Wells

Chi Kung master strips away emotional junk

I swear I've seen that ad before or something with very similar wording. Are you sure its not an advertisement disguised as an ad? Not that I doubt Clyman is powerful and worthwhile to have mind/body work with but that (the graphics) reads like an infomercial.

• Like 1

I swear I've seen that ad before or something with very similar wording.

In January 2006 another reporter of the Chicago Sun-Times got treated by Master Clyman and did a report about it.

Are you sure its not an advertisement disguised as an ad?

Yes, I am.

Not that I doubt Clyman is powerful and worthwhile to have mind/body work with but that (the graphics) reads like an infomercial.

Maybe the report reads like an infomercial for you because Master Clyman's treatment is much more effective than the treatments of the Chi Kung masters you are familiar with?

Just watch some of the excited video testimonials from Master Clyman's healed patients. These people are similar enthusiastic about Master Clyman's Emotional Liposuction treatment than the reporter who wrote the article for the Chicago Sun-Times this month: :D

Most video interviews were made several weeks after the treatment (only one treatment is necessary to suck out the junk forever!) so the patients could report about what things changed for the better in their lives because of the Emotional Liposuction treatment:

Edited by Dorian Black

I'm still doubtful. I think its an ad made to look like an article. I googled the sun times to find a date or any information but couldn't. If you google Louise Leverson reporter chicago, you get nothing. If she was a reporter I assume you'd find other stories by her. Most articles like that have the name of the paper and date on top. That doesn't.

I'm not saying the copy itself is wrong, just that its not a real article, its a planted ad and I suspect dollars to donuts its the same copy used in Clymans earlier ad.

<edit after reading #13>

gloat gloat gloat

I was right,

partly right,

at least 3/4's

... nah nah nah nana...

my post Pear-a-dise martini song.

• Like 1

I'm still doubtful. I think its an ad made to look like an article. I googled the sun times to find a date or any information but couldn't. If you google Louise Leverson reporter chicago, you get nothing. If she was a reporter I assume you'd find other stories by her. Most articles like that have the name of the paper and date on top. That doesn't.

I'm not saying the copy itself is wrong, just that its not a real article, its a planted ad and I suspect dollars to donuts its the same copy used in Clymans earlier ad.

This is the article that was printed in January 2006 in the Chicago Sun-Times.

You will see that it's not the same article as the article above!

Read it and you will find that this reporter is equally excited about her Emotional Liposuction treatment than the reporter in the new article from this month!

I'm sorry if it's beyond your imagination that Master Clyman's treatment is simply EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE...perhaps by far the most effective energy treatment in the world!

http://cellheaven.com/times2006.pdf

v6yQqoK.jpg

Edited by Dorian Black

http://www.chikung.com/wp-content/files/Chicago_SunTimes_2014.pdf

Master Gary J. Clyman is in the press again! :D

New Chicago Sun-Times article about a reporter testing Master Clyman's life-changing Emotional Liposuction treatment!

Awesome title - Emotional Liposuction treatment.

And like physical liposuction, if one simply delegates to a technician to suck out the fat the results are quite predictable. The fat will come back, usually sooner than later. Sure, the argument can be made that this sort of thing can help people to get the proper start and make them feel better and so forth but I don't really buy that. If someone wants to clean and balance themselves physically, they need to take an active role. It is equally important at the emotional level. It's very hard work and yet the only way to success is for us to personally to take responsibility and do the work ourselves. Perhaps something like Clyman's magic Qi bullet can kick start people to start doing the work themselves but things like this usually become more of a crutch like fad dieting and liposuction, as opposed to a solution like major lifestyle change.

Anthony Demello used to talk about the internal conflict he encountered as both a psychologist and spiritual guide. As a psychologist one wants to simply ease the suffering, here there would be value in "emotional liposuction." As a spiritual guide, one recognizes that we often need to reach a certain degree of pain and suffering before we will take the challenging and often unpleasant steps we need in our lives to make meaningful and sustainable change.

All that said, I know next to nothing about Clyman's work and reserve the right to be on an unwarranted tangent but I do think the above points are worth making…

Cheers

I imagine he's quite a self promoter. That evaluation also comes from hearing him years ago. More importantly You're right, they're different, though I notice the new one references the older and they use the exact same graphics.

• Like 1

Awesome title - Emotional Liposuction treatment.

And like physical liposuction, if one simply delegates to a technician to suck out the fat the results are quite predictable. The fat will come back, usually sooner than later. Sure, the argument can be made that this sort of thing can help people to get the proper start and make them feel better and so forth but I don't really buy that. If someone wants to clean and balance themselves physically, they need to take an active role. It is equally important at the emotional level. It's very hard work and yet the only way to success is for us to personally to take responsibility and do the work ourselves. Perhaps something like Clyman's magic Qi bullet can kick start people to start doing the work themselves but things like this usually become more of a crutch like fad dieting and liposuction, as opposed to a solution like major lifestyle change.

Anthony Demello used to talk about the internal conflict he encountered as both a psychologist and spiritual guide. As a psychologist one wants to simply ease the suffering, here there would be value in "emotional liposuction." As a spiritual guide, one recognizes that we often need to reach a certain degree of pain and suffering before we will take the challenging and often unpleasant steps we need in our lives to make meaningful and sustainable change.

All that said, I know next to nothing about Clyman's work and reserve the right to be on an unwarranted tangent but I do think the above points are worth making…

Cheers

Well, Master Clyman "wipes your slate clean" again: All the traumatas that were torturing you every day of your life perhaps since childhood get completely sucked out of your system through the treatment. I doubt that most persons will aquire the same amount of traumatas again as already grown-ups as they did in childhood.

But you are right: To "keep your system clean" after the treatment, you then can begin training with Master Clyman's Tidal Wave Chi Kung system! :)

I imagine he's quite a self promoter. That evaluation also comes from hearing him years ago. More importantly You're right, they're different, though I notice the new one references the older and they use the exact same graphics.

Why make new graphics if the old ones are still good? :)

Also, all the different patients in the video testimonials I posted above are equally excited about the "life changing results" they got through the Emo-Lipo treatment! ;)

There are even more testimonials on youtube btw...

Edited by Dorian Black

This is nothing but an advertisment. In Germany, it would say 'Anzeige' in the top, right corner.

And I wouldn't let Clyman's hands get anywhere near me.

• Like 4

This is nothing but an advertisment. In Germany, it would say 'Anzeige' in the top, right corner.

And I wouldn't let Clyman's hands get anywhere near me.

Feel free...

-to ignore all the excited testimonials.

-to keep your "dead weight"...because no one else besides Master Clyman has the Neijin power to strip it from you.

-_-

Edited by Dorian Black

-to keep your "dead weight"...because no one else besides Master Clyman has the power to strip it from you.

-_-

au contraire I've personally seen some pretty awesome healers. One guy who had people on their massage table writhing around to the point they needed others to steady them. That was Dirk Oellibrandt. In a class I took at the Healing Tao we had fellow student who did cranial sacrum energy healing. She worked on another student and had him writhing and in the end he was in a fetal position on the floor. She said 'My work here is done, leave him', it was night time, the next morning he joined us and said it was the most mind blowing incredible thing he'd ever experienced. He laid there the entire night having a strange healing time. Again, she wasn't a teacher there but did have her own practice.

I've also seen TB's Ya Mu at work, damn impressive, he works with more then emotion. I don't mean to take anything away from Mr. Clyman but even with my limited experience I've seen people out there with amazing skills. They lack the press but may have equal or better abilities, don't know.

All of the videos are done with Clymans own camera and uploaded by whoever does his marketing.

• Like 2

So,

I just talked with Master Clyman via skype to ask him about the authenticity of the articles I posted above!

He told me that a student of him, who was very grateful that he got rid of a chronic sickness that he had for 10 years thanks to training with Master Clyman's "Tidal Wave Chi Kung" DVD set, told him that more sick people should be made aware of Master Clyman's treatment & system so they can get healed through him. And, out of gratefulness, he offered Master Clyman to pay for an advertisement in a newspaper in Chicago!

Gary accepted and wanted simply a reprint of the originsal article from 2006 in the Chicago Sun-Times!

I asked him explicitely and Master Clyman confirmed that this article was a real report from a real reporter from the Chicago Sun-Times (Cathleen Falsani), printed as a report in the Chicago Sun-Times on January 13. 2006!

Now, the Chicago Sun-Times didn't give permission for a reprint of this article as an ad, so the grateful student came up with the idea to simply use a pseudonym for the real reporter from the real story that really happened and so to construct an ad, that the Chicago Sun-Times agreed to print!

Master Clyman had nothing against that idea because it contained a real story with a changed name (as everybody can read in the original article from 2006 above!), so the ad was made...and will be printed in the next days.

I read about the coming up article on Master Clyman's website and misinterpreted the circumstances, so I have to take the blame for misunderstanding!

However, Master Clyman linked on his website directly under the link to the ad to the original article from 2006:

http://www.chikung.com/

So, it's an ad but it's NOT an exaggerated infomercial, as thelerner first interpreted it. The extremely high level of Master Clyman's abilities and the "live changing" effect of the Emotional Liposuction treatment is exactly described as these are in reality, as the newspaper article from 2006 and the many video testimonials prove.

All of the videos are done with Clymans own camera and uploaded by whoever does his marketing.

...and spoken by real patients whose lives were changed by Master Clymans Emotional Liposuction.

Most Emotional Liposuction treatments of the patients who made the testimonials can be watched also on youtube.

What exactly are you implying?

Maybe I should load up some combinations of Emo-Lipo treatments & the correspondent testimonials?

Wrong!

Frank Ferrante's Emotional Liposuction treatment, uploaded on his own youtube channel:

Frank Ferrante's Emotional Liposuction testimonial, uploaded on his own youtube channel:

Edited by Dorian Black

I find the testimonial videos to be *very* convincing. There are *many* of them, people are obviously sincere and having strong positive results from G.Clyman's treatments. I have difficulty seeing how anyone could watch all those videos and not see that *some*thing was definitely going on. G.Clyman's personality .. "loudness" I find to be just an example of the common fact that all sorts of personalities become teachers, develop abilities, etc, "pobody's nerfect".. at least Gary's idiosynchrosies are right up front!, lol Good for him! If I was closer to Chicago, I'd seriously consider getting a treatment from him.

p.s.

Though as far as statements like "most effective in the world / u.s. / etc", I think those sorts of statements are inherently unsubstantiated... You'd have to visit *every* chi kung master, spiritual teacher, etc in a nation or the world AND have the capability of deeply & accurately assessing each of them to credibly make that statement: it's just impossible for any one person to do. ime, there are various mostly-hidden teachers who are *very* high level in various low key places. ... but clearly, imo, Gary has developed something quite strongly.

• Like 2

I thought I saw a little bit of a pointed gun; just the muzzle at 6:45.3 in the 14th one.

:ph34r: kidding.

Master Clyman demonstrating his impressive ability to treat with distance power / Empty Force:

Edited by Dorian Black

What exactly are you implying?

Just stating the facts, people can make of that what they want.

If there was just one video done without the help of his marketing department it would be more convincing.

Anyone who has any experience with healing whatsoever knows that the claim that you can wipe a person free of issues with one session is ludicrous.

Just stating the facts, people can make of that what they want. If there was just one video done without the help of his marketing department it would be more convincing.

And again, in case you overread it:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/34031-chi-kung-master-strips-away-emotional-junk/?p=530043

Mr Ferrante loaded the videos up on his own youtube channel!

Youtube search for "Frank Ferrante":

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=frank%20ferrante&sm=3

Edited by Dorian Black

Anyone who has any experience with healing whatsoever* knows that the claim that you can wipe a person free of issues with one session is ludicrous.

*=experience with all the other chi healing systems

Well, let's just finish this chain of thoughts of yours:

What would it imply then in your opinion if Master Clyman in fact would be able to do what he claims (and what his patients obviously confirm in their video testimonials)?

I've also seen TB's Ya Mu at work, damn impressive, he works with more then emotion.

Obviously you didn't watch the testimonials!

Master Clyman can even heal many bodily conditions with only one treatment which were before already non-successfully treated by chiropractists, osteopaths etc. etc.!

Again, Master Clyman treats with INTERNAL POWER (NEIJIN) and not with Chi-Fluff!

That's completely another league then those Chi-healers!

Edited by Dorian Black

*=experience with all the other chi healing systems

Well, let's just finish this chain of thoughts of yours:

What would it imply then in your opinion if Master Clyman in fact would be able to do what he claims (and what his patients obviously confirm in their video testimonials)?

can't hear you. (What would it imply then in your opinion if Master Clyman in fact would be able to do what he claims (and what his patients obviously confirm in their video testimonials)?) that's better.

To me, it would put him in the same category (of amazing healer) as a few people I've seen and heard of.

Personally I've read and heard enough to know that even the most impressive of these people aren't god. At times they fail, on the easy stuff and on the hard. That's not degrading there ability, just my belief that there are no magic cure alls. People die. In this way alternative medicine is no different then main stream.

Its easy to fool oneself. I saw a documentary of John Of God, the famous Brazilian healer. He did do amazing cures, as shown on TV and celebrate, but in some cases the miraculously cured, came home and died, soon after. I don't think John or his many workers, never heard about many of these deaths or had cognitive dissonance.

Thats not to say he's phoney or his treatment is ineffective, its acknowledging limits. And a huge limit is not freakin seeing your patients again after a single visit. In this way many a wonder guru has fallen.

And a huge limit is not freakin seeing your patients again after a single visit.

As I wrote repeatedly, most video testimonials on youtube were recorded several weeks after the treatments so it can be checked by the patients and Master Clyman what a long-term effect his treatment had on their psyche, their body and their life for a longer time period (than only five minutes after the treatment)!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1