rex

Fellowship of Isis: Arousing the Kundalini Serpent

I like reading liturgies of any tradition as they are instructive and horizon broadening. This liturgy on arousing kundalini (http://www.fellowshipofisis.com/liturgy/mel4_orig.pdf) is worth a read. It's from the Fellowship of Isis. The small print says that the ritual is to be performed by Fellowship of Isis members only, but a lot can still be gleaned from it nevertheless.

• Like 3

Very interesting.

Thank you.

I bare my breast like the Minoan Priestess.

I breathe the fumes like the Delphic Pythia.

I Androgyne.

I Oracle.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

I like reading liturgies of any tradition as they are instructive and horizon broadening. This liturgy on arousing kundalini (http://www.fellowshipofisis.com/liturgy/mel4_orig.pdf) is worth a read. It's from the Fellowship of Isis. The small print says that the ritual is to be performed by Fellowship of Isis members only, but a lot can still be gleaned from it nevertheless.

I looked at it.

It is a cermonial magick ritual that is useless in arousing Kundalini.

1ST PRIEST. Swiftly our Garuda bird carries us away from Saturn and past Jupiter *** we glide through the Asteroid Belt *** we fly past Mars *** and Chandra the Moon in its dark phase. *** We descend in consciousness *** we return to Prithivi, our earth. We sink into the Temple. Ganesha instructs us to dissolve our ship through dance. We thank Him and He blesses us and departs. Ship is dissolved through dance. Candidate gives report. If the initiation is regarded as valid, the red flower and black stone are presented. Thanks are given to the Deities. End of Rite.

Sources:

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

Like I said on the chat yesterday, it takes more than reciting liturgy to arouse kundalini.

Nonetheless, I found the text, and the Fellowship of Isis, of interest.

smiley face

on edit having said that, maybe sufficient liturgical recitation will do just that.

Who knows?

I never tried much recitation.

I looked at it.

It is a cermonial magick ritual that is useless in arousing Kundalini.

Taken in isolation no doubt. But as part of their training program (http://www.fellowshipofisis.com/notweb.html) and within their egregore? Are the officers doing more than just recitation? Are there essential performance elements of the liturgy that are left to oral instruction? As an outsider I don't know but its a good read anyway.

Edit: tpoys

Edited by rex

I dont know much about FoI but had two friends heavily into it years back ... they told me at HQ in the UK they had a basement with an imported stone circle (supposedly removed from its traditional location and placed there some time ago ) EEEK!

The above sounds like a 'visualised path-working' sort of thing ... like an internally visualised 'dramatic ritual'.

http://www.jwmt.org/v1n3/pathworking.html

I wish people could embrace the concept that the wonder of self is self~ not a social organism or ritual-based programmes .

Am I so different from others that these things just happened of themselves without any knowledge that people actually could want and do seek these phenomenal occurrences outside of themselves— and stoop to needing others to accomplish these ends? No one knows, ultimately. It is up to oneself, alone, to find out for oneself alone.

The wonder of wonders including the natural development of inner evolutions constituting Kundalini experiences is not beyond coming to the real expression of an impersonally heartfelt awareness that pervasive unity that is only worthy of a nonpsychological purity of intent is only in terms of oneself alone as only that sublime selfless expression is naturally and automatically engaged as the world as oneself.

This is not to be understood intellectually, hence it is within the realm of the nonpsychological, which is wordless knowledge. One just sees this impersonal intent oneself as Bright Virtue, and continues without words into its reality for no reason at all.

This expression is not a matter of thought or reason. it is not a matter of oneself and/or others. As soon as one can abandon fascinations and just take up single-minded penetration of principle, which is just accepting presence of being without entertaining speculative relationships. Seeing reality in the context of principle doesn't change anything but you.

All kinds of experiences including the wonder of wonders are natural occurrences of just this single-minded penetration of principle.

People would necessarily have to be pure of heart to engage others for such purposes as "kundalini rituals" … just be independent independently~ how pure is that?

Awakening to the energy of Kundalini doesn't mean anything in and of itself. It is just evidence of efficacy constituting what always has been without beginning. If that becomes a self-validation, one has only succeeded in turning a selfless wonder into an object of one's ego-inventory.

What a waste of the foregoing accomplishment.

Nungali said:

The above sounds like a 'visualised path-working' sort of thing ... like an internally visualised 'dramatic ritual'.

Some people find these useful. Ancient taoist manuals abound in these types of practices. So within, so without. Moreover, visualization/energetics exercises are useful in and of themselves as a means to gather in the scattered components of one's psychic potential— not to mention the meditative focus required to suspend all the elements of visualization is a boon.

Eventually, one must be able to engage the world directly in uncontrollable circumstances without dropping any marbles. So, why not just start doing it now?

Kundalini doesn't need any help. Just be worthy of her energy, and she will be you.❤

ed note: change "if" to "in", 8th paragraph

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 2

haha :D awesome

and second most powerful I've came across...

but I cant say for certain if that's only because I hadnt opened the book all the way on this one.

Strange they would not use some of the egyptian wording/ideas around these subjects...

Fellowship of Isis/Kali&Shiva?

Some groups seem to do that .... use the eastern terms and visuals in a western context. Dont know why, I have just noticed ... something to do with 'eclecticism' .... modern popular appeal ??? Or a desire to work with the Chakras ... some seems to stem from that.

Edited by Nungali

I just thought it might be a nice way to find others with a close connection to "The Goddess/Mother Earth/Gaia" who is the root of all the female deities.

Sophia was ever my first love.

I kneel to Athena when I seek wisdom.

I just thought the Fellowship of Isis looked cool.

Might meet some nice hippy chicks, who knows?

Ireland's lovely.

I haven't been there for years.

And it would be nice to spread the message that we gotta be good to the earth.

Views not important.

Living important.

But I've got tons of links to similar and related organisations.

I never contact or join any of them.

Dunno what I'm gonna do.

• Like 1

Might meet some nice hippy chicks, who knows?

You never fail to make me smile :)

Who knows indeed .... however in the case of the women I knew who were members ... approaching the threshold for that reason would be like turning up at 'Women's Land' with a six-pack , lookin for a good time.

i.e.

• Like 1