something like a tai chi ball half shoulders length wide :)

can you go more into details about mudras, and breath percentages?
Thanks,
John

Just purchased the full level 1 ,

does anybody know a way to burn a hard copy of a purple player download ?

So I just watched the full level 1 and I have misunderstood the way SYG is laid out.

Is the first release of the sitting meds the meds for the first 6 levels ?

For instance, sitting and standing med 1 is from the first level , sitting and standing meds 2 for the 2nd and so forth ?

Edited by ronko

Does this dvd contain the breath percentages? Do you end like FP with 3 deep breaths, the last one ending with an open-mouthed loud exhale? Also Sifu Garry, can you expand on the specific health benefits conferred by this dvd? thanks-

No out the mouth breathing at all!

Health benefits from meditation and deep breathing you should know that, plenty of things to consider depending on your own health to start with also how aware of your own body is must if you want to find out how SYG can be of any help to your spiritual health & well being. I cannot answer this, maybe you get none maybe you will, depends on if you train it or you just so so. If your serious you will gain as well you do it cause it feel good, if you don't feel good and your expecting lightning bolts shooting out your hands then this isn't for you. But I will say it is a very good system, one of the deepest daoist energy and health systems again though depends on how you train it & what your life style is bro. :( I make no claims Im just sharing what was given to me I enjoy it, thats all that matters & its helped me with depression and other things that I cannot explain.

• Like 1

Awesome! :D Are there 18 complete levels (4X18=72?) or...? How do the other previously released dvds relate to the complete level 1?- are they the seated postures for the first 4 levels? trying to understand how the system fits together. Also, what kind of time frame are you looking at for all the complete levels/the whole system being released to the public?

Another syg video thats cool but I want to know is when or if you are going to do video releases for the following..

• Yau Kung Mun, Flexible Power Sect, a purely internal Shaolin system, one of the oldest Shaolin arts still in existance today
  • Wun Yuen Yat Hei Jeung, Primordial Chaos One Qi Palm, one of the oldest Daoist internal martial arts
  • Bak Fu Pai, White Tiger Kung Fu, traditional family style of internal Kung Fu
  • Sui Jeung, Shattering Palm System, internal Kung Fu
  • Dao Gar, Daoist Family, internal Daoist Kung Fu system

I was looking thru your online store and didnt see products for these. Are videos going to be made for these as well?

Edited by JinlianPai

Second question Sifu Garry- for the short form, you take 2 deep breaths, one breath (exhale-inhale) using the 1 breath percentage, then 2 deep breaths to come out? And for the long form, its not clear- do you start with three deep breaths, THEN do three breaths with the 3 breath percentages, or do you start right into the breath percentages without the preliminary 3 deep breaths? And do you take three deep breaths at the end to come out? thanks